Author Topic: More 9/11 conspiracy  (Read 7233 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: 240 is Retarded and Decker is a perverse liberal twat
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2008, 05:16:38 PM »
how did they manage to fly the planes with such precision?

what precision? the precision you were told about in loose change? lol

the government must have landed those passenger jets in secret somewhere, removed the people, killed them, dismembered them, sprinkled their remains around the crash sites somehow, and destroyed/hid the aircraft somewhere else. Much more convincing than just actually crashing the planes into the buildings in the first place.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2008, 05:25:07 PM »
i know, and i appreciate what you do for the country.  I understand what youre saying, and I don't think the whole plane diversion thing makes sense... I have no clue what plane did what - but I do remember Lou Dobbs on CNN pointing out NORAD's lie on the 911 stand.  He was pissed.  Then he was suspended for 3 weeks right afterwards. 

dude, a lot of people have a lot of theories.  i used to be a loon, talking about how 'it MUST HAVE BEEN THIS or THAT", etc.  That was silly.  I was talking out of my ass.  The more I read about 911, the more confusing it became.  I stopped thinking about it for 6 months.  When I looked at it again, there had been literally hundreds of military personnell and govt officials that have come fwd and said there needs to be a new investigation.

I realized that they know way more about this stuff than I can learn on CT sites.  I stopped reading CT sites, and read what these folks wrote.  There are a lot of unanswered Qs.  There are many folks that have come fwd.  I used to get so worked up, it's not healthy.  I can't change anything.  There will be an investigation whenever the govt (ours or the UN) decides to do it.  Period.

I don't mean to belittle what you do.  It shocked me when taht CNN footage didn't make you say "oh shit!".  I thought you of all people would say "WTF is on that plane"?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »
they could barely fly light aircraft, how were they able to manually fly a 767

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2008, 05:55:37 PM »
Where was the fvckin plane and bodyparts at pentagon and penn state. 

Whys the hole in the pentagon 60 ft wide when a boeing 757 is 124 feet wide and was said to be parked ass deep in the building.

Any explanations.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2008, 05:56:56 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2008, 06:00:01 PM »
Where was the fvckin plane and bodyparts at pentagon and penn state. 

Whys the hole in the pentagon 60 ft wide when a boeing 757 is 124 feet wide and was said to be parked ass deep in the building.

Any explanations.

Did you expect half the plane sticking out of the building?

Do you know how planes are made and what they are made of?

Here an example of a military transport that crashed in to a building in Tehran

Was that a conspiracy to because we can't see a hole the size of the plane in the building?

By the way it was a c-130 that hit the building.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/051206/n_iran_crash_051206.vsmall.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10346431/&h=111&w=148&sz=4&hl=en&start=16&tbnid=ISR3mbnIhQVrcM:&tbnh=71&tbnw=95&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dplane%2Bcrashes%2Bin%2Bbuilding%2Btehran%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Here's what that plane looks like:

People reported that it was like an earthquake

does that mean it was a conspiracy by God who enacted an earthquake and wanted to cover it up as a plane crash?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2008, 06:05:40 PM »
They should rebuild the WTC Towers 1 & 2 to spec in the desert and crash two planes into them. Only to see the results. I bet, it wouldn't be the same outcome.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2008, 06:09:07 PM »
they could barely fly light aircraft, how were they able to manually fly a 767

Taking off and landing is the hard part.  they went to flight school.  flying the plane isn't that hard.  If Microsoft Flight simulator is even 25% accurate which pilots will tell you it's much more, i took a 747 and flew it under the SF bay bridge and landed it the first on my first try.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2008, 06:11:43 PM »
Did you expect half the plane sticking out of the building?

Do you know how planes are made and what they are made of?

Here an example of a military transport that crashed in to a building in Tehran

Was that a conspiracy to because we can't see a hole the size of the plane in the building?

