Author Topic: Decker is a Hypocrite  (Read 7573 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Decker is a Hypocrite
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 10:03:31 AM »
You're even dumber than Eldon or Ozark.

Or are you Eldon/Ozark as well?

How am I dumb? Because you're too stupid to realize that you were rallying behind a guy who voted FOR the Iraq war? Way to go slick, you've been a hypocrite from the beginning!

I just calls em like I sees em, and I see that you're a hypocrite douche with his head stuck up his ass.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2008, 10:06:21 AM »

Yes, the  Anit-War Hypocrite Decker is back   :o

Please tell us more about how you supported a man that voted for the War,  yet He did not even read the Intelligence reports, and He was on the Intelligence committee    :o   :

Hey dick/eldon/ozark, which report was Edwards supposed to have read?  You don't know do you? hahaha

OH, and one other thing douchebag, 2002 is prior to 2007, right?

You're stupidity makes my head hurt.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2008, 10:11:30 AM »
How am I dumb? Because you're too stupid to realize that you were rallying behind a guy who voted FOR the Iraq war? Way to go slick, you've been a hypocrite from the beginning!

I just calls em like I sees em, and I see that you're a hypocrite douche with his head stuck up his ass.
Let's count the ways you are stupid:

1.  you agree with Eldon/Ozark

2.  you equate congressional authority for the use of self defense with carte blanche to attack Iraq....very stupid

3.  you have no idea what information Edwards saw before voting on the issue of self defense

4.  you discount the Bush Administration's deluge of false information on Congress and the US

5.  you don't know what the word 'hypocrite' means

6.  If Edwards renounces his support of the invasion of Iraq iand then runs for president in 2007 and I decide to support him after that smart move, how does that make me a hypocrite?  It doesn't. 

I'm just dealing with children that are enamored of name-calling.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 10:11:56 AM »
You mean like John Edwards did ?

No, i mean like anyone.

you mean as 95 % of the Dem's not reading the Intel reports, yet voting for war ?

This is what i mean:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/blog/2008/06/06/BL2008060602283_pf.html

A massive intelligence failure?    I doubt it.

BUSH selected intel and used that to persuade AMerica.  He selected intel when he knew there was credible intel that contradicted it.
You mean something that the Dem's and Republican both started ?

America would have never gone to war if it weren't for BUSH.  But  you nipple whores are so desperate that all you can cry like bitches now about the dem saying saddam was a threat and voting for the war.

You mean like when Gore talked shit on the first Bush for not going into Iraq during the 90's  during Dessert Storm ?

Oh mean you take what politicians say as "truth and reality"?

Then you are stupider than you appear to be.
The biggest nipple whore on GetBig is Ozmo ! as she sees no fault in the hypcossy of Liberals.

Such as Obama breaking his pledge to use public funding for his campaign   Shocked

Obviously the whole nipple whore thing is bothering you.

Get used to it, tool.

LMAO !!!
When all else fails, call someone a repub nipple whore.

doesn't work, as I have posted numerous negative McCain post on GetBig,

One that even called McCain  McBush !

nice try though  Shocked

Go back to Obama's nipple bitch.

Perhaps you can show links of your "numerous" posts

Still haven't responded competently to the dem statement issue.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2008, 10:13:46 AM »
Hey dick/eldon/ozark, which report was Edwards supposed to have read?  You don't know do you? hahaha

OH, and one other thing douchebag, 2002 is prior to 2007, right?

You're stupidity makes my head hurt.

Hey Hyporite 

I see you did not answer my question Hypocrite    ;D

and for your Information,

it was the National Intelligence Report

John Edwards Admits He Never Read Iraq Intel Report

Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards misspoke when he said he read a National Intelligence Report before authorizing the war in Iraq, his campaign said.

Edwards did not read the classified report that contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, his spokesman said, even though it was available to him at the time when he was a North Carolina senator serving on the Intelligence Committee.

Edwards spokesman Eric Schultz said Edwards had read the declassified summary report before voting to authorize the war, but not the full version.

However, when asked Wednesday whether he read the confidential report, Edwards told employees at Google, "I read it."

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2008, 10:23:09 AM »
Hey Hyporite 

I see you did not answer my question Hypocrite    ;D

and for your Information,

it was the National Intelligence Report

John Edwards Admits He Never Read Iraq Intel Report

Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards misspoke when he said he read a National Intelligence Report before authorizing the war in Iraq, his campaign said.

Edwards did not read the classified report that contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, his spokesman said, even though it was available to him at the time when he was a North Carolina senator serving on the Intelligence Committee.

Edwards spokesman Eric Schultz said Edwards had read the declassified summary report before voting to authorize the war, but not the full version.

However, when asked Wednesday whether he read the confidential report, Edwards told employees at Google, "I read it."
Which NIE?  Was it the October 1 report or the October 4 white paper?

Oh wait, I see you answered the question:
the declassified summary report
I believe that was the doctored report reissued by the Bush Administration chock full of lies and misstatements.

