Author Topic: Lesson Learned  (Read 5198 times)

zeckard

• Getbig II
Re: Lesson Learned
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 05:22:21 PM »
Yeah, I am such a sissy....why must others come on here and downgrade someone else when they don't understand. You don't know if my occupation requires me to use my legs daily or not, but that is irrelevant. I forgot that some on this board are just TOUGH GUYS and don't need the help of medication.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »
Hey guys,

I bought a lot of the Stealth Deca and Test E and after one shot I am done with this. The pain is unbearable and it has nothing to do with me not manning up. I went to the doctor today and it appears I have a hematoma and he put me on some antibiotics and vicadin for the quad pain. I have been unable to walk for the 5th day straight and it is horrific. I am a pretty tough guy, but I didn't think I needed to cut this stuff, but that is what I get for assuming.

When I get home tonight my syringes, gear, and all my tools are being tossed.
The good Lord is giving me a sign and I better take heed.

good job bro. health before muscles!

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 09:41:02 PM »
yeah, too bad you are such a pussy

about the eco deca, I have done it and it is 90% as effective mg for mg as Norma or Org. deca, and it's cheaper.  My boy that I put on a test e deca cycle is loving it.  He is in a whole 'nother world right now, making solid gains and loving life.  The key is, how much will he keep. 

I am in favor of bridging from cycle to cyle while switching compunds becasuse it is the best way to keep gains.  As long as you can stay healthy and keep sides down, why not go from cycle to cycle, if your recovery takes about the same time, and you can keep all the gains  from the first cycle and you lose less of the 2nd.  Just don't say on for too long.  I basically did 3 cycles last year all within a short time, and although I was shut down for a while, I was able to maintain almost all the gains, until I had to cut weight.

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 10:49:52 PM »
yeah, too bad you are such a pussy

about the eco deca, I have done it and it is 90% as effective mg for mg as Norma or Org. deca, and it's cheaper.  My boy that I put on a test e deca cycle is loving it.  He is in a whole 'nother world right now, making solid gains and loving life.  The key is, how much will he keep. 

I am in favor of bridging from cycle to cyle while switching compunds becasuse it is the best way to keep gains.  As long as you can stay healthy and keep sides down, why not go from cycle to cycle, if your recovery takes about the same time, and you can keep all the gains  from the first cycle and you lose less of the 2nd.  Just don't say on for too long.  I basically did 3 cycles last year all within a short time, and although I was shut down for a while, I was able to maintain almost all the gains, until I had to cut weight.

gear effects everybody diffrently. maybe the dude is allergic to the BA or BB or whatever oil they used no reason to call the guy a pussy. You couldnt pay me to shoot one of those Advanced stealth or stealth labs sachets. yes from what I have heard its painfull stuff. I personally have not tried them but ive sseen the sachets and dealt with them lot and even the toughest dudes complained of pain just depends on the person some people get no pain from it  some do thats the way this game works. some can shoot water based winny with ease some get infection and flu right off the bat.You have to know your body well before you venture into the darkside. i personally hate even injecting watson test cyp just because its not that easy shooting yourself in the ass. I never do more than 2 injections of any compound a week.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 08:16:00 AM »
Yeah, I am such a sissy....why must others come on here and downgrade someone else when they don't understand. You don't know if my occupation requires me to use my legs daily or not, but that is irrelevant. I forgot that some on this board are just TOUGH GUYS and don't need the help of medication.
don't listen to these morons man, you can build size without drugs, drugs are the easy way, like i said you've got very good size and will be fine clean.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »
I dont get these threads slamming stealth/Alin..
I have been using it for the last year , a min of 1 ml of Test e a week every week plus other compounds when I cycle on,Tren A ,Test Prop,Decca,and never had any soreness , It must be an allergy to the alc or more people would be having the same problem if the gear was bad  ???

