Author Topic: So Jamie Lynn spears baby is half black  (Read 10741 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: So Jamie Lynn spears baby is half black
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 09:13:35 AM »
hahahahhaa, oh brother, "lil Romeo", probably some little 6 foot 128 pound ape with a 4XL throwback basketball jersey, jeans 8 sizes too big, a ballcap, brand new unscuffed Timberland boots and a big ass 28 pound gold dollar sign medallion necklace.

Probably has gold fillings in his teeth too, to enhance the facial beauty 10 fold ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 09:14:26 AM »
Yep, that's right...Bye the way if it is Lil Romeo's, dude's father Master P is rolling in dough. So there is no excuse for Lil Romeo to say he can't pay child support ;D

ha, good point ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 09:15:26 AM »
its all the mom fault,,mom is not a whore = girl is not a whore,,mom is a whore = girls is a whore,,,girls follow closely the way the mom is ,,,be sure that spears mom was fuckin anything and everything,,

the whole family is white trash ,,it not even right to call them rednecks,,they are simply not talented at anythign but prostitution,,,then again any girl can suck cock and open legs

Maybe that's the way it is in Thailand where you are from, but here in the U.S. there are a ton of girls that come from good upbrinings that are total sluts.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 09:22:03 AM »
Maybe that's the way it is in Thailand where you are from, but here in the U.S. there are a ton of girls that come from good upbrinings that are total sluts.

I agree with that one.  Maybe in the longterm GH could be  right, but at the teenage rebel stupid years, it really doesn't matter.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2008, 09:25:25 AM »
Of course the kid is gonna come out half black....
Anyone who thought otherwise is nuts.
The whole family is white trash,
I agree with GH, redneck is a compliment to them.

I wouldn't trade my life for Brittney's with all the cash any day.
She was all makeup, and airbrush.

They could make squadfather look hot with all the
shit they do to make Brittney look hot.

The Spears family are truely a BAD INVESTMENT.
Most are all show no go!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 09:26:35 AM »

thats because the dad is not in their lives!  remember in america the mom is usually single divorced did it out of wedlock ,,,most of the mothers in america now days grew up in the 80s and 90s,,as sad as it is there are moms  of 15 year old that are themselves only 30,,,they are not married,,,they fuck diff guy every month,,,the girl sees it,,,the girl sees it from young age,,,she can hear her moom getting alfonzo 8 inch fat cock on a daily basis when her mom think she is sleeping ,,,she may be 12 but she is not dumb,,,she lives with alfonzo ccock up her moms ass from very young age ...and then when the mom need to go to work alfonzo come to her room and feed her cock,,,

this is the ameircan story for you in little no where to be found america friend

sad ,,,disgusing,,,painful,,,but! true
fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »
yeah watching jerry springer tells everything.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »
by the way ,,,,im being very harsh and very vulgar in language ,,,not because i try to disrespect the american woman ,,,but!!! i do it because i know there are MANY WOMEN WHO READ THIS BOARD,,they dont reguster here but they are in the fitnes business and fitness life style and they read gh15 like crazy ,,,trust me on that,,,the reason im so vulgar if for them to keep their daughters and thier own life normal so they dont end up like what i describe to you here,,,i do it so it gives shock value but its reality in many places and i can only hope the women who read gh15 knows that thats what the world think about american girls and try to make it better for future generations
fallen angel

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 09:38:08 AM »
thats because the dad is not in their lives!  remember in america the mom is usually single divorced did it out of wedlock ,,,most of the mothers in america now days grew up in the 80s and 90s,,as sad as it is there are moms  of 15 year old that are themselves only 30,,,they are not married,,,they fuck diff guy every month,,,the girl sees it,,,the girl sees it from young age,,,she can hear her moom getting alfonzo 8 inch fat cock on a daily basis when her mom think she is sleeping ,,,she may be 12 but she is not dumb,,,she lives with alfonzo ccock up her moms ass from very young age ...and then when the mom need to go to work alfonzo come to her room and feed her cock,,,

this is the ameircan story for you in little no where to be found america friend

sad ,,,disgusing,,,painful,,,but! true

very true, women today are terrible Moms, they cannot discipline themselves around their children and they cannot give up their adolescence. They are desperate at getting older and do not have the self control that their mothers had, and give in to all of their childish impulses, liked getting fucked when they want to.

