Author Topic: Attn: Panda  (Read 4858 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Attn: Panda
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 01:17:23 PM »
Wow, you can post pics that are 3 years old! Congratulations!!!!

Here's one taken within the last 6 months. This was my face when I realized that you were a poor, fat, virgin pedophile who is jealous that I'll most likely amount to 10x what you have in life while having a better physique than you at 20.  :D

OWNED!

You had your 30 seconds to jerk off to it and save it, fat man.
Like your choppers got smaller in 3 years................... .....

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 01:56:54 PM »
Serious question, why won't you post a pic of your face? You talk a lot of shit for someone with 3 visible chins and no face pic. You post a recent one and I'll put that recent one of me back up, queer.

Come on, show us the 5 chins, baggy eyes and gerbil cheeks you slimy, unemployed pedophile.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »
Serious question, why won't you post a pic of your face? You talk a lot of shit for someone with 3 visible chins and no face pic. You post a recent one and I'll put that recent one of me back up, queer.

Come on, show us the 5 chins, baggy eyes and gerbil cheeks you slimy, unemployed pedophile.
you didn't either.................. ......hahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 02:00:07 PM »
you didn't either.................. ......hahahahahaha

I just posted a new one earlier today but I pulled it down after I realized you would be jerking off to it within the hour. Go ahead, post a face pic. You talk shit about everyone else when the only pic you've posted is some fat clown at 55%+ bodyfat suffering from diabetes and heart disease while showing no visible signs of working out.

By the way, have you been on here ALL day? I left for over 4+ hours and you reply within 2 minutes of me coming back.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 02:04:31 PM »
I just posted a new one earlier today but I pulled it down after I realized you would be jerking off to it within the hour. Go ahead, post a face pic. You talk shit about everyone else when the only pic you've posted is some fat clown at 55%+ bodyfat suffering from diabetes and heart disease while showing no visible signs of working out.

By the way, have you been on here ALL day? I left for over 4+ hours and you reply within 2 minutes of me coming back.

No need to post a face pic, we already know how you look, hence the reason I call you a little bitch..........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 02:06:07 PM »
No need to post a face pic, we already know how you look, hence the reason I call you a little bitch..........

Yawn.

I see you're completely avoiding posting a pic of your ugly mug. It's alright, we all know you look like shit and are probably frequenting Canada's Wanted List for pedophilia.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 02:08:54 PM »
Yawn.

I see you're completely avoiding posting a pic of your ugly mug. It's alright, we all know you look like shit and are probably frequenting Canada's Wanted List for pedophilia.  :-\
Instead of chasing women, you're on getbig asking men to post face pics, what a nerd...........hahahahah ahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 02:09:57 PM »
Instead of chasing women, you're on getbig asking men to post face pics, what a nerd...........hahahahah ahaha

You realize you have over 10+ pictures of me saved to your hard drive? Who are you calling a nerd you obsessive, homosexual pedophile?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 02:13:15 PM »
You realize you have over 10+ pictures of me saved to your hard drive? Who are you calling a nerd you obsessive, homosexual pedophile?
Hey Jaws, don't flatter yourself, I take them from other threads................. .

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2008, 02:29:41 PM »
Hey Jaws, don't flatter yourself, I take them from other threads................. .

No you don't. They're all downloadable, which means you have them saved to your hard drive. This is the second time in a week you got exposed like this. Hahaha, you know how fucking pathetically embarrassing it is so you won't admit it. A 41 year old guy with a collection of pics of a 20 year old. Just shows how far in your head I am. Fagg0t.

Crawl back to the V. You're not on my level. I grow tired of smacking you around on here, unemployed pedophile.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 03:37:20 PM »
No you don't. They're all downloadable, which means you have them saved to your hard drive. This is the second time in a week you got exposed like this. Hahaha, you know how fucking pathetically embarrassing it is so you won't admit it. A 41 year old guy with a collection of pics of a 20 year old. Just shows how far in your head I am. Fagg0t.

Crawl back to the V. You're not on my level. I grow tired of smacking you around on here, unemployed pedophile.
you gotta first download them to your computer before you can post them, I thought a nerd like you would know that

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2008, 07:13:23 PM »
you gotta first download them to your computer before you can post them, I thought a nerd like you would know that

No clown, you don't have to. You can direct link from another site. Them being downloadable shows that you have every single pic of me that's ever been posted on here saved to your hard drive. Pretty much proves that you're completely obsessed with me.

Thankfully I don't have one pic of your disgusting pedophile physique saved on my hard drive.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2008, 09:44:11 PM »
lol.. berserk fucking owns you pumphard, give up... those two girls he's got under his wings are way out of your league bro

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 01:09:41 AM »
No clown, you don't have to. You can direct link from another site. Them being downloadable shows that you have every single pic of me that's ever been posted on here saved to your hard drive. Pretty much proves that you're completely obsessed with me.

Thankfully I don't have one pic of your disgusting pedophile physique saved on my hard drive.

I must enquire as to the two earings BF... Now, don't get me wrong, I crank the left ear myself, but isn't both ears a tad "showy"?
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 04:45:31 AM »
I must enquire as to the two earings BF... Now, don't get me wrong, I crank the left ear myself, but isn't both ears a tad "showy"?

Hahaha, I suppose. I always thought one looked a little unsymmetrical so I had the other one done. If it's any consolation I haven't had put either in for a long time.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 05:11:12 AM »

At least all the time spent here came to good use.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 05:12:07 AM »
lol.. berserk fucking owns you pumphard, give up... those two girls he's got under his wings are way out of your league bro
Maybe bitchfury will double date with you................

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2008, 05:13:01 AM »
Hahaha, I suppose. I always thought one looked a little unsymmetrical so I had the other one done. If it's any consolation I haven't had put either in for a long time.
I guess you finally realized that you looked like a flake..................

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2008, 05:46:54 AM »
813 am and Pumphard is already settling in for a day of stock trading stalking the Y boarders. Shooting for another 150+ posts geek?  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 06:59:50 AM »
813 am and Pumphard is already settling in for a day of stock trading stalking the Y boarders. Shooting for another 150+ posts geek?  ::)
Coming from the guy who was embarrassed he had 8000 posts for a college kid and had Ron delete some.............

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 07:20:05 AM »
Maybe bitchfury will double date with you................

i'm right thanks