Author Topic: Can I train again in the evening as I missed my shoulder routine this morning?  (Read 869 times)

Big_guns

• Getbig I
I had just finished my 4 sets of back excercises and was about to move on to my shoulder excercises when all of a sudden I started feeling faint. So my question is... can I go back and train my shoulders at around 5pm as I trained my back this morning at 10am? My break is tomorrow and I have arms the day after so I assume it wont be good training shoulders tomorrow if I have arms the next day. What do you guys think?

JasonH

• Getbig V
Do what you like - it's your body and if you feel up to it go ahead.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
If you felt funny in the morning wait till the next day.  You won't hurt your workout the next day if you get a good night's sleep.

Doesn't really matter anyway, its one workout, you're not making it a habbit.
It hasn't helped...

jpm101

• Getbig IV
If your feeling back to normal and not faint (low blood sugar, training on a empty stomach, holding the breathe too long, pinched nerve, etc.....ruling out any major problem) than complete that days workout. In fact, if you had the luxury of time, dividing up the body parts to train could be a benefit for growth. Some have even trained the same body part (arms for example but a lot of guy's will treat their calves that way with good results.) twice or three time a day. Though each workout is short and to the point, no unneeded extended sets or things like that. Good Luck.

Side Bar: Couple of guy's I knew , who worked on a factory line, would do calf raises just about every hour when the chance arose. Just a light set of 20 reps or so. The calves did increase in size at a fairly good rate for both of them. Something akin to the one day arm programs. Idea was to keep a consent supply of blood in the selective muscle area. Also took amino tabs during the day.
F