Author Topic: Obama/Ron Paul, The Difference  (Read 3108 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Obama/Ron Paul, The Difference
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 08:18:54 PM »
So are you saying that the best and most qualified person always wins ?

And if yes, then the reason we have George Bush now is ?

or if not, then what exactly is your point ?

???

the truth: Obama, Clinton and McCain are all the same, they are the reason why this country is going bankrupt !

My point, IDIOT...is that Obama is the future and grandpa McCain is the past. Ron Paul is a "never was".  ;)

If you think McCain and Obama are the same...once again you are an IDIOT. Read their platforms, dummy. If you said Bush and McCain are the same you'd be making sense.

My point was made in my previous post. If you are too dumb to comprehend then move to Bolivia, Zaire, or Nepal. Just move somewhere and get the fuck out of my country.  >:(
!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2008, 08:32:47 PM »
My point, IDIOT...is that Obama is the future and grandpa McCain is the past. Ron Paul is a "never was".  ;)

If you think McCain and Obama are the same...once again you are an IDIOT. Read their platforms, dummy. If you said Bush and McCain are the same you'd be making sense.

My point was made in my previous post. If you are too dumb to comprehend then move to Bolivia, Zaire, or Nepal. Just move somewhere and get the fuck out of my country.  >:(

Obama supporters have anger managment problems, Benny, calmus, John Matrix.

You'd think they would happy their canidate is doing so well but everytime a Ron PAul thread starts they have to chime in with, getting crushed under a bus, or leaving the country if you're not happy about Obama, or talk about pissing on Ron Paul signs or calling people names. Hardly any facts to back up positions, just blind anger.  How mature.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2008, 06:01:05 AM »
My point, IDIOT...is that Obama is the future and grandpa McCain is the past. Ron Paul is a "never was".  Wink

My point was made in my previous post. If you are too dumb to comprehend then move to Bolivia, Zaire, or Nepal. Just move somewhere and get the fuck out of my country.

You are voting for someone who has zero political accomplishments, and yet I am the idiot ?       now that is some funny shit.  :o

and yes, Obama, Clinton, and McCain are all the same, all 3 are for growing the government, having government as the answer to everything, taking away peoples rights, as all 3 are for the Homeland Security Bill that did all of these things.

So lets see :

all 3 are for :  The Homeland Security Bill, ( taking away our freedom)

all 3 are for giving amnesty to illegal aliens, even knowing that is caused wages to drop for American citizens ( even Harvard said this in a recent study) which means all 3 are more concerned about votes than doing what is right for our Country.

All 3 have never had to run a business, and have zero experience at running anything, but their mouth. (speeches)

Sounds like they are all the same to me.

So besides Obama giving great speeches (with other peoples word's), why don't you point out all of Obama's Political accomplishments for us ?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2008, 06:26:52 AM »
Once again...great post. Even Bindar and his anger management comment...mention Obama's record and ur either a racist or an idiot.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2008, 07:23:04 AM »
Decker some of this is weak....I don't support Ron Paul or McCain...but I think the bigger picture is experience. I don't buy this guy at all.
Weak?  Maybe.

So I take it that you didn't vote for George Bush for president in 2000.  He had the thinnest resume of anyone seeking the big chair in modern history.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2008, 07:32:24 AM »
No I voted for him because I wasn't a Clinton fan..but more to the point I hated Gore. Honestly...given a choice between Hil and McCain and Hil won..I won't be too pissed.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2008, 07:33:02 AM »
Weak?  Maybe.

So I take it that you didn't vote for George Bush for president in 2000.  He had the thinnest resume of anyone seeking the big chair in modern history.

His resume was actually pretty good:  graduate of Harvard and Yale, part owner of the Texas Rangers, governor of Texas.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2008, 07:36:00 AM »
His resume was actually pretty good:  graduate of Harvard and Yale, part owner of the Texas Rangers, governor of Texas.  

All from Daddy...
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2008, 07:37:57 AM »
As opposed to who...Gore's dad. Tenn Senator! Or kerry's millionaire wife....most of these guys come from wealth.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 08:21:03 AM »
Graduate of Harvard/Yale?  Great.  That puts him with 1000s of other elites.

Part owner of the Rangers?  He was given what 2 or 3% of the team and was the face of the organization because his Daddy was VP and President.  Is George Steinbrenner qualified to be president?

Governor of Texas--one of the weakest governorships in the country--very little power there.

