Author Topic: Can hypertrophy physiologically be achieved on a 5 rep scheme?  (Read 22450 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Can hypertrophy physiologically be achieved on a 5 rep scheme?
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2008, 09:04:55 PM »
id didnt attack anybody, untill afetr i was personally insulted for no reason,  BRO.. re-read the posts

and saying "what you paste" in regards to my posts is also a blatant smack in the face, and BRO,  for all i care your disrespectful ass can go suck a dick
Squishy face retard

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2008, 09:05:49 PM »
yes i can lift the same amount of weight he does. 

No offense but you're lying through your teeth.  We've all seen your "after" pics.  One thing I hate more than anything else is a bullshitter.  Be honest or don't say anything at all.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »
No offense but you're lying through your teeth.  We've all seen your "after" pics.  One thing I hate more than anything else is a bullshitter.  Be honest or don't say anything at all.
i dont give a fuck what you think i can lift and i have no reason to lie about how strong i am. i would prefer to lok like i lift 500 lbs and really only lift 50 lbs, than to lift 500 lbs and look like i can lift only 50

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »
No, it's telling you to not dismiss everything you agree with and to keep an open mind.  If you don't, that's fine but don't come on here and start fights by attacking members.  Fair enough?
LOL, haven't followed the new and improved candidizzle much have you?

Many guys much larger and more experienced have tried in vain to give him advice, he has pissed in all our faces and gone his own direction. An open mind is not in his vocabulary.

Fuck candidildo. That is all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2008, 09:12:19 PM »
chaos your welcome to come up here to my city with alex and try to start some shit with me too

fucking shit talker

i challenge any of you guys to find something i said in this thread in regards to the ACTUAL subject of the thread that is incorrect...    ::)

and chaos whos bbetter developed than i am that i havent listened to, huh ? you, mr 200 lb conhead looking douche? LOL, thats laughable... panda here has decent size but is bloated realy doesnt look like hes carrying too much acttual muscle... so whos better developed?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2008, 09:12:24 PM »
i dont give a fuck what you think i can lift and i have no reason to lie about how strong i am. i would prefer to lok like i lift 500 lbs and really only lift 50 lbs, than to lift 500 lbs and look like i can lift only 50

the problem is, though, you don't look like you "lift" (you mean "bench press"???) 500 lbs.  You don't even look like you lift 200 lbs.  Not flaming, just being honest.

I don't know why you're getting so edgy.  You made a ridiculous, unbelievable claim, you got called on it, and now you're basically on suicide watch.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2008, 09:14:37 PM »
Alright, back on track or I lock the thread.  If anybody cannot take differing advice then don't post on the forum.  You'd be surprised what you learn with an open mind.  A year ago I never would have listened to JPM but his style of lifting made a difference from me but I certainly didn't flame him back then.

Enjoy gents.
Squishy face retard

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2008, 09:14:37 PM »
the problem is, though, you don't look like you "lift" (you mean "bench press"???) 500 lbs.  You don't even look like you lift 200 lbs.  Not flaming, just being honest.

I don't know why you're getting so edgy.  You made a ridiculous, unbelievable claim, you got called on it, and now you're basically on suicide watch.
yeah, youve put me on suicide watch,m your sooooo intuitive at reading into peoples posts and really getting into their heads, panda, youve got me so depressed its killing me on the inside. i want to die !
 ::)

and you have got no idea what i look like bro ...the last pictures you have seen of me were taken late last summer...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2008, 09:19:17 PM »
Alright, back on track or I lock the thread.  If anybody cannot take differing advice then don't post on the forum.  You'd be surprised what you learn with an open mind.  A year ago I never would have listened to JPM but his style of lifting made a difference from me but I certainly didn't flame him back then.

Enjoy gents.
I agree with alot of things JPM says, he knows what works for him and has good ideas. I'm always up for trying new ideas, exercises and going outside the box to do it. That is half the fun of working out.
chaos your welcome to come up here to my city with alex and try to start some shit with me too

fucking shit talker

i challenge any of you guys to find something i said in this thread in regards to the ACTUAL subject of the thread that is incorrect...    ::)

and chaos whos bbetter developed than i am that i havent listened to, huh ? you, mr 200 lb conhead looking douche? LOL, thats laughable... panda here has decent size but is bloated realy doesnt look like hes carrying too much acttual muscle... so whos better developed?
That's 270lb conehead looking douche to you, and you know where to find me if you want to back up your tough talk. I'm finished with you here cap is a good guy and I won't f up his board.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2008, 09:23:51 PM »
thanks you contribute nothing and you have ZERO knowledge of how to make a muscle grow, AND if you weigh 270 you have the absolute worst genetics for bodybuilding i have ever seen on a human being...   

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2008, 09:59:08 PM »
thanks you contribute nothing and you have ZERO knowledge of how to make a muscle grow, AND if you weigh 270 you have the absolute worst genetics for bodybuilding i have ever seen on a human being...   

