Author Topic: Not so Incognito anymore  (Read 26183 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Not so Incognito anymore
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2008, 02:55:43 AM »
no bro I do not claim to be daryl stafford those pics are confirmed to be me from my friends whom also post on here. No D staff is way bigger than me and way bigger than I want to be. I am steady trying to get leaner so I may get smaller so I don't know what % muscle I KEEP I am suprised everyone thinks I'm too big too be off the sauce lol. I am just trying to maintain a healthy look and I know spending money on juice,gh,etc. is not relevant unless I compete so I choose not to do it. I really do appreciate all the positive feedback though
You are lying through your teeth. Whao u thinku fooling fool ? lookinglike that off juice ?..what are you ? ronnie colemans mutant muscular clone ?....the pic posted by you claiming is u IS DARRYL STAFFORD...contradict me by posting 4 pics with you and your friends or familly. Liar.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2008, 03:19:01 AM »
You are lying through your teeth. Whao u thinku fooling fool ? lookinglike that off juice ?..what are you ? ronnie colemans mutant muscular clone ?....the pic posted by you claiming is u IS DARRYL STAFFORD...contradict me by posting 4 pics with you and your friends or familly. Liar.

Yes they are both black but that's it.

Daryl Stafford is here..and that pic is 20 years ago.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2008, 03:22:55 AM »
awsome high blood volume/red blood cells veins from being natural  ;). u look good though either way.....
real men= no rubbers

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2008, 04:01:52 AM »

bitch bitch bitch, and he isn't claiming natty. 

We haven't seen the legs, so you win there ok?  Now stfu.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2008, 05:01:13 AM »
bitch bitch bitch, and he isn't claiming natty. 

We haven't seen the legs, so you win there ok?  Now stfu.

sevastase is a jealous old man.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2008, 05:31:57 AM »
He's upset because he's starting to look like the little old bald man that Benny Hill used to pat on the head.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2008, 06:10:07 AM »
Dude, it is OBVIOUS that the first pic of this thread is NOT Darryl Stafford. What are you smoking? All black people don't look alike.

It is also OBVIOUS that this brother is NOT natural in the pic displayed. But if he wants to be a liar on that issue, that is his business.
!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2008, 06:16:51 AM »
I paid hima great compliment saying he's darryl....either way the dude lies about clean status..If he was clean he would be looking like Stark ( like shit )

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2008, 06:18:46 AM »
no not natty sorry :-\

Who Cares? ( except CROATCH) Looking awesome man. Very impressive.

P.S.  I Dig the user name. lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2008, 06:25:58 AM »
dont sweat these stupid white people incognegro

look up to the great WHITE man and get of the Forking juice all you need is WATER and food the body is 80 percent water NOT STEROIDS

A

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2008, 07:35:12 AM »
He's upset because he's starting to look like the little old bald man that Benny Hill used to pat on the head.

lol sevastase is a bold old c u n t

I paid hima great compliment saying he's darryl....either way the dude lies about clean status..If he was clean he would be looking like Stark ( like shit )

lol you take the juice, but you still look like shit. So what does that say about you old man?
dont sweat these stupid white people incognegro

look up to the great WHITE man and get of the Forking juice all you need is WATER and food the body is 80 percent water NOT STEROIDS

Ok big man

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2008, 08:37:51 AM »

lol sevastase is a bold old c u n t

lol you take the juice, but you still look like shit. So what does that say about you old man?
Ok big man
I don't juice....hell..I don'teven lift weights ! So you are 0 and 1 on that one.

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2008, 04:25:22 PM »
sevastase I'm not a genetic freak nor ronnie colemans mutant child, I did not say I was natural It's obvious that I used gear b4 and I stated that fact. I train 5-6 days a week and do cardio at least 4-5 of those days my diet is fairly clean what more can I say, further I really don't have to explain myself but whats your problem about. ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2008, 04:28:42 PM »
sevastase I'm not a genetic freak nor ronnie colemans mutant child, I did not say I was natural It's obvious that I used gear b4 and I stated that fact. I train 5-6 days a week and do cardio at least 4-5 of those days my diet is fairly clean what more can I say, further I really don't have to explain myself but whats your problem about. ???
he's just jealous, don't mind that skinny bald queef you look awesome.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2008, 11:52:15 PM »
NOPROBLEM WITH YOU BROTHER...JUST A COUPLE OF THINGIES....POST MOREPICS TO PROVE THAT'S YOU. sECOND....YOU ARE A NATIONAL CALIBER COMPETITOR JUST BY LOOKING AT YOU IN THAT PICTURE. iF SO ..YOU SHOULD TELLUS WHAT CONTEST YOU DID. tHIRD....YOU ARE NOT CLEAN AT ALL, CURRENTLY ON A CYCLE...A SERIOUS ONE THAT IS..WHICH U COULD SHARE WITH US. squadbrother is just fat.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2008, 11:54:46 PM »

it ain't stafford. look at the shoulders. stafford's were weak, this dude's stick out like crazy. i do agree that he's lying about being clean, again based on how blown up his shoulders are.

however, clean or juiced the dude looks fantastic. there's nothing to be ashamed of if he says he's on, the guy looks great. congrats all around.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2008, 12:31:08 AM »
it ain't stafford. look at the shoulders. stafford's were weak, this dude's stick out like crazy. i do agree that he's lying about being clean, again based on how blown up his shoulders are.

however, clean or juiced the dude looks fantastic. there's nothing to be ashamed of if he says he's on, the guy looks great. congrats all around.
He does look great.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2008, 12:53:20 AM »
He does look great.

Can you take him in GetBig 3?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2008, 01:10:56 AM »
Look great man. Natural?
kiwiol man... natural?  :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2008, 01:40:30 AM »
Fuggin Jacked bro.  I haven't gone through the whole thread but scrolling through the last page to enter my reply I see Sevastase has already melted.  I guess seeing your pics support his own self disdain in respects to his results with 100mgs Dbol/day. Who the fcuk cares if you take drugs? It's a BB forum FFS.  8)
\

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2008, 01:42:22 AM »
Fuggin Jacked bro.  I haven't gone through the whole thread but scrolling through the last page to enter my reply I see Sevastase has already melted.  I guess seeing your pics support his own self disdain in respects to his results with 100mgs Dbol/day. Who the fcuk cares if you take drugs? It's a BB forum FFS.  8)

wow no racist comments from dballin :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2008, 01:55:06 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2008, 01:55:52 AM »
I see yuor boytoy neglected you again so u are takingyour fustration out on me hihihihi

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2008, 01:58:25 AM »
wow no racist comments from dballin :o

Was there something sgt. d?
\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2008, 02:04:16 AM »
Was there something sgt. d?
The fact that u feel the need topost your weight in your handle speaks volumes about the major bout of insecurity flowing through the steroid filled body of yours. Prove me wrongby posting a picture so we can marvel at how u look. Wait ! You won'tbecause u scarred people will not think u look as great as u feel it shows in your bedroom mirror  :o :o :o :o