Looks like Edwards's case is getting even stronger.  Now you really look stupid.

I'll indulge your stupidity for a while longer.

Here's a question Ozark:  What does hypocrite mean?

If I supported Edwards who was against the war, how is that hypocrisy?

Do take your time. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 10:25:41 AM »
Let's count the ways you are stupid:

1.  you agree with Eldon/Ozark

2.  you equate congressional authority for the use of self defense with carte blanche to attack Iraq....very stupid

3.  you have no idea what information Edwards saw before voting on the issue of self defense

4.  you discount the Bush Administration's deluge of false information on Congress and the US

5.  you don't know what the word 'hypocrite' means

6.  If Edwards renounces his support of the invasion of Iraq iand then runs for president in 2007 and I decide to support him after that smart move, how does that make me a hypocrite?  It doesn't. 

I'm just dealing with children that are enamored of name-calling.

Now you're making up lies and trying to stick words in my mouth. Way to go hypocrite. You really are even more pathetic than I had you pegged for. Your boy Johnny Edwards had a hand in us invading Iraq. Way to go, douche.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 10:28:53 AM »
Now you're making up lies and trying to stick words in my mouth. Way to go hypocrite. You really are even more pathetic than I had you pegged for. Your boy Johnny Edwards had a hand in us invading Iraq. Way to go, douche.
See, this kind of childish banter is your trademark.  You pop in, make an ass of yourself, and then you pop out.

I'm making up lieeeeessssss about you...sniff, blubber, sniff.....leave Berzerk Fury ALONE!  Just leave him ALONE!

Man, does my heart bleed for you.

You criticize things you don't know about and you do it with an edge.

You are as dumb as Ozark/Eldon.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2008, 10:30:45 AM »
See, this kind of childish banter is your trademark.  You pop in, make an ass of yourself, and then you pop out.

I'm making up lieeeeessssss about you...sniff, blubber, sniff.....leave Berzerk Fury ALONE!  Just leave him ALONE!

Man, does my heart bleed for you.

You criticize things you don't know about and you do it with an edge.

You are as dumb as Ozark/Eldon.

It seems to have went right over your head that I mostly troll this site. Been doing it for years. Way to go bright spot, you figured out that I exist to sow dissent. But I call it as I see it, and you are a hypocrite. To think that with all your anti-War bullshit that you would actually be rallying for a guy who voted to INVADE IRAQ is hilarious. Way to shoot yourself in the foot, slick.

You haven't even defended yourself. In between smashing your keyboard, you call Eldon dumb and that's it. He makes very solid points, you don't refute them.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2008, 10:35:36 AM »
It seems to have went right over your head that I mostly troll this site. Been doing it for years. Way to go bright spot, you figured out that I exist to sow dissent. But I call it as I see it, and you are a hypocrite. To think that with all your anti-War bullshit that you would actually be rallying for a guy who voted to INVADE IRAQ is hilarious. Way to shoot yourself in the foot, slick.

You haven't even defended yourself. In between smashing your keyboard, you call Eldon dumb and that's it. He makes very solid points, you don't refute them.
So BF has been here for years?  hahahaha.  I was taking about the thread you pinhead but why get into details b/c you know everything already.

Again BF, answer me this:  If Edwards renounces his support of the invasion of Iraq iand then runs for president in 2007 and I decide to support him after that smart move, how does that make me a hypocrite?

I'll be here.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 10:36:35 AM »
So BF has been here for years?  hahahaha.  I was taking about the thread you pinhead but why get into details b/c you know everything already.

Again BF, answer me this:  If Edwards renounces his support of the invasion of Iraq iand then runs for president in 2007 and I decide to support him after that smart move, how does that make me a hypocrite?

I'll be here.

If he renounces his support in 2007 then that just means he's catering to popular opinion. His vote is one of the reasons WE'RE IN IRAQ.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 10:43:20 AM »
If he renounces his support in 2007 then that just means he's catering to popular opinion. His vote is one of the reasons WE'RE IN IRAQ.
So in addition to being an irritant around here, you are also a mindreader.

Can you read my mind now?

How do you know what Edwards was thinking or what his motivation was?  You don't so stop playing Kreskin.

Yes, his vote was a mistake.

But the ONLY reason the USA attacked Iraq is b/c Bush ordered the attack.  Only he has the constitutional power as cmdr in chief to do that.

And when he ordered the attack, he broke international law and embarked on a path of murder and destruction that he should hang for.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2008, 10:43:59 AM »

I'll be here.

LMAO !!

You supported a Man who voted for the War, who could not even take time away from combing his hair to read the Iraq report, and considering Edwards was on the Intelligence committee,, weak as it gets !!!!

Edwards voted for the War

Anti-War Decker supported Edwards

Decker is a Hypocrite !!!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2008, 10:45:54 AM »

LMAO !!

