Author Topic: What is the true secret of Jaguar Enterprises?  (Read 13709 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: What is the true secret of Jaguar Enterprises?
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2008, 07:37:15 AM »
LOLOLOL... wait, did Jag say she has a 156 IQ :D

She most definitely did!

We are in the presence of genius! Make that +16 IQ points ABOVE being a genius!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2008, 10:21:45 AM »
She most definitely did!

We are in the presence of genius! Make that +16 IQ points ABOVE being a genius!

Wrong. She claimed a 160IQ. She said: "34 points" above Decide. 126 + 34 = 160.

The odds of her having that IQ with her ethnicity: Between 1:100000 and 1:3000000

::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2008, 02:01:33 PM »
HAHAH delusional person
TEAM Nasser

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2008, 02:05:43 PM »
Judy's smart? Sorry, anyone that spends their time trying to peddle those shitty gas caps is anything but smart. You're possibly retarded or just incredibly stupid, so of course you gravitate towards her. Birds of a feather flock together.

Crazy bitch.

Dude I'm pretty sure that Linda is a computer or maybe even Protein....english is not even close to being her first language. I get a headache reading her posts. I'm also sure that a retarded monkey can type better.
L

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2008, 11:45:29 PM »
Thanks!  I feel like that guy in oh what's that movie... I think it was a Joe Pesci character

"Everytime I think I'm out, ...they just pull me back in" {LOL}

I've been away for a while building my business internationally. We had a huge event take place up here in Toronto, plus we have a contest with a $75,000 cash pool going on in our organization, so I'd been busy with that, ...plus with our expanding of the business to provide people with FREE gasoline, things have been really busy here as well as all over the world. There have been 31 winners so far in Thailand. A $75,000 cash incentive has a way of motivating people. ...I've been able to resist this place, ...didn't even get withdrawal symptoms either, ...then Calmus send me a PM, ...and here I am again.  It was like serving a shot of whiskey to an alcoholic. oh well, ...time to get back on the wagon  :)

Ps: Since the Almond oil worked out so well for you, ...are you ready for another recommendation?

Al Pacino in the God Father III!

Ready, shoot!

W

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2008, 02:31:54 PM »
LOLOLOL... wait, did Jag say she has a 156 IQ :D

No... I said my IQ is 160, ...although after reading many of the posters like Nordic,
...I wouldn't be suprised if it has dropped a few points.  HA!  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2008, 03:28:54 PM »

OK Tapper, fess up. I know you're the one who did it.

Why did you delete the post I just made to HM?

That was an open invitation to anyone in the MO area.

What do you have against independent truck drivers? They keep your American economy going.
These are the guys who are protecting your way of life on the homefront, and now that a whole bunch of them will be converging on MO on July 12th, you delete the post?  Do you work for the oil companies? Is that it?  Shame on you Tapper.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2008, 03:37:53 PM »
I have no problem with your truck driver thing, post that again if you like. But you had to sneak in more of your mpg pill shit. I have always let your spam go(which I should have deleted) but not this time.

Complain all you want. Or hit the Report to Mod button a thousand more times if you please. Im sure your 160 IQ will figure out what to do.

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2008, 05:28:12 PM »
Tell me that post is all about the trucker and I'll let it stay. All I see is another promotion of your business scams.

"I'm off to make some Moolah". But its all about the trucker, isnt it?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2008, 05:38:06 PM »
No... I said my IQ is 160, ...although after reading many of the posters like Nordic,
...I wouldn't be suprised if it has dropped a few points.  HA!  ;D
LOLOLOL... BWHAHahahahahahaha... 160 ::)

Jumping in face first wasn't good enough for ya huh :D  You went and built yourself a smart guided rocket pack to hit the pile of pig shit high speed and dead center :)  BRILLIANT!!!  Now you have at least 2 of the biggest self-p'wnings here :)

Oh and if you're going to flash that 160 IQ Identification around here, you might want to learn how to spell surprised ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2008, 05:40:23 PM »
Tell me that post is all about the trucker and I'll let it stay. All I see is another promotion of your business scams.

yea, she didn't mention $#%-caps once, well only once but only to say she didn't mention it :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2008, 12:40:43 AM »

That post was all about the trucker and what he's doing on July 12th

He named the meeting, he is putting it on.

