Author Topic: gh15 approved  (Read 14205 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: gh15 approved
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2008, 08:32:41 AM »
BARAK HUSSAIN OBAMA
Obama's middle name is the Republican general election campaign in a nutshell. They've got nothing else. Grandpa running on "the surge" for five months won't work, so as Obama called it, we'll be entering the "silly season" of politics. Months of race-based fear mongering and little on issues, courtesy of Karl Rove and crew...just wonderful.  ::)

matt T's a racist like the rest of the blacks in thsi country they honestly think they have a chance to vote a "black" man in when obama is as pasty white and as far from them as the moon.
Nonsense. Most black people (and many Caribbean hispanic) have family members who look like Obama. He would be (and is) identified as black walking down the street in a black neighborhood, or in black barber shops. He (correctly) identifies himself as black, has a black wife and black children. So there is plenty of reason why black Americans identify with him. So if you don't know now you know, homie.  ;)
And by the way, you are an idiot.
!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2008, 09:25:59 AM »
sava, seriously you need to stop reading this rubbish. on viewing that video its clear she has been abused in some way - probably her father, and it has clearly effected her mental state - creating multiple personalities, and fantasy delusions. there are no such things as lizard people. ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2008, 09:35:08 AM »
sava, seriously you need to stop reading this rubbish. on viewing that video its clear she has been abused in some way - probably her father, and it has clearly effected her mental state - creating multiple personalities, and fantasy delusions. there are no such things as lizard people. ::)
clearly been abused ??? there's a frickin' joker face sculpted in her vagina and u " think " she's been abused ? ? ? ? ?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2008, 09:56:55 AM »
why does  a canadian care about american politics?

Many of us up here in Canada are watching carefully.   The United States plays an important part in the world, hence American politics matter greatly to us.  There is constant coverage of the ongoing campaign on most major news networks up here. 

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2008, 09:58:35 AM »
GH15, what does Mccain think about aliens?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2008, 10:24:21 AM »
clearly been abused ??? there's a frickin' joker face sculpted in her vagina and u " think " she's been abused ? ? ? ? ?

yes clearly ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2008, 11:58:07 AM »
gh15 just shows how retarded getbiggers are. the fact that you guys are still or ever were debating which pro gh15 is, is fucking ridiculous.  gh15 isnt a pro, he's a nobody troll with some knowledge of gear

just scratching the surface of his claims: top 10 mr olympia pro bber( ::) ), supposedly one of if not the biggest steroid source in the world(  ::) ), has direct ties to the mccain campaign(  ::) ), all while posting on  getbig constantly. it doesnt take a genius to realise he's full of shit and none of his outlandish claims regarding himself are true, let alone all of the above. he's a pathalogical liar and whoever buys into his BS is a sucker. stop giving him attention.

Say what you will about gh15, you can't deny he knows the bodybuilding scene very well.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2008, 12:13:11 PM »
Say what you will about gh15, you can't deny he knows the bodybuilding scene very well.

coming from someone who looks like you youd beleive anything you read because you are so dumb and inexpereinced and look like you don't even work out but pile tons of money and time into bb'ing and look like shit....get a job and a life and quit playing school boy...or are all canadians as dumb and lame as you?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2008, 12:35:56 PM »
Obama = Not gonna happen.

In the wake of 911, America won't feel comfortable with a Black (let alone muslim black) in the Whitehouse. They may vote for him to make Hillary feel like a tard.  In the end he will lose to McCain.

\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2008, 01:56:40 PM »
 :-\

Moosejay

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2008, 02:21:47 PM »

In the wake of 911, America won't feel comfortable with a Black (let alone muslim black) in the Whitehouse. They may vote for him to make Hillary feel like a tard.  In the end he will lose to McCain.

probably have to agree with that....

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2008, 02:31:37 PM »
coming from someone who looks like you youd beleive anything you read because you are so dumb and inexpereinced and look like you don't even work out but pile tons of money and time into bb'ing and look like shit....get a job and a life and quit playing school boy...or are all canadians as dumb and lame as you?

