Author Topic: Kai Greene: Health Problems after the shows?  (Read 28034 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Kai Greene: Health Problems after the shows?
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2008, 10:00:29 AM »

Just because its common practice doesn't mean its safe to use.  Insulin should never be used for bodybuilding...period.  It is the most dumbest thing ever to do next to Synthol...and you have a lot of experience at doing stupid things to compete.

And if you're wondering why I've been pissed at you, its because you quoting people different prices for distribution of your products at the Mr. O including myself.  Then you have the nerve to put up a 50% off on all products only a few weeks later which pretty much undercut every dealer who did take you up on your offer

Seriously, Milos don't you not think that us store owners don't check with each other on pricing quotes for products.  You should have called Europa Sports to distribute your products.  Good luck in passing off your wares

????

And if you're wondering why I've been pissed at you

No, I have no idea that you are pissed at me...and I don't "read between the lines"...
I am used to people attacking me - but AS I KNOW WHO I AM, WHAT I WANT AND HOW I TREAT PEOPLE - I don't get heated or upset too easily...
So, at this time I have NO IDEA that you are pissed at me...and I will be glad to ANSWER EVERY QUESTION you want to ask me - to possibly make you LESS PISSED AT ME...as I would REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT made you pissed off in the first place...

I have 10: 30 am SHARP - training with Johnnie Jackson in my gym so I have to leave without answering anything else...

However, friend or enemy, fan or hater...doesn't matter - I will answer EVERY QUESTION you ask me...as I know I NEVER did anything unethical...especially when my KNS line of products are concerned...

you have a lot of experience at doing stupid things to compete.

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about this one...However if you don't remember - I publicly admitted - even made EXAMPLE out of myself in FLEX article - urging everyone who is taking SYNTHOL to stop....
I openly talked about my "stupidest mistake EVER" (taking synthol) several times even here on this board...

Next "stupid thing" I used to compete: PLASMA EXPANDERS - I also described DETAILS and AGAIN urged everyone NOT TO USE IT...

However - INSULIN (THE strongest anabolic hormone....STORAGE HORMONE capable of making miracles IF used properly...and as such /properly used/ it is ABSOLUTELY SAFE, BEYOND EFFECTIVE and quite HEALTHY to professional athletes using OTHER HORMONES with it...To that I will just "touch" subject of GH user is risking DIABETES more IF iNSULIN is not taken during the GH cycle for number of years...As a counter-regulatory hormone to GH there are BENEFITS of using INS during the GH cycle...as it is the case with low dosage of THYROID...as by now most of you should have the info that GH usage suppress thyroid so certain LOW dosage could/should be taken in consideration while on GH...as well as the fact that GH does cause HYPERGLYCEMIA in VERY SPECIFIC WAY thus - possible implementation of counter action could be wise choice...but..I must go...

Vince - hit me with your best shot...
I really want to know WHAT I DID to piss you off...

ukjeff

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2013, 02:08:47 PM »
epic bump.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2013, 02:08:54 PM »

????

And if you're wondering why I've been pissed at you

No, I have no idea that you are pissed at me...and I don't "read between the lines"...
I am used to people attacking me - but AS I KNOW WHO I AM, WHAT I WANT AND HOW I TREAT PEOPLE - I don't get heated or upset too easily...
So, at this time I have NO IDEA that you are pissed at me...and I will be glad to ANSWER EVERY QUESTION you want to ask me - to possibly make you LESS PISSED AT ME...as I would REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT made you pissed off in the first place...

I have 10: 30 am SHARP - training with Johnnie Jackson in my gym so I have to leave without answering anything else...

However, friend or enemy, fan or hater...doesn't matter - I will answer EVERY QUESTION you ask me...as I know I NEVER did anything unethical...especially when my KNS line of products are concerned...

you have a lot of experience at doing stupid things to compete.