Plus they have been so brainwashed by feminism that they are getting divorced at the drop of a hat. Throwing Dads out on the street over nothing.

No discipline, no self control, no education, desperate, vain, self absorbed...all a recipe for screwed up kids.

C'mon ladies get your act together.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 09:38:41 AM »
Of course the kid is gonna come out half black....
Anyone who thought otherwise is nuts.
The whole family is white trash,
I agree with GH, redneck is a compliment to them.

I wouldn't trade my life for Brittney's with all the cash any day.
She was all makeup, and airbrush.

They could make squadfather look hot with all the
shit they do to make Brittney look hot.

The Spears family are truely a BAD INVESTMENT.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 09:41:09 AM »
very true, women today are terrible Moms, they cannot discipline themselves around their children and they cannot give up their adolescence. They are desperate at getting older and do not have the self control that their mothers had, and give in to all of their childish impulses, liked getting fucked when they want to.

Plus they have been so brainwashed by feminism that they are getting divorced at the drop of a hat. Throwing Dads out on the street over nothing.

No discipline, no self control, no education, desperate, vain, self absorbed...all a recipe for screwed up kids.

C'mon ladies get your act together.

true true true true...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 09:42:13 AM »
by the way ,,,,im being very harsh and very vulgar in language ,,,not because i try to disrespect the american woman ,,,but!!! i do it because i know there are MANY WOMEN WHO READ THIS BOARD,,they dont reguster here but they are in the fitnes business and fitness life style and they read gh15 like crazy ,,,trust me on that,,,the reason im so vulgar if for them to keep their daughters and thier own life normal so they dont end up like what i describe to you here,,,i do it so it gives shock value but its reality in many places and i can only hope the women who read gh15 knows that thats what the world think about american girls and try to make it better for future generations

Aren't you glad that you married a Thai woman? I think I remember reading about 7 or 8 years ago that you were getting married. Probably a good decision in the long term.

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 10:28:17 AM »
Based on the title of the thread, was the implication that it makes her MORE of a slut that the father was Black? 

Serious question - are white girls who sleep with black guys or a mix of white and black guys considered more skanky than white girls who only sleep with white guys?  Do some white girls just find black guys more attractive, or is it just their size they are after?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 10:40:24 AM »
LIL Romeo is the son of MASTER P

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »
LIL Romeo is the son of MASTER P
Is he a Get bigger or does he post elsewhere?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2008, 10:42:15 AM »

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2008, 10:54:06 AM »
carbing up before a good bang session is important

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »
What is WRONG with teenagers nowaday ? Where has children's innocence gone ?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2008, 10:57:20 AM »
hahahahhaa, oh brother, "lil Romeo", probably some little 6 foot 128 pound ape with a 4XL throwback basketball jersey, jeans 8 sizes too big, a ballcap, brand new unscuffed Timberland boots and a big ass 28 pound gold dollar sign medallion necklace.
Um..You forgot 10 to 15 mill in the bank ..

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2008, 10:59:29 AM »
hahahahaa, looks like i hurt "chester's" feelings with my description, i probably described him to a T except he's only 119 pounds. ;D

It's 119.5lbs tubby. ;D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2008, 11:06:50 AM »
LMAO, and what kind of name is "chester" anyway?  Sounds like a certified Grade A peter puffer if you ask me.

Almost as gay as "panda".  ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2008, 11:13:13 AM »
Jungle Fever is a helluva drug.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2008, 11:18:08 AM »
I read in a People that they are in Louisiana where her baby day is holding down a "solid money" job at a pipe company. I guess she lost that Nickelodeon show and Britney has cut her her off. I'm betting they will split up in maybe just over a year.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2008, 11:23:20 AM »
Um..You forgot 10 to 15 mill in the bank ..

haha yes he could buy all of us

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2008, 02:04:21 PM »
I'm betting they will split up in maybe just over a year.

I'm betting they'll split up in the delivery room when that baby turns out mocca colored.  ;)