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 06:49:21 PM »
no not really, i just dont feellike arguing with someone who has much more knowledge and experience than i do...and who is a cool guy that has helped me out.

but what i said was helpful advice for more than just the injection pain....well, the frozen needle would only be for the injection pain...but heating the gear and injecting slowly would both help reduce next day soreness
no matter what you do, due to the hi ba/bb content you are going to get sore.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 06:52:07 PM »
gear effects everybody diffrently. maybe the dude is allergic to the BA or BB or whatever oil they used no reason to call the guy a pussy. You couldnt pay me to shoot one of those Advanced stealth or stealth labs sachets. yes from what I have heard its painfull stuff. I personally have not tried them but ive sseen the sachets and dealt with them lot and even the toughest dudes complained of pain just depends on the person some people get no pain from it  some do thats the way this game works. some can shoot water based winny with ease some get infection and flu right off the bat.You have to know your body well before you venture into the darkside. i personally hate even injecting watson test cyp just because its not that easy shooting yourself in the ass. I never do more than 2 injections of any compound a week.
damn ww, only 2x per week. man up bro, pu##y ;D ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 08:27:59 PM »
don't listen to these morons man, you can build size without drugs, drugs are the easy way, like i said you've got very good size and will be fine clean.
exactly,i stopped doing gear 2 years before i got into my chosen line of work.i look the same except i am now leaner and due to a change in diet a little stronger.

bench

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 08:43:16 PM »
my advice to you is don't listen to anything squad or candildo say.

squad has never trained a day in his life, and dildo is a redheaded stepchild with yellow ass teeth
and wears punk ass clothes.

hahaha..  you can call me a redheaded stepchild and you can make fun of my clothes...BUT NEVER CALL MY TEETH YELLOW BITCH!!

;D ;D ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 09:04:31 PM »
your teeth ARE yellow son.
and you seriously look like a 12 year old.
how much do you weigh 130?

he got aids, why are you laughing at him  :'(

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 09:05:35 PM »
he got aids, why are you laughing at him  :'(
thanks benz, this guy is being a real JERK.  :(

STOP IT CUSHING

your hurting my feelins  :-[

;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 09:24:34 PM »
Sure you can build size without drugs...I won't argue that. But there comes a point where you can't build any more size, quality size. You can always get bigger naturally but I don't care who you are at some point to get even bigger and bigger, you're going to get fatter and fatter.

As far as "the easy way out" of course I'm going to say bullshit, but you knew I would. Even so, a statement like that is so misguided I don't even know where to begin.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 01:49:32 AM »
damn ww, only 2x per week. man up bro, pu##y ;D ;D

bro you know me! bet your ass im a pussy ;)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »

Im curious to know the type of stealth, I had the same problem 2 weeks ago but I baked it and it was totally fine.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 12:37:57 PM »
Im curious to know the type of stealth, I had the same problem 2 weeks ago but I baked it and it was totally fine.

Do you just put the vials on a tray in the oven?  What temp and how long?

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 07:39:47 AM »
Do you just put the vials on a tray in the oven?  What temp and how long?

Yup! 250 degrees for 45 min with pins in each vial to breath. Then no more pain and no more low grade fevers..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 09:02:17 AM »
what would baking do?

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »
Yup! 250 degrees for 45 min with pins in each vial to breath. Then no more pain and no more low grade fevers..

Interesting.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2008, 02:53:43 PM »
Hey guys,

I bought a lot of the Stealth Deca and Test E and after one shot I am done with this. The pain is unbearable and it has nothing to do with me not manning up. I went to the doctor today and it appears I have a hematoma and he put me on some antibiotics and vicadin for the quad pain. I have been unable to walk for the 5th day straight and it is horrific. I am a pretty tough guy, but I didn't think I needed to cut this stuff, but that is what I get for assuming.

When I get home tonight my syringes, gear, and all my tools are being tossed.
The good Lord is giving me a sign and I better take heed.

Although I dont take any shit anymore when I did use it it was the smoothest ever

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2008, 07:26:29 PM »
baking gets rid of the alcohol which is the cause of the pain....    but also destroys the steroid!  (peptide hormone!)
you are gay.