So I take it all back, the man was eminently qualified to be president of the US.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2008, 08:37:41 AM »
As much as anybody else.....
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2008, 08:41:00 AM »
"Barack Obama may have gone to exclusive private schools. He and his wife may both be lawyers who between them have earned four expensive Ivy League degrees. They may make about a million dollars a year, live in an expensive home, and send their kids to prep school. But they are still apparently firsthand witnesses to how the American dream has gone sour"......he understands the plight of the average American better then any other candidate right. Man of the people and all that crap...

Borrowed from another article
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2008, 08:44:19 AM »
Barack Obama may have gone to exclusive private schools. He and his wife may both be lawyers who between them have earned four expensive Ivy League degrees. They may make about a million dollars a year, live in an expensive home, and send their kids to prep school. But they are still apparently firsthand witnesses to how the American dream has gone sour......he understands the plight of the average American better then any other candidate right. Man of the people and all that crap.

Well, since he grew up with nothing (unlike Bush, Gore, Kerry, Hillary), maybe he does.  But nobody expects your semi-literate ass to understand that. 

Or to understand that there's a difference between scraping by at Yale, or being at the bottom of your class at the Naval Academy, and being president of the Harvard Law Review (Obama), or valedictorian at West Point (Wesley Clark), or a Rhodes Scholar (Bill Clinton, Wesley Clark). 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2008, 08:46:39 AM »
As much as anybody else.....
I guess anybody can become president.

You don't have to live with poor people to acknowledge the problem.  Some people have the ability to 'stand in the shoes' of others through empathy or sympathy.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2008, 08:50:22 AM »
I'd like to see how Obama and wife make near a million dollars a year.....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2008, 09:00:59 AM »
Calmus..it took u what,  ten seconds to start name calling. I could do the same...I could say ur a do-nothing...been nowhere civilian douchebag...I could say that..or I could say that Decker and I disagree on everything... but I don't think we've ever thrown insults back and forth. Ur a typical Lib, when somebody disagree's with u, u attack them, not their ideas. U have yet to mount any kind of coherent argument on this board.
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2008, 09:04:17 AM »
Calmus..it took u what,  ten seconds to start name calling. I could do the same...I could say ur a do-nothing...been nowhere civilian douchebag...I could say that..or I could say that Decker and I disagree on everything... but I don't think we've ever thrown insults back and forth. Ur a typical Lib, when somebody disagree's with u, u attack them, not their ideas. U have yet to mount any kind of coherent argument on this board.

You called me dumbass first, which I took as a license to start name-calling.  ;D Yes, I'm in third grade.

I guarantee I've been more places than you, Mr. I've-been-in-Afghanistan-and-a-couple-other-places-in-the-Middle-East.

As for civilian douchebag. if people like me don't do what we do, there'd be no use for you.....so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2008, 09:07:50 AM »
Here we go with the who's dick is bigger shit. Besides Africa..there really isn't a place I have'nt been. I expect to check that block soon. Mostly not on vacation either. I'm sure I'd get along fine without u.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2008, 09:57:23 AM »
Graduate of Harvard/Yale?  Great.  That puts him with 1000s of other elites.

Part owner of the Rangers?  He was given what 2 or 3% of the team and was the face of the organization because his Daddy was VP and President.  Is George Steinbrenner qualified to be president?

Governor of Texas--one of the weakest governorships in the country--very little power there.

So I take it all back, the man was eminently qualified to be president of the US.

lol.  Put down the hateraide Decker.   :)  A graduate of Harvard and Yale puts in him very elite company, particularly when it comes to presidents. 

What's your source for Bush being given 2 or 3 percent of the Texas Rangers because of Bush Sr.?  Fact remains he was part owner of a professional baseball team.  And I think he owned more than 10 percent, in addition to being the managing partner?   

He defeated an extremely popular Democrat governor and led one of the largest states in the country.

I think it's hilarious how you can't give the man credit for his accomplishments.  Still haven't gotten over the fact he won in 2000?   :)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2008, 10:42:36 AM »

lol.  Put down the hateraide Decker.   :)  A graduate of Harvard and Yale puts in him very elite company, particularly when it comes to presidents.
I think Duke, Vanderbilt and MI U are better than Yale/Harvard in some areas of education.  Let my hatred die?  Never!

What's your source for Bush being given 2 or 3 percent of the Texas Rangers because of Bush Sr.?  Fact remains he was part owner of a professional baseball team.  And I think he owned more than 10 percent, in addition to being the managing partner?   
My memory is my source.  Here's another source:   ...Bush, who owns 1.8 percent of the Rangers,....  http://www.pensitoreview.com/2005/11/05/bush-condemned-property-via-eminent-domain-to-build-rangers-stadium/
He defeated an extremely popular Democrat governor and led one of the largest states in the country
I think it's hilarious how you can't give the man credit for his accomplishments.  Still haven't gotten over the fact he won in 2000?   :)
If all the votes in Florida were counted, under no cirmcumstance did Bush win.  It took the single most corrupt decision in Supreme Court History to install the man into the office.  I'm a bit humorless on this point b/c I'll never writeoff the damage wrought by that corruption of our election process.

