Author Topic: Alex and Rip called me and yelled at me about my getbig behavior!  (Read 9586 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Alex and Rip called me and yelled at me about my getbig behavior!
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 09:31:54 PM »
CAUSE I BE RUDE DUN FORGET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry man, danny just PMed me because he wanted me to send him some pics of my cock :D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 09:37:19 PM »
don't worry man, danny just PMed me because he wanted me to send him some pics of my cock :D
thats ok im good :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 10:28:51 PM »
Looks like someone isn't being a good friend to Danielson  :-\

Don't worry Danielson, I still love you!  :-*

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 12:34:33 AM »
Hahahahaha Alex here.. looks like you had a good run of dellusionitis tonight..

Clam down buddy, you're ovethinking the whole thing, were just calling to say hi.

Lay off vicoding and other pills shit, this only a mesageboard.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 12:39:08 AM »
Hahahahaha Alex here.. looks like you had a good run of dellusionitis tonight..

Clam down buddy, you're ovethinking the whole thing, were just calling to say hi.

Lay off vicoding and other pills shit, this only a mesageboard.

;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2008, 07:43:50 AM »
Nice to talk to you yesterday danielson.   ;D

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2008, 09:54:01 AM »
Nice to talk to you yesterday danielson.   ;D

I was caught off guard to say the least. There was absolutely no way I was going to argue on the phone with some girl I don't even know about something(or things) I supposedly did. It would have been nice if you had given me an example ::) Basically you two call me to tell me exactly what you have known for a long, long time, that I stir up shit on the Alpha boards ::) Not exactly breaking news. Fwiw, I never told Alex to do anything to you anyway, ever. And Not sure why you brought Flexington into it either, he and I have never argued or pulled any behind the scenes jobs on here together whatsoever. I can't imagine Flex blaming the big meany(me! :D) for his problems . Anyway, Not sure if you noticed or not, but I gave credit where it was due. You actually seemed like a nice person after the first few sentences. Now maybe you could tell the truth ablout what the hell you guys were talking about and if Block did it as a joke or not? He says you guys were just fucking with me or whatever. But that seems farfetched to to me. My guess is that you made a comment about the remarks Alex made about you in the past and he started blaming everything on me, cuz that makes sense. Btw, Rip did you hear my friend ask if I was talking to a bodybuilder chick? He wasn't making fun or anything. From browsing this site he was fallen in love with Laura Lee. For whatever reason he assumed cuz I was getting yelled at about getbig ;D that she was women calling me, he is sot of a dope.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2008, 10:38:30 AM »
Sometimes I wish I knew more about what "goes on behind the scene here" ;D

...then other times I'm like ::) :-\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2008, 10:42:51 AM »

weird enough they're at a bb show but even weirder they talk about GB IRL or even call people to talk about it. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2008, 10:50:30 AM »
weird enough they're at a bb show but even weirder they talk about GB IRL or even call people to talk about it. ;D

Haha,nuthin against em but you'll never catch me at a bb show ;D

I just made the mistake of clicking on the g&o-all Arnold :-\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2008, 10:50:46 AM »

Man, I'm thinking the same exact thing! Very odd people.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2008, 10:52:23 AM »
I was caught off guard to say the least. There was absolutely no way I was going to argue on the phone with some girl I don't even know about something(or things) I supposedly did. It would have been nice if you had given me an example ::) Basically you two call me to tell me exactly what you have known for a long, long time, that I stir up shit on the Alpha boards ::) Not exactly breaking news. Fwiw, I never told Alex to do anything to you anyway, ever. And Not sure why you brought Flexington into it either, he and I have never argued or pulled any behind the scenes jobs on here together whatsoever. I can't imagine Flex blaming the big meany(me! :D) for his problems . Anyway, Not sure if you noticed or not, but I gave credit where it was due. You actually seemed like a nice person after the first few sentences. Now maybe you could tell the truth ablout what the hell you guys were talking about and if Block did it as a joke or not? He says you guys were just fucking with me or whatever. But that seems farfetched to to me. My guess is that you made a comment about the remarks Alex made about you in the past and he started blaming everything on me, cuz that makes sense. Btw, Rip did you hear my friend ask if I was talking to a bodybuilder chick? He wasn't making fun or anything. From browsing this site he was fallen in love with Laura Lee. For whatever reason he assumed cuz I was getting yelled at about getbig ;D that she was women calling me, he is sot of a dope.