Come on man, open your mind a bit...there's quite a bit of evidence suggesting that many, many, many of us here have no future in bodybuilding but that isn't the point; there is alot to be gained here no matter what it turns into for everyone that ever felt a calling towards this stuff.  Look around, the people that run the industry and write the script around here are by no means the best bodybuilders but their appreciation for it in one way or another cannot be discounted...the best pros on earth are affected by all of it and we are affected by them.  I have phases where I want to never lift a weight again but I still cannot fathom logging off this place for good.  I still log in to read this nonsense every day no matter if I'm into it or out of it; it's crazy.  I remember growing up in this little farming town with 2 redlights and I would go to the local "feed and seed" store with my dad and all these old crazy retired and/or active farmers would just be sitting in this smokey ass room around in a circle in chairs just taking turns mouthing off about whatever topic was on the table that day and each and every one of them occupied a unique spot...everyone played a "character" and all of them were clowns in one way or another, but everyone wanted to be heard....there were no doubt good points made and there were bad but I'm telling you guys, this message board is the modern-day equivalent of that very important social construct and while bodybuilding brought us all together, that is rarely what the most important stuff discussed here is about.  People would come and go, there would be some fuckers who would sit in there all day every day.  Some people would pop in and out, but everyone was a part of it and you take the good with the bad.  Message boards are the modern day equivalent of that. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2008, 02:35:33 PM »

leave mattc alone

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2008, 02:48:18 PM »
matt T's a racist like the rest of the blacks in thsi country they honestly think they have a chance to vote a "black" man in when obama is as pasty white and as far from them as the moon.

thank god the canadians can't vote nor doe their miniscule opinion mean NOTHING to americans we 300 million laugh at your frozen misery with 30 million dorks in it.

If Obama has experienced whats its like to be called a black by a racist white man, then he's black enough for me.  I think thats going to be a famous quote of mine years from now :D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »
Come on man, open your mind a bit...there's quite a bit of evidence suggesting that many, many, many of us here have no future in bodybuilding but that isn't the point; there is alot to be gained here no matter what it turns into for everyone that ever felt a calling towards this stuff.  Look around, the people that run the industry and write the script around here are by no means the best bodybuilders but their appreciation for it in one way or another cannot be discounted...the best pros on earth are affected by all of it and we are affected by them.  I have phases where I want to never lift a weight again but I still cannot fathom logging off this place for good.  I still log in to read this nonsense every day no matter if I'm into it or out of it; it's crazy.  I remember growing up in this little farming town with 2 redlights and I would go to the local "feed and seed" store with my dad and all these old crazy retired and/or active farmers would just be sitting in this smokey ass room around in a circle in chairs just taking turns mouthing off about whatever topic was on the table that day and each and every one of them occupied a unique spot...everyone played a "character" and all of them were clowns in one way or another, but everyone wanted to be heard....there were no doubt good points made and there were bad but I'm telling you guys, this message board is the modern-day equivalent of that very important social construct and while bodybuilding brought us all together, that is rarely what the most important stuff discussed here is about.  People would come and go, there would be some fuckers who would sit in there all day every day.  Some people would pop in and out, but everyone was a part of it and you take the good with the bad.  Message boards are the modern day equivalent of that. 

Gh15 ain't no pro your post above that proves it anyone can troll on the baords for years and then act like an expert spweing out nonsnse.
you don't have to be a pro to tell someone how to build muscle most of them are dumb abd have gurus advising them chemically....look at some of the experts around infamous anthony roberts=skinny geek with a degree in english ...animal=skinny fagggy biker...nicholls=who knows where he came from.....sarcev=copy and paste and journal wizard....

even squatfatter got respect by his reading and cutting and pasting of information from anabolic review everyone knows his deal....he's been around for years and nothing profiles him better than the pic showing his fat ass eating chips on a web cam....HBK what a fat fag as squatfat sarcasm mirz dave p hbk and numerous other handles that fat queer probably has 500,000 posts on message boards....pathetic.

i like picking on mattc he's a good target ...it's still all in fun...just like i do robby z...and squatfatter.....and many others...that;s what this board is about .....not real life just having fun....

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2008, 02:50:28 PM »
If Obama has experienced whats its like to be called a #### by a racist white man, then he's black enough for me.  I think thats going to be a famous quote of mine years from now :D

keep quoting you little 165 lb canadian gay bot....your hero won't get in no matter how many welfare people register to vote....

obama is a white man with dark skin. they don't let blacks into washington...lilly white man lilly white.... :-*

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2008, 02:54:16 PM »

lol so why is Obama in the lead?  ::).  I have to admit i didn't think Obama had a chance to even be were he is today in the lead. With all the racist fat farmers in the south, and hillbillies i though he would maybe get 10% of the vote in some states.  Then he starts winning hillbilly states like Iowa etc..  Then i though hmmm white man voting for a black man in the year 2008 ???.  Times have changed, and only racist people say that Obama wont have a chance, cause they themselves don't want a black man for pres.   I'll be happy if he becomes the dem nominee, but I'm sure McCain will win, the reps will hack into the voting machines like they always do and change the vote ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2008, 02:58:27 PM »
keep quoting you little 165 lb canadian gay bot....your hero won't get in no matter how many welfare people register to vote....

obama is a white man with dark skin. they don't let blacks into washington...lilly white man lilly white.... :-*

You fuckin idiot, the poor don't vote for Obama, they vote for Hill.  Obama gets more the college educated votes, and people who make over $50K a year.  Please don't post if you know nothing about the election ::).