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about this one...However if you don't remember - I publicly admitted - even made EXAMPLE out of myself in FLEX article - urging everyone who is taking SYNTHOL to stop....
I openly talked about my "stupidest mistake EVER" (taking synthol) several times even here on this board...

Next "stupid thing" I used to compete: PLASMA EXPANDERS - I also described DETAILS and AGAIN urged everyone NOT TO USE IT...

However - INSULIN (THE strongest anabolic hormone....STORAGE HORMONE capable of making miracles IF used properly...and as such /properly used/ it is ABSOLUTELY SAFE, BEYOND EFFECTIVE and quite HEALTHY to professional athletes using OTHER HORMONES with it...To that I will just "touch" subject of GH user is risking DIABETES more IF iNSULIN is not taken during the GH cycle for number of years...As a counter-regulatory hormone to GH there are BENEFITS of using INS during the GH cycle...as it is the case with low dosage of THYROID...as by now most of you should have the info that GH usage suppress thyroid so certain LOW dosage could/should be taken in consideration while on GH...as well as the fact that GH does cause HYPERGLYCEMIA in VERY SPECIFIC WAY thus - possible implementation of counter action could be wise choice...but..I must go...

Vince - hit me with your best shot...
I really want to know WHAT I DID to piss you off...
Milos totally owned Vince here, lmao.  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2013, 02:22:51 PM »
Vince has been delusional for a long time.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2013, 02:33:07 PM »
It's a coping mechanism...who knows, he maybe on meds as well for being schizophrenic.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2013, 02:43:56 PM »
Milos totally owned Vince here, lmao.  :D

No...he owned himself out of the country with his shady dealings.

BTW...miss me???
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2013, 02:45:43 PM »
 :D ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2013, 02:46:14 PM »

Coming from a watermelon eating, Uncle Tom Sambo yard monkey like yourself....I really just don't pay you any attention
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: KAI HAD HEALTH PROBLEM AFTER THE SHOWS ?
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2013, 02:49:04 PM »
NO WAY, health problems in bodybuilding.....I don't believe it :(

Yeah, so many under 40yo skeletons confirm this  ;)

dustin

« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2013, 03:01:23 PM »
No...he owned himself out of the country with his shady dealings.

BTW...miss me???

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Vince.

Insulin has the potential to be dangerous just like anything else. But as long as you don't use it haphazardly, then it shouldn't be a concern. In town the nurses at the public health clinic were showing children how to pin insulin and do blood glucose readings. A dimwit can run this stuff as long as they can read numbers.

Considering how you don't use insulin, you should probably just shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2013, 03:22:24 PM »
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Vince.

Insulin has the potential to be dangerous just like anything else. But as long as you don't use it haphazardly, then it shouldn't be a concern. In town the nurses at the public health clinic were showing children how to pin insulin and do blood glucose readings. A dimwit can run this stuff as long as they can read numbers.

Considering how you don't use insulin, you should probably just shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

Insulin is for diabetics.....not for bodybuilding.  In addition, even if you read "the numbers" you can still die.  Now if you want to take it just to win some cheap plastic trophy then go right ahead and get lucky.....as far as killing myself is concerned, you first motherf ucker
A

dustin

« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2013, 04:16:32 PM »

Insulin is for diabetics.....not for bodybuilding.  In addition, even if you read "the numbers" you can still die.  Now if you want to take it just to win some cheap plastic trophy then go right ahead and get lucky.....as far as killing myself is concerned, you first motherf ucker

Drugs are drugs. Diabetics can use insulin for live saving purposes and bodybuilders can use it for cosmetic purposes. Who are you to call the shots, cum guzzler?

Considering your strong position against insulin, why don't you fuck off if you don't care to use it nor do you care for the ones who do use it? You're of no help here, Vince. Go fuck yourself and die. No one likes you at all. Everyone wants you gone.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2013, 05:34:54 PM »

Why don't you use the profits from your various business ventures to up the prize money for contests?  Oh yea that's right, you don't make any money so you just bitch about bodybuilding related issues on a bodybuilding website instead.