Author Topic: Falling down: Man in suit & tie shoots up Wendys in W. Palm Beach  (Read 14791 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Falling down: Man in suit & tie shoots up Wendys in W. Palm Beach
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »

Ron: "I am lazy."

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2008, 09:40:46 PM »

This country has gone completely fucking nuts.

The girl in Texas who tried to kill her family....burn her and her accomplices in hell.

White people are just too damned dangerous.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2008, 09:42:15 PM »

The girl in Texas who tried to kill her family....burn her and her accomplices in hell.

Damn straight!  >:(    Minorities be crossing the street now when they see whitey walking towards them.  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »
Falling down: Man in suit & tie shoots up Wendys in W. Palm Beach

Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2008, 03:47:56 AM »
What kind of pistol do you carry on you?  I just bought a kimber ultra carry.

Glock 27.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2008, 04:47:10 AM »
The good news about this is, you never see this sort of thing at nice restaurants like the type I frequent.  It's always a Wendy's or McDonalds or Luby's or Wal-Mart Food Court or something like that.

Of course, that's bad news for the Arvillas...   ;)
Don't worry Goat, I'm sure your personal favorite "Meals on Wheels" is safe.  ;)

btw.....wasn't it you who claimed West Palm Beach was "upscale" and Palm Beach Gardens...just for the simple poor folks?  ::)  Ya might wanna run your geographicals again.  :-*
:D Weee

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2008, 04:53:18 AM »
fuck this is sad news indeed, maybe just walked out of a meeting at work gone bad?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2008, 04:56:40 AM »

dude was black btw...

the difference between whites and blacks (in most cases) are that african americans kill each other in the streets for a nickel, white people kill everyone indiscriminately

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2008, 05:30:34 AM »

btw.....wasn't it you who claimed West Palm Beach was "upscale" and Palm Beach Gardens...just for the simple poor folks?  ::)  Ya might wanna run your geographicals again.  :-*

Uhhhh, no, I never said West Palm Beach was "upscale", I said "Palm Beach" was:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach%2C_Florida  ::)

I did, however, say you lived in an apartment in a working-class neighborhood.  :-*

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2008, 06:05:01 AM »
=
The US is the best place to live in the world.  Thats why 20 million try to immigrate here a year!  I don't know where Capt Equapoise is from, but if the US wasnt the best place to live, Id leave.

1. That depends on your criteria for what constitutes a good place to live.  For you, it might be the best place.  For someone else, maybe not.

2. The 20 million are mostly from horribly poor countries south of the border so of course they want to leave.  The US is simply the most accessable civilized country.

3. Have you lived for an extended period outside the US?  If not, what are you basing your conclusions on?  Readily available fast food?

4. There are a lot of shitty places in the world.  That doesn't mean the US is the only good place.  See below.

visit colombia

Making a dick look big by comparing it to a micro-dick isn't much of an endorsement of the "big dick."  hth

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2008, 06:57:50 AM »

Uhhhh, no, I never said West Palm Beach was "upscale", I said "Palm Beach" was:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach%2C_Florida  ::)

I did, however, say you lived in an apartment in a working-class neighborhood.  :-*
I don't need to look it up Goat, I know about Palm Beach (even though you stated West Palm...something about your sister being there or something). 

And once again..a townhouse is not an apartment.  And there's nothing wrong with living in a working-class neighborhood, if that is what you would like to consider Palm Beach Gardens.  It beat's living in Belle Glades.
:D Weee

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2008, 07:02:45 AM »
Since you asked...
http://www.local10.com/news/15474828/detail.html

"the shooter, who was described as a tall black man wearing a baseball cap and a business suit..."

Hi Bill O' Reilly

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2008, 07:23:50 AM »
 ;)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2008, 07:53:03 PM »
I live in south Broward county.  We recently had a nasty rash of cops getting shot and killed, as well as a spat of other shootings.  Decent folks are leaving, or ponying up the loans and cash to live in gated communities(barricaded fortresses).  I carry concealed as well down here.  It's goddamned dangerous, but probably not as bad as the Mad Max warzones of Detroit and LA. 

I'm a bit tired of people blaming the economy for various killings.  It's the asshole's own goddamned fault for getting 30 year adjustable mortgages, grabbing an assload of credit cards, and putting 0-down on their BMWs.  Fuck them...let them pay the consequences for their actions. 

The instant gratification mindset of the US needs to leave...and fast. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
you have to get background/fingerprint check, pass a written test, and fire 1 shot supervised.  Takes 8 weeks or so for permit to arrive.  I've carried for 11 years now.

In Idaho if you have no record and have hunters safety or any military training you get yours. I am going down to get mine in the next week. Was waiting on a copy of my dd-214. Lost it with all the moving and god knows where my hunters ed shit is from 15 years ago.

OneBigMan

« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2008, 01:21:31 PM »
The only thing I can think of after reading this latest murder story is why isn't there any emphasis on seriously considering having homicide prevention programs that are geared to make the public aware of people who might demonstrate behavior that could be known as what it means to simply be homicidal. That could make the public safer and more conscious when it comes to dealing with homicide since it should be considered a important criminal epidemic because gambling with innocent people's lives is like it is a game.