His accomplishments are all tinged with nepotism, favoritism and cronyism.  He was literally installed into positions he didn't earn....either as owner of the Rangers or as President of the US.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2008, 10:52:18 AM »
I think Duke, Vanderbilt and MI U are better than Yale/Harvard in some areas of education.  Let my hatred die?  Never!
 My memory is my source.  Here's another source:   ...Bush, who owns 1.8 percent of the Rangers,....  http://www.pensitoreview.com/2005/11/05/bush-condemned-property-via-eminent-domain-to-build-rangers-stadium/If all the votes in Florida were counted, under no cirmcumstance did Bush win.  It took the single most corrupt decision in Supreme Court History to install the man into the office.  I'm a bit humorless on this point b/c I'll never writeoff the damage wrought by that corruption of our election process.

His accomplishments are all tinged with nepotism, favoritism and cronyism.  He was literally installed into positions he didn't earn....either as owner of the Rangers or as President of the US.

I think Swarthmore and Amherst might be better than Harvard and Yale, but in terms of selectivity, reputation, etc., it doesn't get any "better" than Harvard and Yale. 

Your memory appears to be a tad off.  According to this source, he was a more than 10 percent owner.  http://www.angelfire.com/ok5/pearly/htmls/bush-sec5.html   Also, it looks like he borrowed the money to purchase his initial interest in the team.  You said he was given his ownership interest because of Bush Sr.  Source? 

You will be having nightmares about hanging chads for a long time I guess.   :D

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »
From your source:

He owned 1.8 percent of the Rangers.

Nonetheless, Bush’s partners rewarded him by upping his ownership stake in the Rangers, giving him another 10 percent of the team.

“He had a well-known name, and that created interest in the franchise,” Tom Schieffer, the Rangers’ former president, said last year. “It gave us a little celebrity.”
http://www.angelfire.com/ok5/pearly/htmls/bush-sec5.html

So Bush's celebrity--really, his father's celebrity--made him the face of the organization.  All this happened before GW Bush ran for governor. 

Nepotism and cronyism.  That's the Bush way.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2008, 02:25:31 PM »
From your source:

He owned 1.8 percent of the Rangers.

Nonetheless, Bush’s partners rewarded him by upping his ownership stake in the Rangers, giving him another 10 percent of the team.

“He had a well-known name, and that created interest in the franchise,” Tom Schieffer, the Rangers’ former president, said last year. “It gave us a little celebrity.”
http://www.angelfire.com/ok5/pearly/htmls/bush-sec5.html

So Bush's celebrity--really, his father's celebrity--made him the face of the organization.  All this happened before GW Bush ran for governor. 

Nepotism and cronyism.  That's the Bush way.

He paid for his interest in the franchise, was rewarded with an extra piece of the team because of who he was, helped build one of the best baseball stadiums in the world, and sold his interest for millions.  That conflicts with your claims that "He was given what 2 or 3% of the team and was the face of the organization because his Daddy was VP and President."  Factually inaccurate. 

He certainly benefited from his name, like any other person with a strong family name.  Happens all the time. 

Your claims are simply wrong.  He wasn't put in positions.  He bought his way into the Texas Rangers.  He was elected governor by the people of Texas.  And his resume stacks up as well or better than many, if not most, of any president we've had. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2008, 05:07:57 PM »
Once again...great post. Even Bindar and his anger management comment...mention Obama's record and ur either a racist or an idiot.

But he inspires...But he inspires...But he inspires...But he inspires...But he inspires...But he inspires...But he inspires... ::)

Hey you and I agree that Obama is all rhetoric and a lot of fluff....

At this point though as an expat for over 10 years...I don't really care anymore.... :-\
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »
I think Swarthmore and Amherst might be better than Harvard and Yale, but in terms of selectivity, reputation, etc., it doesn't get any "better" than Harvard and Yale. 

Your memory appears to be a tad off.  According to this source, he was a more than 10 percent owner.  http://www.angelfire.com/ok5/pearly/htmls/bush-sec5.html   Also, it looks like he borrowed the money to purchase his initial interest in the team.  You said he was given his ownership interest because of Bush Sr.  Source? 

You will be having nightmares about hanging chads for a long time I guess.   :D

I'm still angry at those places for accepting me knowing full well I couldn't afford it.
I hate the State.