Author Topic: Who will be the first Getbigger to take-up Derek Anthony's offer?  (Read 19275 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Who will be the first Getbigger to take-up Derek Anthony's offer?
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 08:23:30 PM »
Derek has been 'pleading' on here for the past 2 years.  He wants someone to show up!  

Only person who ever did was Vince.  And he doesn't really count!  This attention whore only copped a mouthful of Derek's foaming saliva!

Derek can be found in many places.  He is easy to find.  Will anyone ever try something?  

In the meantime, Derek will continue to plead for one of you worthless, gutless and ball-less bitches to try something!
Are you claiming to have no balls, hank?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »
Derek spends a  lot of time running-down all you 'Getbig douche bags' on MD. 

He has made a sport out of owning you retards!

Until someone steps-up and 'grows some balls', Derek will continue to be 'Getbig's No. 1 owning-machine'!

MD thinks Getbig is a joke.  And it is all thanks to Derek!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 08:34:52 PM »

Until someone steps-up and 'grows some balls', Derek will continue to be 'Getbig's No. 1 owning-machine'!

hi freeagain!
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 08:36:14 PM »

Will 'hank wood' be the getbig saviour?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 08:52:34 PM »
A

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 11:54:47 PM »
One cannot argue with the fact that when Derek posts on these boards they light-up.  At times, the traffic is so crazy the server even melts.

My point is, Derek is one of the most popular BB's in the history of Message Boards. 

Love or hate him, fact is, he cannot be ignored.

I am still so bemused how after all these years of 'Derek taunting Getbiggers' to fight him, nothing has ever happened...The point i am trying to make is; are Getbiggers really such scared, little, retarded pussies? 

They are 'all mouth' on the boards but will do nothing in public to Derek!

You weak, scared bitches. Derek is everywhere that is Bodybuilding and you do nothing about it!  Hahahhahah.

Derek, keep on owning these fags!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2008, 04:37:54 AM »
hanky, aren't you one of the scared little getbig bitches?

take off the ball gag, and tell derek what you really think of him.

One cannot argue with the fact that when Derek posts on these boards they light-up.  At times, the traffic is so crazy the server even melts.

My point is, Derek is one of the most popular BB's in the history of Message Boards. 

Love or hate him, fact is, he cannot be ignored.

I am still so bemused how after all these years of 'Derek taunting Getbiggers' to fight him, nothing has ever happened...The point i am trying to make is; are Getbiggers really such scared, little, retarded pussies? 

They are 'all mouth' on the boards but will do nothing in public to Derek!

You weak, scared bitches. Derek is everywhere that is Bodybuilding and you do nothing about it!  Hahahhahah.

Derek, keep on owning these fags!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 06:08:21 AM »
Hank: I was supposed to meet Derek at the ASC next year. I went and walked around the expo for a cpl hours, especially the MD booth. Derek was a no-show ::)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 06:30:28 AM »
Nobody really wants to fight Derek.  Its the internet.  Calm down, its not that serious.  Goodrum took it TOO far (brought family into it) which is probably the only reason Derek took it to the extent he did.  If you came up to his face at the expo he would probably do what any normal adult would do.....laugh in your face until he couldnt breathe then turn his back on you.   Just look at you like a child, get a nice rise out of it, which makes you look like an idiot for actually doing it....then hed just walk away.

Listening to alot of the bozo's on here gave me a false perception of him.  After seeing what he writes on MD and his willingness to help people in need has changed my outlook on him.  Hes actually a good person.  How many of you here can say you have helped someone less fortunate than yourself or helped TONS of people with your fitness (and drug) knowledge so they get the results they are after?  Oh, thats right...you guys OWN these people.  One day each and every one of you will need help in some way....and you better pray to god you dont run into someone like yourself and get "owned" yourself....

I think SF and panda fuk around just to get a rise out of people but never take it TOO far when they know its going to be just that...TOO far.  The rest of you seem to genuinely like to make people miserable and feel like garbage.  You love it when you ruin somebody's day and even take it far enough to attack family and any other underhanded way of making people go bezerk.  I can understand attacking a douchebag at times or someone who deserves it (Goodrum for one because he asks for it day in and day out, talks trash, and NEVER delivers)....

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 06:46:18 AM »
...The rest of you seem to genuinely like to make people miserable and feel like garbage.  You love it when you ruin somebody's day and even take it far enough to attack family and any other underhanded way of making people go bezerk.  I can understand attacking a douchebag at times or someone who deserves it (Goodrum for one because he asks for it day in and day out, talks trash, and NEVER delivers)....

Are you referring to the DJ Santos episode, bro?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2008, 02:45:45 PM »
Derek is a complex individual.  He is a man of extremes.

Derek has always been a person who embraces life and all it has to offer. 

On the one hand, Derek is a threatening and irrational menace, while on the other, he is a caring, vulnerable and sensitive soul.

Derek's work over at MD is a testament to the magnitude and scope of this brazen individual. His health and fitness knowledge is unsurpassed. 

Derek is always offering advice.  He wants people to succeed in this great sport and is willing to provide 'all knowledge' he has gained over his many years; in this very controversial industry.

Derek has spent a good part of his life in gyms, reading magazines, liaising with Pro's and just generally mingling with the public.  You could say Derek gained his PhD. from the street. Many think that he is a student from the University of Life.

Whatever you think of this man, one thing is a certain; he is bold, brutal, cunning and a brilliant message board operator.  Oh yeah, and he still is calling for one of you scared, little pussy bitches to speak smack to his face.  Look for him at his Olympia booth.

PS.  Derek will continue to share his exceptional diet and drug knowledge on MD.  Now that is something Sean Rey has never done!

Peace.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »
Nobody really wants to fight Derek.  Its the internet.  Calm down, its not that serious.