By the way it was a c-130 that hit the building.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/051206/n_iran_crash_051206.vsmall.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10346431/&h=111&w=148&sz=4&hl=en&start=16&tbnid=ISR3mbnIhQVrcM:&tbnh=71&tbnw=95&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dplane%2Bcrashes%2Bin%2Bbuilding%2Btehran%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Here's what that plane looks like:

People reported that it was like an earthquake

does that mean it was a conspiracy by God who enacted an earthquake and wanted to cover it up as a plane crash?

That building may have absorbed a plane.   But the pentagon hole was at ground level and less than half as log as the 757.

Do you believe it and all evidence vaporized immediatly , leaving not one trace of evidence?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2008, 06:14:43 PM »

That building may have absorbed a plane.   But the pentagon hole was at ground level and less than half as log as the 757.

Do you believe it and all evidence vaporized immediatly , leaving not one trace of evidence?

There wasn't "not one trace of evidence"  there was quite a bit of evidence.

And don't you mean half as wide?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: More 9/11 conspiracy
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2008, 06:17:18 PM »
There wasn't "not one trace of evidence"  there was quite a bit of evidence.

um - that 'quite a bit' excluded all bodies, luggage, tail sections, wings, and engines.

you had enough remaining to fill the back of a pickup truck.

You use "quite a bit" to describe about 1% that remained of the plane.  Come on Oz, usually you're very accurate with numbers.  "quite a bit" - can you show us the pile?  It was small.

Anyway, if 1% of the 911 story is a lie, we need a new investigation.  If you believe 100% of the story, then you already believe more than the actual 911 commissioners do ;)  When the authors of a document tell me its false, I tend to believe them.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2008, 06:20:39 PM »
um - that 'quite a bit' excluded all bodies, luggage, tail sections, wings, and engines.

you had enough remaining to fill the back of a pickup truck.

You use "quite a bit" to describe about 1% that remained of the plane.  Come on Oz, usually you're very accurate with numbers.  "quite a bit" - can you show us the pile?  It was small.

Anyway, if 1% of the 911 story is a lie, we need a new investigation.  If you believe 100% of the story, then you already believe more than the actual 911 commissioners do ;)  When the authors of a document tell me its false, I tend to believe them.

First of all do you have a list of all the wreckage found? 

Secondly we are talking about evidence, not just wreckage.

Thirdly, we are talking about a plane full of fuel that impacted the ground/building at 400+ mph.  I'm not surprised very little is left.

Fourthly, we've already many times established where i stand on an investigation.

Fourthly point onely.  I don't for one second think it was a missle that hit the pentagon.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2008, 06:53:38 PM »
Thirdly, we are talking about a plane full of fuel that impacted the ground/building at 400+ mph.

The plane never touched the ground.  The fact you would write that tells me you havent studied the impact hole, and the fact that windowframes and walls on all 4 sides of it were still intact.

Also, did you see the nice perfect hole that was carved through 6 walls (3 inner walls and 3 outer walls) by the "object"?

This plane, we're told, retained enough mass and integrity for its carbon nosecone to punch out the entry and exit holes from all 3 outer rings, at which point it - *** - VAPORIZED!

The only thing that remained was the object the men in ties carried out minutes later under a blue tarp, never to be mentioned in the 911 commission.  Look at this hole - official govt pic - this is the hole the plane made as it exited the SIXTH recently reinfoced wall.  At this point, after carving a perfect hole thru brick, it supposedly vaporized.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2008, 06:55:48 PM »
Now, here is the ENTRY hole.  You'll see what a Boeing 757 should have looked like entering the building.  Look at the perfectly intact walls around the impact zone, where wings should have been.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »
So you have the strongest building in the world.  Something hit it.  85 videotapes are missing.

A tight hole in.  A tight hole out.  A tight hole thru 3 rings (6 new walls total).

No bodies are found.  no engines, no tail, no wings.  They all "vaporized" - but SOMEHOW retained the crisp momentum and speed and mass to slice 6 perfect holes thru a brick/steel building.