You supported a Man who voted for the War, who could not even take time away from combing his hair to read the Iraq report, and considering Edwards was on the Intelligence committee,, weak as it gets !!!!

Edwards voted for the War

Anti-War Decker supported Edwards

Decker is a Hypocrite !!!
You constantly mention Edwards's hair.  Is that turning you on?  Forget it, I think the answer is apparent.

By the way Ozark, did you answer this yet?:  If I supported Edwards who was against the war, how is that hypocrisy?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2008, 10:49:20 AM »
You constantly mention Edwards's hair.  Is that turning you on?  Forget it, I think the answer is apparent.

By the way Ozark, did you answer this yet?:  If I supported Edwards who was against the war, how is that hypocrisy?

Maybe the one who is turned on by Edward's is you, either that or you are a racist, as Obama was the one true Anti-War Candidate.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 10:57:18 AM »
Maybe the one who is turned on by Edward's is you, either that or you are a racist, as Obama was the one true Anti-War Candidate.

Sure I hate jigs, so what?  Damn you got me to incriminate myself again!

You're like friggin F. Lee Bailey.

Now answer the Question Ozark:

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 11:06:43 AM »
Questions :

Did  Decker's Man-Crush John Edwards vote for the war ?  YES

Did Decker's Man-Crush Edwards lie on video and say he read the Iraq report ? yes

Did Decker's Man-Crush get caught telling a lie ?  yes

Was Edwards on the Intelligence committee ? yes

Was it his job to read the report inside and out before sending thousands of woman and children off to War, risking 1000 's of lives ? YES

Did he read it ?   HELL NO !!!!

Is Anti-war Decker a Hypocrite ?  Hell Yes !!!   

:o   :o   :o   :o   :o

[/youtube]

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 11:08:44 AM »
Questions :

did  Decker's Man-Crush John Edwards vote for the war ?  YES

Did Decker's Man-Crush Edwards lie on video and say he read the Iraq report ? yes

Did Decker's Man-Crush  get caught telling a lie ?  yes

Was Edwards on the Intelligence committee ? yes

Was it his job to read the report inside and out before sending thousands of woman and children off to War, risking 1000 's of lives ? YES

Did he read it ?   HELL NO !!!!

Is Anti-war Decker a Hypocrite ?  Hell Yes !!!   

:o   :o   :o   :o   :o

[/youtube]

Thank you for not answering this simple question:

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 11:11:18 AM »
Thank you for not answering this simple question:

LMAO !!!!!

"I was for it, before I was against it ! "

No wonder John Kerry picked him as his running mate !

keep squirming  hypocrite :o   :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2008, 11:13:02 AM »
Eldon/Ozark goes to the trouble of creating thread to call me names and now he just repeats nonsense.

You are the master.

Is there no nipple of propaganda that you do not suck on?

Why don't you tell me Al Gore invented the INternet too?  hahahah.  I bet that goes over real big among your multiple identities.

Boy do you have me on the run.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2008, 11:14:11 AM »

You still didn't answer this Eldon/Ozark.

Where's the hypocrisy on my part?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2008, 11:15:55 AM »
Was he against the War before or after he voted for the War ?

Was he against the War before or after he never read the Intel report ?

Was he against the War before or after 4000 Americans died in the War ?

keep squirming Hypocrite    :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2008, 11:23:16 AM »
Was he against it before or after he voted for the War ?

Was he against it before or after he never read the Intel report ?

Was he against it before or after 4000 Americans died in the War ?

keep squirming Hypocrite    :o   :o   :o
Was he for or against the War when he ran for president?

See, this goes to the heart of my contention that you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Aren't you the same psycho that started another thread, a few months ago, about me being a hypocrite b/c I supported Edwards?

That was after I kicked your ass by pointing out the Fair Tax Scam and you (as Ozark) cried to me in a PM about giving up the debate.  We exchanged words and I told you (Ozark), in a PM, that I was supporting Edwards.

Only Ozark knew that.

The next day, Eldon makes a thread about my 'hypocrisy' for supporting Edwards for president.

Christ, you are sad.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2008, 11:24:14 AM »
Answer the questions hypocrite  ;D

Was he against the War before or after 4000 Americans died in the War ?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2008, 11:35:31 AM »
Children must play. 

Look Einstein, you started this thread about me and you can't even answer a simple question that would conclusively put your hypocrisy charge to bed.

But you must go on b/c you're borderline.

Answer the questions hypocrite  ;D

Irrelevant to his platform on the war as a presidential candidate.  He'd already renounced his support and vote.

You are obviously referring to the Bush administration White Paper Summary that changed all the NIE's info into lies, so I guess he did see it.  How is that germane to his presidential platform?

Was he against the War before or after 4000 Americans died in the War ?[/b]
Before and after.

[/quote]Are you happy.  I'm starting to think that my welcome is worn out here at the GetBig political forum. 

I mean I run into a buzzsaw like you and you just humiliate me.

By the way, am I talking to Ozark or Eldon at this moment?