Author Topic: More or less than this for shoulders.  (Read 14385 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: More or less than this for shoulders.
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2008, 07:35:34 PM »
nice lats.

he still clearly has 100 pounds on you, maybe 30-ish of which are fat.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2008, 07:36:04 PM »
ok heres a 17 year old tha you should be able to own pretty easy...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »
nice lats.

he still clearly has 100 pounds on you, maybe 30-ish of which are fat.
bro not even when i was a crack head did i ever weigh 170... call it heavy bones if you dont wanna call it muscle but regarless even at my skinnyest i weighed 180..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »
you're falling into the trap of thinking anyone with a little more BF than you has either as much or less muscle than you do, if only they'd diet down.

this is incorrect, and it would be a GOOD idea to avoid continuing in that vein. you get plenty of props for building a good body out of what was initially the stay-puft marshmallow man, but don't let that go to your head and believe that you've got more muscle than anyone who argues with you.

BTW, there is not one shot of you where you look remotely as large as chaos. not one. even your best picture looking the biggest you can find, it is incredibly obvious he has a lot more muscle than you do. please, accept this. it is not debatable.
Thanks Magoo, but I just don't think people like candidildo and pumpedturd get it. Candidildo has done a decent job of turning his physique around, too bad he's hopped on the juice so young with no real base, but that's his choice. For him or the pictureless pumpedturd to run their mouths like their opinions are the end all be all of training is just ridiculous.

They will never learn, if candidildo ever decides to man up and train with me a Koloseum, maybe then he'll "get it". LMAO. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2008, 07:40:18 PM »
bro not even when i was a crack head did i ever weigh 170... call it heavy bones if you dont wanna call it muscle but regarless even at my skinnyest i weighed 180..

well then you've got heavy bones and the muscle mass of someone who would weigh 170. the point is, chaos CLEARLY has a lot more muscle on his frame than you do. and it would be nice if you'd just stop lying and admit that this mystical bulking cycle of yours where you were all huge and thick is fiction because it's just you digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Thanks Magoo, but I just don't think people like candidildo and pumpedturd get it. Candidildo has done a decent job of turning his physique around, too bad he's hopped on the juice so young with no real base, but that's his choice. For him or the pictureless pumpedturd to run their mouths like their opinions are the end all be all of training is just ridiculous.

They will never learn, if candidildo ever decides to man up and train with me a Koloseum, maybe then he'll "get it". LMAO. ;D

i started posting here instead of the G&O and alpha boards because i was annoyed with the stupidity and flaming, but it's here in spades as well. and the ironic thing is... you and i are involved and we're NOT the ones doing it. :P

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2008, 07:40:43 PM »

no real base???

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »
no real base???

not NEARLY enough to consider gear. like, not even CLOSE. you've got maybe just enough that your tendons won't explode, but you're light-years behind what would be called adequate natural development to necessitate drugs.

it, honestly, makes me wonder if you hadn't started already but now you're just owning up to it.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »
no real base???

Exactly, thanks for posting the pics to prove my point. The side shot you look halfway decent, good for a 17 year old, I'll give you that.

The back shot....wow, just terrible and I'd delete it if I were you. Thinner than an Olson Twin.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2008, 07:45:31 PM »

i started posting here instead of the G&O and alpha boards because i was annoyed with the stupidity and flaming, but it's here in spades as well. and the ironic thing is... you and i are involved and we're NOT the ones doing it. :P
LOL, funny isn't it? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2008, 07:48:47 PM »
i hate talking about gear on tany board but the gear board but ill address that statement anywways

okay first off

test only cycles are dangerous to tendons and ligaments. true. but when you incoporate into that cycle an anabolic agent the likes of decca , it helps grow the tendons and ligaments at that accelerated rate. and also helps keep joints healthy with the heavy weights.

and there is no such thinkg as "too early"..  true, i think its stupid to go first thing ontto gear...never working out to woring out on gear..like billyguns and others.. but once you know how to workout, have developed muscles that have seperation and are shaped correctly, then i dont think it matters whether you wait untill your done growing "naturally" (whats unnatrual about stimulating protein synthesis anyways? LOL ) OR NOT.

GUYS LIKE ARNOLD, LEE PRIESTM, SHAWN RAY, FLX WHEELER, JAY CUTLER,.. the greatest physiques in our sport..they all started juicing at 18 or younger....   because EVEN WITH  steroids, building muscle stilll takes time

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2008, 07:50:18 PM »
i hate talking about gear on tany board but the gear board but ill address that statement anywways

okay first off

test only cycles are dangerous to tendons and ligaments. true. but when you incoporate into that cycle an anabolic agent the likes of decca , it helps grow the tendons and ligaments at that accelerated rate. and also helps keep joints healthy with the heavy weights.

and there is no such thinkg as "too early"..  true, i think its stupid to go first thing ontto gear...never working out to woring out on gear..like billyguns and others.. but once you know how to workout, have developed muscles that have seperation and are shaped correctly, then i dont think it matters whether you wait untill your done growing "naturally" (whats unnatrual about stimulating protein synthesis anyways? LOL ) OR NOT.