???

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2008, 04:22:06 AM »

LMAO, look who's talking!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2008, 04:42:01 AM »

fucking shit talker

mr down's syndrome 2008.  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2008, 10:25:46 AM »
mr down's syndrome 2008.  ;D

Come on, man, you know this kid can teach us all a thing or two in the gym. ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2008, 10:29:17 AM »
i have grown up doing this... i know  MY body and how to work it out better than i know how to walk or write or breathe...    maybe i am not as familiar with your body's structure and how it is best stimulated... but as for my own body...   im pretty damn good at working it out  :)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2008, 10:35:06 AM »
i have grown up doing this... i know  MY body and how to work it out better than i know how to walk or write or breathe...    maybe i am not as familiar with your body's structure and how it is best stimulated... but as for my own body...   im pretty damn good at working it out  :)

You talk the talk, why don't you post a current pic to back it up?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2008, 10:39:24 AM »
You talk the talk, why don't you post a current pic to back it up?
my personal genetics has nothing to do with what i know or how wel i know my body..

if what your incinuating was true charles glass chad nicols and hany rambod would be 1,2,3 at the mr O every year

besides.. i already have said before that i dont like the way my body looks and that im far from looking dcent

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2008, 10:43:20 AM »
my personal genetics has nothing to do with what i know or how wel i know my body..

if what your incinuating was true charles glass chad nicols and hany rambod would be 1,2,3 at the mr O every year

besides.. i already have said before that i dont like the way my body looks and that im far from looking dcent

With every post you make, I'm convinced you're a troll.  A very good one, I'll hand it to ya.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2008, 10:44:16 AM »
With every post you make, I'm convinced you're a troll.  A very good one, I'll hand it to ya.
what do you mean by calling me a troll

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2008, 12:15:07 PM »

first off "insinuating". if you're gonna use a big word, spell it right.

secondly, the difference between you and glas, nicholls, and hany rambod is that they have taken their theories and produced champions. what the hell have you done with your "methods"? build a mediocre body that needed steroids to make it to 230 pounds?

people trust those men because they have trained and created the best of the best, thus it doesn't matter if they look like the champions they've made. you, on the other hand, have done NOTHING.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2008, 12:50:15 PM »
first off "insinuating". if you're gonna use a big word, spell it right.

secondly, the difference between you and glas, nicholls, and hany rambod is that they have taken their theories and produced champions. what the hell have you done with your "methods"? build a mediocre body that needed steroids to make it to 230 pounds?

people trust those men because they have trained and created the best of the best, thus it doesn't matter if they look like the champions they've made. you, on the other hand, have done NOTHING.

dont forget to add milos to that list. someone who believes in giant sets and little weight.
Z

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2008, 01:14:24 PM »
hjgkhgbmhbmhkb blah blah blah

magoo i have taken a 265 lb worthless fat body and turned it into something decent...    :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »
magoo i have taken a 265 lb worthless fat body and turned it into something decent...    :)

exactly. you dieted down. good job. you know how to lose fat. however, what you need to understand is that even your "big" natural pictures are scrawny as all get out. the back shot you posted showed absolutely no definition, something even  my fat ass has a fair amount of.

you get credit for 'getting into shape'. you get lambasted for acting like a training guru. listen to me buddy, ANY fatass put on ANY lifting schedule, given a solid diet, will have your results. you look like every high school soccer player i knew.

props for trimming down and going from doughboy to underwear model, but don't get too big for your britches and think you can compare yourself to charles glass.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »
you can COMPARE a high school second string wide receiver to terrell owens.    ;)
nothign wrong with that...  as long as your not arguing that they are similar or that the high school 2 stringer is superior in any way.

anyways; it doesnt matter what you guys think of what i know.  it seems as if i were to post "good question" in response to a question you, panda, slave, and chaos would all jump in a try to create a 5 page debate over why what i said was wrong./.. LOL... 

PATHETIC

keep doing your things tho,,, your all skinny fat big jointed wanna-bes

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2008, 01:37:49 PM »
you don't get it, candy-pants.

in the first place, you do look EXACTLY like MANY soccer players i knew. at least your "natural" pictures did. in those shots, if i put a soccer shirt and shorts on you you wouldn't have even been the biggest kid on the team. deal.

but that's irrelevant. the problem is that you think your knowledge is infallible. you think you know everything about everything and any contradictions obviously mean the person is wrong, because it's not what YOU think. chaos and panda, for whatever fat they carry, have FAR more muscle than you do. i would take lifting advice from them any day.

and how did you come about this knowledge? how do you know your theories are the best? what results have they gotten? mediocre results that necessitated steroid use when you're not even old enough to buy alcohol? it'd be different if you'd trained others and could actually SHOW something for yourself, but you can't.

you need a shit load of humility man. even wicked admits that he has a lot to learn and that dude's a monster compared to pretty much everyone here.