Author Topic: yeaaaaaah...god is great!  (Read 4243 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: yeaaaaaah...god is great!
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 04:56:35 PM »
That's what I meant! :)

Hey Nordic, does the Koran come in any other "versions?"

For instance the bible can be read in different versions such as King James, New King James, New International Version, New American Standard, The Living Bible (a paraphase) etc. 

Some can be more difficult or easier to read/understand.

There's no variations of the Qur'an as such, only different translations/interpretations are available... the original arabic text (1400 yrs old) is 100% the same.
follow the arrows

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »
There's no variations of the Qur'an as such, only different translations/interpretations are available... the original arabic text (1400 yrs old) is 100% the same.
Thanks haider :)

So are you saying the diff. translations/interpretations aren't really considered the Koran?  Or are they accepted in general by most Muslims? 
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 05:56:12 PM »
I don't usually read your and Toxy's posts back and forth

i dont quite read past the first line of his posts..

have ya ever noticed  ALL HE EVER posts about is how islam is bad and absolutely nothing else..or at least 95% or it :-\

freudian or jungian...teh past be sordid  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2008, 05:58:55 PM »
n oh..once again...this thread ws about whether there is a god or not....

wittle nordickbitch turned it into an anti islam thread  :-\

thing is if he actually believes in what he says then let it be known who he actually is and not hide behind the net..i mean have confidence to know what you r saying is right and the truth...

unless you r scared it might have negative consequences ,,and why would that be?  ;)

maybe said boss is muslim ;D
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2008, 06:15:35 PM »
Thanks haider :)

So are you saying the diff. translations/interpretations aren't really considered the Koran?  Or are they accepted in general by most Muslims? 
Ofcourse, a translation/interpretation is not the actual thing... you will never see a Qur'anic recital in anything other than in the original arabic. I have never heard of conflicts over different translations of the Qur'an.
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »
Ofcourse, a translation/interpretation is not the actual thing... you will never see a Qur'anic recital in anything other than in the original arabic. I have never heard of conflicts over different translations of the Qur'an.

The Koran is largely plagiarised from the Old Testament, incorporating many elements from Persian mythology and local folklore as well. Much of its vocabulary is not Arabic in origin but Syriac in fact, but Muslimw, as they love to hurt people who wish to enquire, offer death threats to people who investigate the true origins of the Koran. Koranic scholars often have to work under pseudonyms.
I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 07:35:47 PM »
The Koran is largely plagiarised from the Old Testament, incorporating many elements from Persian mythology and local folklore as well. Much of its vocabulary is not Arabic in origin but Syriac in fact, but Muslimw, as they love to hurt people who wish to enquire, offer death threats to people who investigate the true origins of the Koran. Koranic scholars often have to work under pseudonyms.
LOL!
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »
LOL!

What's so funny? That Muslims refuse critical standards on scholarship to be focused on their socalled Holy Book? Or the fact that it is plagiarised from so many different sources?
I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2008, 08:55:51 PM »
What's so funny? That Muslims refuse critical standards on scholarship to be focused on their socalled Holy Book? Or the fact that it is plagiarised from so many different sources?
I apologise for that. I have nothing to say to you about this.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2008, 03:44:02 AM »
what do these verses say Nordic?

What do the verse I posts say?

You need four witnesses is the court of god (sharia law), this is a law that transcends time, and YOU (yes you Haider) as a muslim must believe is perfect.

Now tell me, how do you call this justice when a women is raped, she requires four witnesses?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2008, 03:49:45 AM »
n oh..once again...this thread ws about whether there is a god or not....

wittle nordickbitch turned it into an anti islam thread  :-\

thing is if he actually believes in what he says then let it be known who he actually is and not hide behind the net..i mean have confidence to know what you r saying is right and the truth...

unless you r scared it might have negative consequences ,,and why would that be?  ;)

maybe said boss is muslim ;D

Again, talking absolute shite :-\

Firstly, you made the false statement which I responded. Seems pretty much how the nature of a forum works to me? STella, delete my posts in this tread if you find that unacceptable?

I believe in what I say, and wish to remain anonymous on a bodybuilding forum with homosexual overtones. As does 99% of the posters here.

Your points are weak and mute, and STILL no rebuttal to my assertions!

Continue with the ad hominem bullshit which is all your feeble mind is capable of doing in a debate.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2008, 04:13:12 AM »
sorry, saw this video on the same page, funny shit.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2008, 06:08:05 AM »
Again, talking absolute shite :-\

Firstly, you made the false statement which I responded. Seems pretty much how the nature of a forum works to me? STella, delete my posts in this tread if you find that unacceptable?

I believe in what I say, and wish to remain anonymous on a bodybuilding forum with homosexual overtones. As does 99% of the posters here.

Your points are weak and mute, and STILL no rebuttal to my assertions!

Continue with the ad hominem bullshit which is all your feeble mind is capable of doing in a debate.

i have not offered ANY rebuttal..yeesh r you too stupid to understand i really dont quite consider ya smart or important enough...
u seem to show up in every one of my threads and turn it into an anti islam thread one way or another..

you def have pest status
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2008, 06:25:09 AM »
i have not offered ANY rebuttal..yeesh r you too stupid to understand i really dont quite consider ya smart or important enough...
u seem to show up in every one of my threads and turn it into an anti islam thread one way or another..

you def have pest status

The coke and alcohol abuse have turned your brain into a shrivelled prune. Coherent sentences are even too much for you.

This me not being smart or important enough rhetoric looks immensely bad for you.

Allah willing, you never breed :o

Haider, even you must understand that ProteinFarts' is an immense retard? :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية