Author Topic: Where is Alex23?  (Read 1409 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Where is Alex23?
« on: March 29, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »
Is he taking a break from here?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Where is Alex23?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 11:31:23 AM »
Why, are you missing him?

Gayer than calling "jsut to say Hi"
follow the arrows

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 11:46:27 AM »
Why, are you missing him?

Gayer than calling "jsut to say Hi"

Hahahaha OK 'Haider' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of guy who walks into the nearest police station and declares you've got explosives hidden in your lower colon area and after the cops have done a thorough 7 hour probe to establish that there is nothing there apart from semen belonging to 29 different guys, apologize to them, confessing that it was your birthday and you felt like giving yourself a treat and that if they need to throw you in jail, could they please make sure you share the cell of the fine looking Jamaican musclebear whose pic is in the 'Recently apprehended' list. Hahahaha gayer than Jediknight's version of 'Once upon a time in Mexico'

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »
Hahahaha OK 'Haider' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of guy who walks into the nearest police station and declares you've got explosives hidden in your lower colon area and after the cops have done a thorough 7 hour probe to establish that there is nothing there apart from semen belonging to 29 different guys, apologize to them, confessing that it was your birthday and you felt like giving yourself a treat and that if they need to throw you in jail, could they please make sure you share the cell of the fine looking Jamaican musclebear whose pic is in the 'Recently apprehended' list. Hahahaha gayer than Jediknight's version of 'Once upon a time in Mexico'

was that post autobiographical
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 12:18:21 PM »
he's still here posting under his "calmus" handle.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 12:30:47 PM »
was that post autobiographical

Yes - yours ;D

he's still here posting under his "calmus" handle.

Haha, I don't know - they both deny it big time

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 12:33:08 PM »
hahahahhaa, classic ;D if you want to see something even funnier go check out "haider's" training journal on the training board.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 12:53:36 PM »
I spoke with him about two weeks ago, he is just busy and lets face it, GB is suffering a downtime right now. he will be back soon probably.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 01:03:05 PM »
I spoke with him about two weeks ago, he is just busy and lets face it, GB is suffering a downtime right now. he will be back soon probably.
the board is actually running a little faster today, it's only taking a half hour to load a page. :D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 03:47:27 PM »
who? ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 05:39:15 PM »
RIP :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »
the board is actually running a little faster today, it's only taking a half hour to load a page. :D

;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »

Ouch that was fcukin brutal.  Masterful 8) (Golfclap)
\

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 12:17:00 AM »

hes probably shooting a new posing vid