Answer honestly - don't you think it's nauseating how openly and disgustingly Flexington sucks Alex's cock non-stop? ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2008, 10:59:23 AM »

Man, I'm thinking the same exact thing! Very odd people.

What's the big deal dude - you don't ever talk about a TV show that you watch or a hobby that you constantly participate in? ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2008, 11:01:29 AM »

I think I've been a member of Getbig longer than pretty much everyone here and I have no idea what the hell goes on behind the scenes.   Then again, I don't give a lick of thought to it either.  I think cause I'm so disconnected from it that no one bothers to include me.....they know where I stand....couple of fart and gay jokes and I'm out.  I'm always on the fringe but never fully in the thick of it....that's by choice.   I got no problem with none of it....makes for a good read.  If people are having a little fun on and offline I'm cool with that.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2008, 11:06:25 AM »

Well, I just got a text from a number I didn't recognize saying it was Rip and to stop melting down, had laugh emoticons etc. So I am thinking that after the conversation Alex and I just had last night about how he was just messing around I pretty much figured it(the meltdown when they laid into me on the phone) really was a joke and nothing to worry about. So I call Alex and ask him if he gave Rip my number and he said no. Personally I am thinking to myself that if Rip has my number it's no big deal, she is the last person who would harass my family by getting my last name from my digits and calling them, besides she(and many other people) has known my last name for over a year anyway. So I am wondering who the fuck has my number now that is acting like Rip ??? So I use my other cell so she doesn't recognize the number and call the number back and it is indeed Rip, who indeed got it from Alex. Don't get me wrong, I really don't care if Rip has it, but I can't for the life of me understand why Alex would give it to her. :( I wonder if because he is washing his hands with getbig he is just deciding to shit all over the friends he made here as well? Maybe just me :(
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2008, 11:09:06 AM »
Answer honestly - don't you think it's nauseating how openly and disgustingly Flexington sucks Alex's cock non-stop? ;D

Naw, not considering I was "on-deck" up until this weekend.  ;D
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2008, 11:12:22 AM »
i havent seen this much text since kiwiol melted down on the v board what the hell are you talking about
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2008, 11:12:57 AM »
Naw, not considering I was "on-deck" up until this weekend.  ;D

Nah man, there's a big difference between playing something up for a laugh and sucking some serious cyber-cock. As much as I know you like I do, I don't think you could hold a candle to Flexington at being well..... :-X

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2008, 11:18:03 AM »
Here we go again ::)....mother fuckers better keep my name out their focking mouths!!!!!

GAME ON!!!!!!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2008, 11:20:41 AM »
Here we go again ::)....mother fuckers better keep my name out their focking mouths!!!!!

GAME ON!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about it big man....slam a brew, down a power bar and go smack around a queer til ya feel better.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2008, 11:21:16 AM »
this is too much for me im having it hard enough to recover from last night!!

im off for some JAEGERBOMBS!!!

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2008, 11:22:39 AM »
this is too much for me im having it hard enough to recover from last night!!

im off for some JAEGERBOMBS!!!

Who do you think is going to win the AC Bluto - Dexter or Phil?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2008, 11:23:41 AM »
Random MOS post with absolutely no topic relevance whatsoever.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »
Who do you think is going to win the AC Bluto - Dexter or Phil?

NOT NOW CHIEF

IM IN THE FUCKN ZONE!!!

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2008, 11:28:24 AM »
Like bigmc said on the first night with his boyfriend who had a premature ejaculation problem, "Gee, didn't see that coming"