For you to call what we do a business scam is simply a glaring example of selective censoring based on your assumption, prejudice, or malicious vendetta etc., but it certainly does nothing to allow readers to get information to make informed decisions for themselves.

To censor my post the way you did gives no information whatsoever, ...except there something happening on July 12th. It doesn't let the readers know that in addition to helping this trucker, there will also be value to them in their attending.

I'm off to make some moolah was simply a sign off. I had to get offline go out and do some work today. Hmmm, ...maybe you should change your name from Tapper to Snipper?  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2008, 12:45:12 AM »
yea, she didn't mention $#%-caps once, well only once but only to say she didn't mention it :D

I was refering to the 1st post that he deleted. I did mention it in the 2nd, ...but only to clarify his misconception that I had mentioned it in the 1st one. I hadn't.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2008, 12:59:17 AM »
I was refering to the 1st post that he deleted. I did mention it in the 2nd, ...but only to clarify his misconception that I had mentioned it in the 1st one. I hadn't.
Jag, if we were like, say back in the 1880s, what would be your occupation?  Come now, I'm sure someone with a 160iq can visualise fairly well :)  Do tell....

PS.  it's spelled "referring."  We don't want you not looking the role now do we :) 

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2008, 01:12:08 AM »
Dont want your post deleted? DONT SELL YOUR CRAP HERE. You try to pass off some vague story of a trucker who paid for his bills by taking your advice and ended up selling the crap you sell. it was a total front for your business. Dont try for a second to pretend it wasnt.

Its quite amusing seeing you trying to portray yourself as the champion of free speech. Nobody in the history of Getbig has abused the Report to Mod button like you have. You CONSTANTLY try your hardest to get people's posts deleted SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH THEM, not because they wrote something truly offensive. I remember reading in your RtM quotes that somebody didnt like Toronto so you wanted all their posts deleted. Somebody posted information about MPG caps and how they were garbage and you wanted THOSE deleted. Somebody wrote an opposing political view to yours and you wanted it deleted. On and on and on.

Ive never deleted any of your spam before today. But everyone is sick of it. So stop posting your junk here.

Ive removed your spam 3 times tonight. Dont post it again!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2008, 01:18:35 AM »
Jag, if we were like, say back in the 1880s, what would be your occupation?  Come now, I'm sure someone with a 160iq can visualise fairly well :)  Do tell....

PS.  it's spelled "referring."  We don't want you not looking the role now do we :) 

You've not provided me with enough information for me to provide you with an informed answer on the topic.
1880's Canada was alot different than 1880s USA. I don't live in the USA, ...further more there are careers that exist today that didn't exist back then, as well as opportunities that exist today that didn't exist back then.

As we like to say in my profession ... Timing is everything!

{whispering} pssst: Please stop embarrasing yourself. For a guy who says he's not still butt-hurt, you sure are acting like one.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2008, 01:45:34 AM »
You've not provided me with enough information for me to provide you with an informed answer on the topic.
1880's Canada was alot different than 1880s USA. I don't live in the USA, ...further more there are careers that exist today that didn't exist back then, as well as opportunities that exist today that didn't exist back then.

As we like to say in my profession ... Timing is everything!

{whispering} pssst: Please stop embarrasing yourself. For a guy who says he's not still butt-hurt, you sure are acting like one.
forgive me, I don't have a 160 IQ ;) somehow I think you would have found your way just fine.  You spend so much time concerned with America, let's say 1880's America? 

For those that don't get Jag's butt-hurt reference, she's referring to her total ownage of my recently deceased mother here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=175811.0 but I'm sure jag has some clever denial in store.  Jag, I hate to break it to you, I don't need a special reason to dislike your presence, just like the rest of the board, you didn't attack anyone else's mother and they all seem find equally detestable ;)

it's "embarrassing" or should I say you're :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2008, 01:48:45 AM »
You specifically said:

So that's what I did. I told you it was about the trucker and what he's doing, but you delete it and get angry? ???

Dont want your post deleted? DONT SELL YOUR CRAP HERE. You try to pass off some vague story of a trucker who paid for his bills by taking your advice and ended up selling the crap you sell. it was a total front for your business. Dont try for a second to pretend it wasnt.

Wow Tapper, ...where do I start... there are so many inaccuracies in your comments.

1st I was NOT selling anything, ...simply sharing information about a meeting taking place on July 12th

2nd That was not some "vague" story about a trucker. Everything I posted in there was true and is verifiable.
There is no front for anything. It is "EXACTLY" as I said.

