Author Topic: Let me guess...it's because he's black huh?  (Read 2245 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Let me guess...it's because he's black huh?
« on: February 26, 2008, 01:04:51 PM »
Obama would want Will Smith to play him in a movie

haha

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20080226/120404628000.html

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Re: Let me guess...it's because he's black huh?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 01:11:47 PM »

haha

The man is not even in office yet, and he's already picking the actor who will portray him????  Talk about drinking cool-aid.  lol

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 05:02:49 PM »
They're still drinking his kool-aid:

The Obama swoon
: “He walks into a room and you want to follow him somewhere, anywhere.” —actor George Clooney Break “I’ll do whatever he says to do. I’ll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear.” —actress Halle Berry Break “This young man is the hope of the entire world that America will change and be made better. This young man is capturing audiences of black and brown and red and yellow. If you look at Barack Obama’s audiences and look at the effect of his words, those people are being transformed... A black man with a white mother became a savior to us. A black man with a white mother could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall.” —Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan

Race bait: “Racial justice is the key for the salvation of the nation and that is fair game to discuss; it is a fair message. Blacks reaching out is not new; white receptivity is new. Barack is reaching out.” —Jesse Jackson

That other guy is running again: “You take that framework of people feeling locked out, shut out, marginalized and disrespected. You go from Iraq, to Palestine to Israel, from Enron to Wall Street, from Katrina to the bumbling of the Bush administration, to the complicity of the Democrats in not stopping him on the war, stopping him on the tax cuts. In that context, I have decided to run for president.” —perennial contender Ralph Nader

Non Compos Mentis: “Is there any possibility that, I’m just throwing this out... that the right wing of the party, the real conservative Limbaugh, Huckabee, that group, planted this [New York Times] article [against McCain]? Like they’re behind it?... Because they’re the ones who are trying to really cut him out, cut his legs off... Is that too conspiratorial?” —Joy Behar of “The View”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 05:36:52 PM »
They're still drinking his kool-aid:

The Obama swoon
: “He walks into a room and you want to follow him somewhere, anywhere.” —actor George Clooney Break “I’ll do whatever he says to do. I’ll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear.” —actress Halle Berry Break “This young man is the hope of the entire world that America will change and be made better. This young man is capturing audiences of black and brown and red and yellow. If you look at Barack Obama’s audiences and look at the effect of his words, those people are being transformed... A black man with a white mother became a savior to us. A black man with a white mother could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall.” —Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan

Race bait: “Racial justice is the key for the salvation of the nation and that is fair game to discuss; it is a fair message. Blacks reaching out is not new; white receptivity is new. Barack is reaching out.” —Jesse Jackson

That other guy is running again: “You take that framework of people feeling locked out, shut out, marginalized and disrespected. You go from Iraq, to Palestine to Israel, from Enron to Wall Street, from Katrina to the bumbling of the Bush administration, to the complicity of the Democrats in not stopping him on the war, stopping him on the tax cuts. In that context, I have decided to run for president.” —perennial contender Ralph Nader

Non Compos Mentis: “Is there any possibility that, I’m just throwing this out... that the right wing of the party, the real conservative Limbaugh, Huckabee, that group, planted this [New York Times] article [against McCain]? Like they’re behind it?... Because they’re the ones who are trying to really cut him out, cut his legs off... Is that too conspiratorial?” —Joy Behar of “The View”

Good grief.  Who is this guy, the Messiah? 

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 05:40:35 PM »

he's gonna have to wait until he's dead, well, if he's president, shouldn't take that long  :-\
are you delusional?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 05:41:13 PM »

BB,

You've done nothing but rag on Obama for the last year because of his race.
You've been so focused on the color of his skin that you don't hear what he has to say.

You've displayed a delusional mindset on most issues.
You keep talking about how rosy everything is.  People who do that are in severe denial.  There is a recession happening, inflation up 7.5%, unemployment up, gas prices at record high, etc.
People are tired of being broke and they will vote dem to change it, since Mccain says policy will stay in place.

You've admitted you are a cheerleader for whoever is in the White House.
In ten months, you will begin talking about how great Obama is.

You lack substance, BB.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 05:54:07 PM »

haha

ummmmm.....

wait for it....

.well fucking duhhhhhh!

your facking point?? :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »
BB,

You've done nothing but rag on Obama for the last year because of his race.
You've been so focused on the color of his skin that you don't hear what he has to say.

You've displayed a delusional mindset on most issues.
You keep talking about how rosy everything is.  People who do that are in severe denial.  There is a recession happening, inflation up 7.5%, unemployment up, gas prices at record high, etc.
People are tired of being broke and they will vote dem to change it, since Mccain says policy will stay in place.

You've admitted you are a cheerleader for whoever is in the White House.
In ten months, you will begin talking about how great Obama is.

You lack substance, BB.

You think about me way too much, you phony baloney "Republican."   ::)

You're also a pathological liar.  HTH.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 06:01:02 PM »
You're also a pathological liar.  HTH.  :)

You're the guy who told us what a good book Sam Walton wrote...
You told us you read it.

Then you said "I have no idea who the Waltons are".

berserker and many others witnessed it.  You're the liar.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 06:08:50 PM »
I can already see Will Smith on the banks of the Charles River shouting "change!" on the big screen.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »
I can already see Will Smith on the banks of the Charles River shouting "change!" on the big screen.

So you've found another bandwagon to jump on? Nice.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 07:08:41 PM »

The Bitter Irony...

Assuming there even was a Jesus....imagine people saying the same thing back then... ::)
I hate the State.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 04:18:55 AM »
 ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 07:57:07 AM »
The Bitter Irony...

Assuming there even was a Jesus....imagine people saying the same thing back then... ::)

Deicide, Beach Bum was simply using a popular expression.  That's all.  No need to bring religion into every getbig board, but since you did bring it up here, people did say the same thing about Jesus back then.  Only difference is that Jesus is indeed the Messiah.    ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 08:00:34 AM »
Deicide, Beach Bum was simply using a popular expression.  That's all.  No need to bring religion into every getbig board, but since you did bring it up here, people did say the same thing about Jesus back then.  Only difference is that Jesus is indeed the Messiah.    ;D

Correct.  :)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »

ummmmm.....

wait for it....

.well fucking duhhhhhh!

your facking point?? :-\

Its amazing you get ISP service from that cave in afgahnistan,  Have you asked Bin Laden how his bulking up course is doing.......fucking skelaton dumbass...