All the reporters could ask for the first 4 days... "Where is the plane, Secretary Rummy?  Why is there zero evidence of a plane"?  Remember CNN's jamie macintyre, the reporter who walked over to the hole immediately ater impact "I see ZERO evidence of a plane... it's just a hole!"

Believe what you'd like, ozmo.  I don't konw what hit it.  But in my opinion, it just doesn't look like a plane.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »
So you have the strongest building in the world.  Something hit it.  85 videotapes are missing.

I agree.  I'd like to see all 85 tapes.  I 'd bet when we do see them a large number of them 2/3 at least will be inconsequential. 

A tight hole in.  A tight hole out.  A tight hole thru 3 rings (6 new walls total).

did you look at the pics of the building in Tehran?

what's the official explanation for the hole? 

Obviously it's not the strongest building int he world and it was impacted by jet full of fuel.

AND i didn't say just ground, i said ground/building

No bodies are found.  no engines, no tail, no wings.  They all "vaporized" - but SOMEHOW retained the crisp momentum and speed and mass to slice 6 perfect holes thru a brick/steel building.

There were plenty of engine parts all over the place. 

the tail and wings and bodies?  I'm not surprised they all vaporized.  It was a plane full of jet fuel for heaven sakes.

Like i asked before:   did you expect the plane halfway out fo the building?

Even in the face of other evidence (Tehran) that proves how these things result you still go on about this?

All the reporters could ask for the first 4 days... "Where is the plane, Secretary Rummy?  Why is there zero evidence of a plane"?  Remember CNN's jamie macintyre, the reporter who walked over to the hole immediately ater impact "I see ZERO evidence of a plane... it's just a hole!"

Again zero evidence of a plane IS NOT TRUE!

and yeah, they are reporters, not engineers.

Zero evidence?   ::)  Are we back to spinning facts again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »
sorry for the zero extreme - enough debris to fit into a pickup truck.

And there's a great debate about that being a MB engine, not a boeing, but who knows.

Neither of us are scientists, and we're not going to solve anything here.  You believe a plane can hit, and leave an entry hole like that, and an exit hole like that, after penetrating 3 of the toughest buildings in history.  I don't think they can.  Carbon nosecone.  Plus, we're sposed to believe the wings, engine, tail all vaporized (hence didn't even break windows) but the narrow soft body of the plane punched those holes in the building.

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree here.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »
sorry for the zero extreme - enough debris to fit into a pickup truck.

And there's a great debate about that being a MB engine, not a boeing, but who knows.

Neither of us are scientists, and we're not going to solve anything here.  You believe a plane can hit, and leave an entry hole like that, and an exit hole like that, after penetrating 3 of the toughest buildings in history.  I don't think they can.  Carbon nosecone.  Plus, we're sposed to believe the wings, engine, tail all vaporized (hence didn't even break windows) but the narrow soft body of the plane punched those holes in the building.

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree here.

240 there's a building that was hit by a c-130, and the wings and engine and such all disappeared also.

and the engine parts DO match.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »
240 there's a building that was hit by a c-130, and the wings and engine and such all disappeared also.

I've seen that clip - the plane fcking shreds, as it should.

But there was no hole sliced thru feet and feet of brick, over and over, was there? 

That hole is the smoking gun, my friend.  You can't have the plane shred AND have the perfect hole sliced thru 3 of the toughest buildings on the planet.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2008, 07:30:53 PM »
I've seen that clip - the plane fcking shreds, as it should.

But there was no hole sliced thru feet and feet of brick, over and over, was there? 

That hole is the smoking gun, my friend.  You can't have the plane shred AND have the perfect hole sliced thru 3 of the toughest buildings on the planet.

Was the c-130 full of fuel?

Was the c-130 going the same speed?

This is why people like us do what we do.  We are not engineers. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2008, 07:39:51 PM »
also 240 only a certain amount of parts in the engines have the strength not to vaporize in that kind of heat.  The turbines being one of them.