Author Topic: sf and da  (Read 7694 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: sf and da
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2008, 08:57:54 PM »
I still think DA should serve some kind of punishment for that, if you did it, you'd be in "time out"...... ;)

So far i've spent 300 dollahz to get out of TO! As the good jew ron is, everything can be dealt with money!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2008, 09:33:41 PM »
So far i've spent 300 dollahz to get out of TO! As the good jew ron is, everything can be dealt with money!
See ya later little buddy. Stay strong in time out. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2008, 09:34:38 PM »
See ya later little buddy. Stay strong in time out. :'(

lol

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2008, 11:01:18 PM »
Of all the forums I've been on in my life, which isn't that many, Getbig is far and away the only one next to 4chan where the members get so butt hurt that they have to dig up personal info. To each their own. He'll recover. Magoo recovered. I recovered. Everyone else that's had their info. plastered all over here recovered.

Either way, I can honestly say I couldn't give two flying fucks about where he lives or his girlfriend. I got 99 problems, and another guy's bitch ain't one.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2008, 01:23:47 AM »
I don't normally post on the Y board but I will say this - me and Squadfather have had our battles over the months/years and he's not exactly my favourite person on here but based on the information I've read over at the G & O it appears the DA is bang out of order by posting personal stuff about SF's girlfriend/family. That's taking it to te next level - if you don't want your stuff posted then it shoudln't be posted by a third party. End of story. It doesn't matter who you are. Sqaudfather has given grief to people over the time he's been here but he has never posted personal info - he shoudln't have the same thing done to him.

DA (and Alex the puppetmaster) should be put in timeout for this for a very long time.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2008, 03:04:43 AM »
I have to agree. If anyone recalls, Squadfather used to lambast me day and night with racist stuff years back, so it's not like I am his biggest fan - but I still don't think it was cool to post his girlfriends, and her parents info. They have done nothing to anyone. Also, being 'outed' not only happens to loudmouths, but to anyone. Mower was a loser yes, but not like he really flamed ppl. Magoo is generally cool and had his turn. Lord, I am barely ever rude and I've had my turn. It's all just the chain of events that happens on this board. Like BF said, I have never seem a forum go this far so much. Some unstable folks here, which is the main reason I do not want my crap here. Kind of creepy imo.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2008, 03:20:15 AM »
Of all the forums I've been on in my life, which isn't that many, Getbig is far and away the only one next to 4chan where the members get so butt hurt that they have to dig up personal info. To each their own. He'll recover. Magoo recovered. I recovered. Everyone else that's had their info. plastered all over here recovered.

Either way, I can honestly say I couldn't give two flying fucks about where he lives or his girlfriend. I got 99 problems, and another guy's bitch ain't one.

I agree, he will be back stronger than ever. Who gives a fuck where his girl grew up.
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2008, 05:15:32 AM »
I have to agree. If anyone recalls, Squadfather used to lambast me day and night with racist stuff years back, so it's not like I am his biggest fan - but I still don't think it was cool to post his girlfriends, and her parents info. They have done nothing to anyone. Also, being 'outed' not only happens to loudmouths, but to anyone. Mower was a loser yes, but not like he really flamed ppl. Magoo is generally cool and had his turn. Lord, I am barely ever rude and I've had my turn. It's all just the chain of events that happens on this board. Like BF said, I have never seem a forum go this far so much. Some unstable folks here, which is the main reason I do not want my crap here. Kind of creepy imo.
Agreed----squad treated the forum as it should be treated----he used his words and wit to own people

having to play sherlock holmes just shows how anti social and weird some people are

As for Squad coming back----he should just post a house shot and be done with it-----if not then he's already posting under a new name and we dont or wont ever know...wiht as many posts as he had, he can never leave---its his drug

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2008, 07:49:39 AM »
squadfather will return with great vengeance and fury

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2008, 08:03:32 AM »

right on target
!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2008, 12:05:54 PM »
some good points

i think we all lay ourselves open on here to get shit thrown at us

but our families have nothing to do with this

the only time i would be genuinely angry on here is if someone posted personal info about my girl or other family members

da has no self esteem its why he is such an overcompensating angry cu nt
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2008, 01:47:51 PM »
some good points

i think we all lay ourselves open on here to get shit thrown at us

but our families have nothing to do with this

the only time i would be genuinely angry on here is if someone posted personal info about my girl or other family members

da has no self esteem its why he is such an overcompensating angry cu nt

Hahaha if a pasty white, ugly little dwarf like you has a girl, then I'm the queen of England.
P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2008, 02:06:00 PM »
Do you have a link to Alex admitting he gave him the info?

