Author Topic: Is Alex23 schizophrenic?  (Read 19920 times)

The Coach

Re: Is Alex23 schizophrenic?
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »
You know you are arguing with alex23 right?

I have proof it's not Alex. Enthenator and me more or less ended the arguements through IM, but him calling me a lier tells me he want to start up again. I'll just wait, if he starts his crap again I will show the proof. But it's not Alex.

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2008, 09:33:15 AM »
I have proof it's not Alex.

prove its not him, almost everyone now knows its him. The fake pms to his main account, where he fucked up.

The Coach

« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2008, 09:35:02 AM »
prove its not him, almost everyone now knows its him. The fake pms to his main account, where he fucked up.

Read above post

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2008, 09:36:26 AM »
Read above post

how do you know it wasn't alex posing as enanthator, on IM? ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2008, 09:36:31 AM »
Read above post

so show it. until that happens, i and everyone else are going to continue to believe otherwise.

funny thing is it hardly bothers me that it's him, the only thing getting at me is how hard he's fighting to claim otherwise.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2008, 09:40:08 AM »
so show it. until that happens, i and everyone else are going to continue to believe otherwise.

funny thing is it hardly bothers me that it's him, the only thing getting at me is how hard he's fighting to claim otherwise.
Can you believe he's using flexingtons account to pm me ::)

The Coach

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2008, 09:40:42 AM »
how do you know it wasn't alex posing as enanthator, on IM? ::)

I guess it could be, but I have a link from a euro board with enthenator posting along with his pics. I figure someone would have to be pretty screwed up to go through such lengths as to fake it on a euro board.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2008, 09:41:55 AM »
I guess it could be, but I have a link from a euro board with enthenator posting along with his pics. I figure someone would have to be pretty screwed up to go through such lengths as to fake it on a euro board.
He did it with the buffgodness account.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2008, 09:42:22 AM »
Can you believe he's using flexingtons account to pm me ::)

hahaha, okay "squadfather" ::)

The Coach

« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2008, 09:42:57 AM »
He did it with the buffgodness account.

He posted on a euro board as "buffgodess"?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2008, 09:44:17 AM »
He posted on a euro board as "buffgodess"?
No here.

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2008, 09:44:33 AM »

Yeah someone does. Knows a lot about you aswell it seems.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2008, 09:45:29 AM »
hahaha, okay "squadfather" ::)
hahahaha! ok "dp"  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2008, 09:47:08 AM »

if you google "enanthator" you get what looks like a few people. sorta like googling your name or mine, or bluto. barring anything else, just because someone else shows up in a google search doesn't mean a lot.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2008, 10:06:22 AM »
if you google "enanthator" you get what looks like a few people. sorta like googling your name or mine, or bluto. barring anything else, just because someone else shows up in a google search doesn't mean a lot.
Seems like common sense magoo, glad at least you have some.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2008, 07:40:26 AM »
Lets take a look at what conversations  `buffgoddess` has had with alex23....... ::)

Are these fuc*ing retards still thinking we are one and the same...??? I guess it was a figment of my imagination every time you flew up to see me...Okay I guess I'm insane..Whaddaya say we give these poor pathetic fools a pic of us together...??? lets end their misery...or NOT!!!!

Hahah next time I'm in portland, we'll do a 5 plates /10 spotter type of video and post it for the gofferz. ;D

I think them seeing me fading your account got them all fantazized and ready to fabulated all day long.

Okay Babe, whatever you say... These retards on here mean nothing to me...I'm going pro and they'll be paying 10 bucks a pic to have me sign for them at shows... Respect now, may pay off later... but this is getbig...not GOTBIG... so most are still trying in some way to down me...HAHAHAHAHA..it doesn't matter..

I know a couple of gals on here I would be glad to hang with, but I am so tired of the dumb shit...I don't think I'll be posting on the boards besides the womens...Men on here seem to be scared of women who are not 90 lbs and easily dominated...That does not make a guy a man...Maybe you guys could learn from Alex23 what a real man is...there's very few of you who have proved you are real men...A23 has proved himself in thought, and in actions...

Karen, are you saying that my tick hard dick can drive the cows home any time of the day, raining or not?

I'm sayiing that you are the best piece of man-meat That I have ever had...

as always...that man is dead sexy....don't you guys wish you were so secure in your manhood that you could post a pic like that and laugh your ass off??? High Five Sugar! You're more man than the rest of them...Your sense of humor is beyond hilarious....

The guys I have dated in the last 10 years have always paid for dates. I've dated all kinds from pro bodybuilders to pro athletes, construction guys and a personal trainer or two. Out of those guys I think I have to give "pimp status" to Alex23...This guy really knows how to have a good time. I was treated like a queen, and laughed my ass off the whole time. That is golden.  ;)

Go somewhere else if you want to insult people. The womens boards are not where you do that. Now to answer the ladies questions, yes Alex23 is a major laugh factory, and yes I am dating him. He is a really awesome guy.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ __________

and the clincher......

Found a a myspace page of some bb chick.

Re-used the pics.

Got help from a couple of other getbiggers (including females) to set a posting style.

Fucked with all your minds.

Mission accomplished.  ;D

........................ ....... ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »
Is Alex23 schizophrenic?

Yes, definitely.
Ron: "I am lazy."

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2008, 12:17:32 PM »
Getwell

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2008, 12:38:23 PM »

Yes, definitely.
so what kind of schizo is he? paranoid? catatonic? a different one?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2008, 12:39:59 PM »
so what kind of schizo is he? paranoid? catatonic? a different one?
all of the above  :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2008, 01:16:34 PM »
all of the above  :-\
shit! paranoids are the worst coz they are not only a danger to themselves, but a danger to society as well :o son of sam, aka, david berkowitz was a paranoid schizophrenic:o

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2008, 01:38:56 PM »
how many personalities does he have? 9?

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »
how many personalities does he have? 9?

what do you think about Buffgoddess fx-1 ?

also , a guy must be reeeally fucked up to make a gimmick and shit talk himself isnt that so foxy ?  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2008, 03:46:20 PM »
Gimmicks may or may not be a sign of severe mental disease but they are certainly a sign of faggotry.