Didnt you threaten me and many others to kill our families? And you tell people to calm down  ::)

Are you referring to the DJ Santos episode, bro?

legendary day, thats all im going to say  ;D Its now part of getbig's meltdown history :)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2008, 02:59:08 PM »
Like I have nothing better to do than get in a fight with a man who has the self esteem if a 300lb 12 year old.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2008, 03:04:35 PM »
Blechman understands the 'drawing power' of a one Derek Anthony.

Blechman is a 'money making machine' and Derek is the 'crucial cog' in the operation of that machine.

Derek provides a unique insight into the world of bodybuilding.  His contributions to MD translate to dollar signs for the Blechman.

Derek will continue to dispense his unique brand of diet and drug knowledge to a thirsty MD audience.  And all the while, the Blechman will count his money.

Without Derek, MD and the Blechman would still be a 3rd tier publication.

PS.  Derek will be waiting at his booth at the Olympia.  Waiting for one of you scared little Getbig retards to try something!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2008, 03:10:34 PM »
why all the praising of this synthol bag drug abusing lowlife hanky?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2008, 03:13:33 PM »
Nobody really wants to fight Derek.  Its the internet.  Calm down, its not that serious.  Goodrum took it TOO far (brought family into it) which is probably the only reason Derek took it to the extent he did.  If you came up to his face at the expo he would probably do what any normal adult would do.....laugh in your face until he couldnt breathe then turn his back on you.   Just look at you like a child, get a nice rise out of it, which makes you look like an idiot for actually doing it....then hed just walk away.

Listening to alot of the bozo's on here gave me a false perception of him.  After seeing what he writes on MD and his willingness to help people in need has changed my outlook on him.  Hes actually a good person.  How many of you here can say you have helped someone less fortunate than yourself or helped TONS of people with your fitness (and drug) knowledge so they get the results they are after?  Oh, thats right...you guys OWN these people.  One day each and every one of you will need help in some way....and you better pray to god you dont run into someone like yourself and get "owned" yourself....

I think SF and panda fuk around just to get a rise out of people but never take it TOO far when they know its going to be just that...TOO far.  The rest of you seem to genuinely like to make people miserable and feel like garbage.  You love it when you ruin somebody's day and even take it far enough to attack family and any other underhanded way of making people go bezerk.  I can understand attacking a douchebag at times or someone who deserves it (Goodrum for one because he asks for it day in and day out, talks trash, and NEVER delivers)....
So you were pwned into massive meltdown mode, threatening to kill several peoples families, you disappeared, come back and now are all like, "Oh, golly, relax, it's just the internet" ::)

Loser.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »
Derek came from nothing and has 'built himself up' to be one the greatest and most potent figures on the message boards.

Bottom line, everyone is talking about Derek.  

Blechman acknowledged Derek's marketing potential years ago, and has transformed this once gym-junky into a media identity.

Derek is all about surprise.  The surprise-factor is what Derek seamlessly cultivates.  

Facts and facts.  And what cannot be disputed is;

a six figure salary,
              a gorgeous fiance,
              massive fan base across the planet,
              an awesome physique,
              brutal wit,
              intricate drug knowledge,
              trainer of celebrities,
              electrifying personality.

Derek just goes from strength to strength.    Good luck to him and i wish him continuing success!

Peace.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2008, 03:31:00 PM »
So you were pwned into massive meltdown mode, threatening to kill several peoples families, you disappeared, come back and now are all like, "Oh, golly, relax, it's just the internet" ::)

Loser.

Its awesome no? hahaha

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2008, 03:37:27 PM »
Derek has never been happier.  He is living the dream; a bodybuilding lifestyle with all the trappings. 

Oh yeah, he also has one of the hottest woman on the planet.....they are getting married next year! 

Keeping on owning these retards Derek.   They are now making excuses why they don't want to fight you...hahahahahahha

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2008, 03:45:34 PM »
Derek has never been happier.  He is living the dream; a bodybuilding lifestyle with all the trappings. 

Oh yeah, he also has one of the hottest woman on the planet.....they are getting married next year! 

Keeping on owning these retards Derek.   They are now making excuses why they don't want to fight you...hahahahahahha

you forgot he's becoming a profesional boxer and madison square garden is waiting for him anytime soon  ::) I wonder if penn station is gonna close due the expected fans avalanche  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2008, 03:50:09 PM »

Derek has had more manhands down his g-string than Sean Rey has gimmicks. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2008, 04:31:32 PM »
I thought Musolini is going to fight him?? What happened with that?

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2008, 04:37:57 PM »
if only we still had mower here to send after him
Odilly

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2008, 04:42:22 PM »
They are all mostly cowards and failures here. they have achieved nothing with their lives and have to vent their spleen on people they are jealous of.

donkey kong and goatboy are classic examles of cowardly bottom dwellers who like to mock others but live in fear to show their own picture.

bitter failures.

that said. derek anthony is not to be taken seriously. little better than a homsexual prosititute

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 04:49:09 PM »
Yes, yes, yes.  It is all too easy to attack Derek.  

Derek has being feilding allegations for over a decade now;

the synthol,
                                        hair plugs,
                                        sores and scabs,
                                        g4p,
                                        the unsightly tattoos,
                                        his lack of height,
                                        thongs,
                                        fanny packs,
                                        the veneers,
                                        grade-school language skills,
                                        foul mouth,
                                        dealing,
                                        selling out his friends,
                                        spreading std's etc. etc. etc.

Yes, yes, yes, we have all heard these allegations, many times over.  And quite frankly, like Derek, i have had a gutful of this nonsense!

I will say it again:  "Come on down! You know that Derek is easy to find! Talk this smack to his face!  He is begging you!"