I have met Alex IRL, and honestly he doesn't seem that way to me.......but I don't "know" him, know what I mean? I think Alex has other personal matters that take precedence over getbig.

If he did give him the info, that is fucked up, but Squad has talked alot of shit to alot of people here that have good comp skills, "benz" being one of them, not saying he had anything to do with it, just saying Alex isn't the only one that could find things on Squad....someone else has PM'd me some info on Squad  as well, I don't know if it's true or not, doesn't really matter to me. Point being, other people have info on him, not just Alex.

here you go Chaos---I knew he did give him the info

i want to be on the show ! lets set it in stone i get back from alaabama sunday night. i took offf monday from work so put me on. name the time and ill be there

fuck allt he haters that dislike alex23 hes a cool cat. he helped me own squad !

thanks alex23

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2008, 07:39:42 PM »
here you go Chaos---I knew he did give him the info

This makes me sad, some people take things too serious.

Most of the blame lays on DA in  my opinion, I have had info on Squad for awhile now, and never posted a word.  Alex23 should take partial responsibility for spreading someone elses info, especially an innocent.  DA should have blown it off and not posted a persons info that wasn't involved. If DA would have posted Squads info, still shitty, but it would have been directed at the guy that he was angry at not his family.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2008, 08:12:06 PM »
What I hope happens is SF comes back as his normal brutal self and everybody just agrees to get along--as gay as that sounds.  Too many good bros on here to be fighting each other, esp when there are so many tiny tits and obese pedophiles (hi, pumphard!) that need pulverizing on a daily basis. >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2008, 08:48:22 PM »
What I hope happens is SF comes back as his normal brutal self and everybody just agrees to get along--as gay as that sounds.  Too many good bros on here to be fighting each other, esp when there are so many tiny tits and obese pedophiles (hi, pumphard!) that need pulverizing on a daily basis. >:(
Agreed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2008, 12:47:14 AM »
Hahaha if a pasty white, ugly little dwarf like you has a girl, then I'm the queen of England.

i am 6 ft 3 you are a  munchkin

you are a little boy band wannabe who lusts after preteen girls

kill yourself
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2008, 03:36:29 AM »
i am 6 ft 3 you are a  munchkin

you are a little boy band wannabe who lusts after preteen girls

kill yourself
That post was like a wet fart  mr 19 inches ahahahahahahaha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2008, 08:13:36 AM »
That post was like a wet fart  mr 19 inches ahahahahahahaha

post under your real account  ;)
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2008, 08:47:22 PM »
post under your real account  ;)

Does it matter?that post was like a wet fart and you still only have 15 inch arms hahahahaha

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2008, 09:09:47 PM »

Whatever happens, Squad has one guy in his corner that isn't too fond of Alex23. I think it'll be interesting to see what happens next.  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2008, 09:16:23 PM »
Whatever happens, Squad has one guy in his corner that isn't too fond of Alex23. I think it'll be interesting to see what happens next.  ;D
Speak on this.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2008, 09:35:30 PM »
Please elaborate.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2008, 11:16:06 PM »
So someone fill me in on what happened to fat father... I am a little lost as I have been out.... fuck who cares if someone posts a persons personal, but to bring in someone who isn't on Getbig is pussy ass shit.. SO who is the bitch that has to pull stupid shit... Don't tell me it was that fuck DA.. Damn if it was I hope someone lights some camel shit on that suit wearing, bathroom posing, briefcase holding pussies front door and rings his door and runs off!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2008, 04:54:10 AM »
So someone fill me in on what happened to fat father... I am a little lost as I have been out.... fuck who cares if someone posts a persons personal, but to bring in someone who isn't on Getbig is pussy ass shit.. SO who is the bitch that has to pull stupid shit... Don't tell me it was that fuck DA.. Damn if it was I hope someone lights some camel shit on that suit wearing, bathroom posing, briefcase holding pussies front door and rings his door and runs off!

Supposedly it was Alex23 who passed the info onto DA....
P