GUYS LIKE ARNOLD, LEE PRIESTM, SHAWN RAY, FLX WHEELER, JAY CUTLER,.. the greatest physiques in our sport..they all started juicing at 18 or younger....   because EVEN WITH  steroids, building muscle stilll takes time
And they'll all be on it their entire lives. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2008, 07:51:20 PM »
And they'll all be on it their entire lives. ;)
i cant speak for them, but thats something im willing to accept if it does happen to me, and i wont blame anyone but myself. and i wont regret it either.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2008, 07:52:17 PM »
but okay guys enough with the steroid talk i dont like it i dont like seeming like its the only thing because its onot its just a means to an end we can talk this via p/m/ if youd like

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2008, 07:52:18 PM »
i cant speak for them, but thats something im willing to accept if it does happen to me, and i wont blame anyone but myself. and i wont regret it either.
AHHHH, to be young and stupid. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2008, 07:58:36 PM »

and this explains every negative post i have ever launched at you.

you are modeling yourself after a handful of incredibly elite IFBB pros. when jay cutler was 18 and natural he made the three of us look like starving ethiopians. arnold at 16 had a build that put yours at 18 to absolute shame. ray? freak of his own kind. and we all know how well heavy juicing treated flex.

you read magazines, interviews with IFBB pros and think that's a logical model to follow. it's why you diet so obsessively, you train so needlessly complex, and you're on steroids before you're old enough to buy alcohol. at this point i doubt i'll be able to knock any sense into you, all i can say is i hope in 10 years when you aren't even a mid-level NPC competitor let alone a Mr O competitor it was all worth the damage you've done.

but okay guys enough with the steroid talk i dont like it i dont like seeming like its the only thing because its onot its just a means to an end we can talk this via p/m/ if youd like

no, this is an important discussion to have publicly because it illuminates the problem inherent in your training advice. you come at things thinking that you can model yourself after the top 0.00001% of trainers, people who have insane genetics and grow on ANY training protocol, largely because they have such fantastic genetics for responding to steroids.

a less-than-gifted trainer on steroids, let alone a natural one, would be an absolute fool to think that these are viable templates to follow.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2008, 08:07:59 PM »

you are modeling yourself after a handful of incredibly elite IFBB pros. when jay cutler was 18 and natural he made the three of us look like starving ethiopians. arnold at 16 had a build that put yours at 18 to absolute shame. ray? freak of his own kind. and we all know how well heavy juicing treated flex.

you read magazines, interviews with IFBB pros and think that's a logical model to follow. it's why you diet so obsessively, you train so needlessly complex, and you're on steroids before you're old enough to buy alcohol. at this point i doubt i'll be able to knock any sense into you, all i can say is i hope in 10 years when you aren't even a mid-level NPC competitor let alone a Mr O competitor it was all worth the damage you've done.

no, this is an important discussion to have publicly because it illuminates the problem inherent in your training advice. you come at things thinking that you can model yourself after the top 0.00001% of trainers, people who have insane genetics and grow on ANY training protocol, largely because they have such fantastic genetics for responding to steroids.

a less-than-gifted trainer on steroids, let alone a natural one, would be an absolute fool to think that these are viable templates to follow.

SSSSSLLLLLAAAAPPPP!!!
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2008, 08:20:01 PM »

SSSSSLLLLLAAAAPPPP!!!
;D

haha, one thing that always bugged me out is that everyone agrees that you can't take paul dillet's training advice because he just grew on genetics, but they seem to think that someone like yates or cutler grew on hard work and dedication. they're ALL 90% drugs and genetics, that's why so many of them admit to eating poorly even when dieting.

chad nichols once said he was "impressed" with ronnie because he ate cleanly 80% of the time. on five meals a day, that's four clean and one shitty meal daily. and that's "impressive" dedication according to the IFBB's most prolific nutritionist. he said he had to fight with flex to eat cleanly EVER, and if i'm not mistaken dex has said he does no real cardio and hardly diets to get ready for shows.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2008, 08:24:35 PM »
magoo i wont respond in any kind of way trying to defend myself. i ont care much of what yout hink of me, my genetics, or my body.

and i just got done writing up a big post about who i listen to when it comes t training and al about the science of spurring muscle growth, but you know what? i wont wast my time on that either. because i can post 10diffferent peer reviewed studies and articles from real scientists on the cellular mechanics of causing muscle growth and protein synthesis and you would still think your right and im wrong.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2008, 08:30:20 PM »
magoo i wont respond in any kind of way trying to defend myself. i ont care much of what yout hink of me, my genetics, or my body.

and i just got done writing up a big post about who i listen to when it comes t training and al about the science of spurring muscle growth, but you know what? i wont wast my time on that either. because i can post 10diffferent peer reviewed studies and articles from real scientists on the cellular mechanics of causing muscle growth and protein synthesis and you would still think your right and im wrong.
LOL.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »
270 and you can see the line on his tricep in that goofy pose.

yes, i would say that qualifies as "pretty fucking big".

what line? i see a slight shadow..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2008, 02:17:27 PM »
Candidizzle...

1. arms + delts look great.
2. you substituted one addiction with another.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2008, 02:34:48 PM »
Candidizzle...

1. arms + delts look great.
2. you substituted one addiction with another.
thanks bro i guess i do look alright there tryingt o get better

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2008, 03:24:23 PM »

arnold at 16 had a build that put yours at 18 to absolute shame.

Just as an FYI, it's pretty well known that Arnold started doing steroids at 13, 14 at the latest.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »
Just as an FYI, it's pretty well known that Arnold started doing steroids at 13, 14 at the latest.
i was going to point that out it but its useless magoo thnks he  knows everything

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2008, 08:17:53 PM »
i was going to point that out it but its useless magoo thnks he  knows everything
So you think you're comparable to Arnold? Is that how you justify going from one drug to another?

Military press while standing builds bulk in the shoulder.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!