3rd  He isn't even a part of my organization

4th  He is not even a part of MY business. His business has NOTHING to do with mine.
We're simply using the same vehicle. That's the common secret we share.

Its quite amusing seeing you trying to portray yourself as the champion of free speech. Nobody in the history of Getbig has abused the Report to Mod button like you have. You CONSTANTLY try your hardest to get people's posts deleted SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH THEM, not because they wrote something truly offensive.

That's ironic that you deride me as no champion of free speech, while you angrily tell me not to post it again.
You gotta love the irony there. In addition to it's inaccuracy, it's pretty rich.  ;D
When was the last time I hit the RTM button?

I remember reading in your RtM quotes that somebody didnt like Toronto so you wanted all their posts deleted.

That's BS. I would never want someone's post deleted simply because they didn't like Toronto.

Somebody posted information about MPG caps and how they were garbage and you wanted THOSE deleted.

Absolutely! If someone had used a product and found it to be garbage, then of course it would be a valid post, but for someone to maliciously liable something under the cloak of anonymity is not only deceptive, it's actionable.

Somebody wrote an opposing political view to yours and you wanted it deleted. On and on and on.

I would never want an opposing political view deleted simply because it opposed mine. When are you going to stop with these selective and misleading omissions of facts? If some neocon makes a post with a rightwing POV and generously laces it with antisemitic and/or other extremely offensive racist content, and I report it, you can rest assured it is the offensive content that made it an innappropriate post. For you to claim somebody wrote an opposing political view to mine and I wanted it deleted is just an attempt to manipulate opinion. You forget, you're not the only MOD who gets notified when the RTM button is hit.

Ive never deleted any of your spam before today. But everyone is sick of it. So either ask Ron to put the Business Board back up or stop posting your junk here.

When have I ever spammed this board?

Ive removed your spam 3 times tonight. Dont post it again!

Perhaps you could move this thread to the Business Board then, since you believe it to be the best place for it?
...come to think of it, that really is the most appropriate place for it.

The thread is afterall entitled "What is the true secret to Jaguar Enterprises?"

How can one be expected to properly & truthfully answer the poster's question without mentioning my business?
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2008, 01:54:55 AM »
I ignored your post(hope you dont mind) and just read the last bit.

So why would I move the whole thread, nobody else is selling anything here. Just you. So feel free to stop pissing and moaning because you arent going to get your way(Must be awful!)

Cheers!
 :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2008, 01:56:27 AM »
forgive me, I don't have a 160 IQ ;) somehow I think you would have found your way just fine.  You spend so much time concerned with America, let's say 1880's America?

I'm not one to look to the past, ...I look to the future, ...and I live in the present.  8)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2008, 02:01:55 AM »
I'm not one to look to the past, ...I look to the future, ...and I live in the present.  8)
You needed me to specify America over Canada for that answer LOLOL...  BRILLIANT!!!!  Come on now, if you had to make a living, in America during that time, what would it be Jag...  do tell :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2008, 02:03:25 AM »
I ignored your post(hope you dont mind) and just read the last bit.

So why would I move the whole thread, nobody else is selling anything here. Just you. So feel free to stop pissing and moaning because you arent going to get your way(Must be awful!)

Cheers!
 :)

The only one that's doing any pissing & moaning is you. But just so I understand what you're saying... you agree the most appropriate place for this thread is on the Business board, ...but you don't want to move it to the business board, while at the same time you decry my posts within the thread as inappropriate for the board?  ::) Sounds to me like you're not quite doing your job Tapper. {LOL} It's been 4 years and you still haven't gotten over that "castration" comment? That's sad.  :'(
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2008, 02:07:25 AM »
Again you make no sense. I just said I see no reason to move this thread since nobody is selling anything except you. And those posts just get deleted. I can tell your upset, maybe even a little hurt. Sorry I'm cutting into your profits and all. ;)

Maybe you could try making an honest living?

Nevermind. Thats a silly idea.
 :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2008, 02:07:59 AM »
Jag, what would you say your biggest missed opportunity of the last 3 years has been?  I'm curious....  Someone with your IQ would access their steps and attempt to correct for future events. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2008, 02:12:45 AM »
This thread shoud be pinned.  We have much to learn from Jag and her 160 IQ :)  She's a great resourse for general :D