Once again another racist analogy by a racist white man ::)  assuming that the welfare people r voting for Obama, when in fact they're voting for Hill.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2008, 03:01:06 PM »
you know nothgin of politics in america because you watch fking tv...
try living here dork and actually going to rally's and political gatherings for major parties.
you don't know what color i am so fk off.
what a fking uninformed canadian idiot please stay across the border I'd rather have 10 mexicans than your dumb ass come here and rot this country...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2008, 03:08:55 PM »
lol so why is Obama in the lead?  ::).  I have to admit i didn't think Obama had a chance to even be were he is today in the lead. With all the racist fat farmers in the south, and hillbillies i though he would maybe get 10% of the vote in some states.  Then he starts winning hillbilly states like Iowa etc..  Then i though hmmm white man voting for a black man in the year 2008 ???.  Times have changed, and only racist people say that Obama wont have a chance, cause they themselves don't want a black man for pres.   I'll be happy if he becomes the dem nominee, but I'm sure McCain will win, the reps will hack into the voting machines like they always do and change the vote ::)

Yes times have changed. It's all about 2012. Pay attention to what is happening here. It is becoming incredible fashionable in todays society to be very conscious. The upcoming Ascended state and shift of the universe is starting to affect the unconsciousness part of the mind for those that can believe it. The consciousness evolution and universal shift is now approaching so rapidly it is starting to affect racist minds to vote for Obama as part of the process of facing them selfs, and seeing who they tru are and learning to deal with themselves, to understand and accept themselves.

But finally the election and president is only a symbolic gesture to settle the masses into believing the government/Elite is for them and not the other way around. Just to keep the deeper true agendas and processes going.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »
You fuckin idiot, the poor don't vote for Obama, they vote for Hill.  Obama gets more the college educated votes, and people who make over $50K a year.  Please don't post if you know nothing about the election ::).

Once again another racist analogy by a racist white man ::)  assuming that the welfare people r voting for Obama, when in fact they're voting for Hill.
Correct  :)
!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2008, 03:12:14 PM »
you know nothgin of politics in america because you watch fking tv...
try living here dork and actually going to rally's and political gatherings for major parties.
you don't know what color i am so fk off.
what a fking uninformed canadian idiot please stay across the border I'd rather have 10 mexicans than your dumb ass come here and rot this country...

Let me guess you are latino ::)  They hate blacks.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2008, 03:12:43 PM »
Gh15 ain't no pro your post above that proves it anyone can troll on the baords for years and then act like an expert spweing out nonsnse.
you don't have to be a pro to tell someone how to build muscle most of them are dumb abd have gurus advising them chemically....look at some of the experts around infamous anthony roberts=skinny geek with a degree in english ...animal=skinny fagggy biker...nicholls=who knows where he came from.....sarcev=copy and paste and journal wizard....

even squatfatter got respect by his reading and cutting and pasting of information from anabolic review everyone knows his deal....he's been around for years and nothing profiles him better than the pic showing his fat ass eating chips on a web cam....HBK what a fat fag as squatfat sarcasm mirz dave p hbk and numerous other handles that fat queer probably has 500,000 posts on message boards....pathetic.

i like picking on mattc he's a good target ...it's still all in fun...just like i do robby z...and squatfatter.....and many others...that;s what this board is about .....not real life just having fun....

Matt's cool, we're cool.  Matt is also Getbig's premier penis puffer. 

Also let me add that by the argument you just gave, gh15 is as qualified as anyone to coach on being a pro...even though I am sure he is an actual pro.  Even if he is not, he is as good, or better than other pros, on telling us how to become a pro.    

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2008, 03:13:34 PM »
Matt is also Getbig's premier penis puffer. 
;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2008, 03:14:51 PM »
Matt's cool, we're cool.  Matt is also Getbig's premier penis puffer. 
he's easy to pick on the kids sooo how you say ...no life experience.... :-X
that fag come down to the ghetto hsi ass would get clipped... :-*