Author Topic: calling out dreamlord  (Read 23515 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: 29k in your face!
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2008, 06:50:33 PM »
nah im gonna sit on the internet all day and claim i get pussy like you yet not have a single pic to back it up
To post a pic so you can jack off too, No thanks.
Sitting on the net is what you do all day, if you were banned from getbig you would probably commit suicide, your irrevelant in life, you know, we know it, No friends, no one that cares for you, just your keyboard..Its all Good man, having 30,000 posts is a great goal in life hahahahahahahaha

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
Sitting on the net is what you do all day, if you were banned from getbig you would probably commit suicide, your irrevelant in life, you know, we know it, No friends, no one that cares for you, just your keyboard..Its all Good man, having 30,000 posts is a great goal in life hahahahahahahaha

rofl.. im curious how the great bluto will safe himself out of this

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2008, 01:50:29 AM »
nah im gonna sit on the internet all day and claim i get pussy like you yet not have a single pic to back it up

Once again bluto gets owned. Does this guy ever learn? Nahhh- he's a mental midget.
Good job QB - the only thing bluto has that even resembles a woman is his blowup doll. He's still too shy to open the packaging...

Ha ha ha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2008, 03:24:33 AM »

jesus what a meltdown. this guy hasn't said a word about me for years but after i called him out on his bullshit being a womanizer he melts all over the place  :-\
Z

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2008, 04:12:42 AM »
jesus what a meltdown. this guy hasn't said a word about me for years but after i called him out on his bullshit being a womanizer he melts all over the place  :-\

No problems mate, I'll keep getbig posted with hoes and you keep posting on Getbig.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2008, 10:08:54 AM »

I don't know if 3 sentences can really be considered a meltdown... I suppose there can be exceptions to that line of thinking though.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2008, 12:56:52 PM »
I don't know if 3 sentences can really be considered a meltdown... I suppose there can be exceptions to that line of thinking though.

Unfortunately for bluto the word "meltdown" is hardwired into his brain from his constant exposure to getbig. So if someone makes a (usually true) observation about him he responds with the word "meltdown"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2008, 01:43:40 PM »

Meltdowns isnt defined by number of sentences but for example by an outrageous response when someone lose their cool.

Knowing that Quickerblade usually is a cool cat and all of a sudden posts something like that outta the blue, it clearly counts as a meltdown. As we can see from his latest response, he found his cool again and calmed down.
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2008, 01:57:59 PM »
Meltdowns isnt defined by number of sentences but for example by an outrageous response when someone lose their cool.

Knowing that Quickerblade usually is a cool cat and all of a sudden posts something like that outta the blue, it clearly counts as a meltdown. As we can see from his latest response, he found his cool again and calmed down.

EPIC half page response
meltdown

:D :D :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2008, 02:44:04 PM »
this thread should be renamed
the best of dreadlord volume 6-funniest meltdowns
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2008, 03:01:35 PM »
FIXED
this thread should be renamed
the best of dreadlord's victims volume 6- naturalfag83 finally confesses his shameful life.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2008, 03:15:38 PM »

I think you took my previous posts to serious Bluto, geez man, we can be cool with one another but its all good to have a jab here and there at eachother, me and donkey kong are great cyber buddies and we still tease eachother, no hate on my side that's for sure  :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2008, 02:51:18 PM »
getting close now
Z

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2008, 03:27:08 PM »
getting close now
whe do you predict the 30k post will arrive?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2008, 08:41:16 PM »
Once again bluto gets owned. Does this guy ever learn? Nahhh- he's a mental midget.
Good job QB - the only thing bluto has that even resembles a woman is his blowup doll. He's still too shy to open the packaging...

Ha ha ha

LOL, that's reserved for his 60,000 post milestone! along with the $8 bottle of champagne for them to share!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2008, 03:08:35 AM »

30,000 posts = empty cans rattle the most

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2008, 03:24:16 AM »
dont hate the player, hate the game
Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2008, 06:07:47 AM »

30,000 posts = empty cans rattle the most
          shut up nick
                          regards, gene
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2008, 08:53:51 PM »
          shut up nick
                          regards, gene

Aww- is poor natfag83 still melting down?
I guess you're another example of a empty rusting can that won't stop rattling in the breeze.

Nick ::)

Ha ha ha

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2008, 08:02:37 PM »
Aww- is poor natfag83 still melting down?
I guess you're another example of a empty rusting can that won't stop rattling in the breeze.

Nick ::)

Ha ha ha

awww little nick from uconn in storrs is jibber jabbering like usuals...i guess youre another example of a broken down phonebooth that wont stop fornocating in a swamp of homosexuality
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2008, 10:29:38 PM »
awww little nick from uconn in storrs is jibber jabbering like usuals...i guess youre another example of a broken down phonebooth that wont stop fornocating in a swamp of homosexuality

Calm down natfag83 - you're frothing at the mouth after being disgraced thoughout getbig. I guess typing a coherent sentence is too much for you. Interesting you should bring up a swamp of homos since they are your bosom buddies. Ashamed of your lifestyle?

Nick.. ::)...ha ha ha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2008, 05:30:54 AM »
dreadlord is a shared gimmick account and the lifeblood of it is the collective pain of those crying souls that been owned on getbig
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2008, 08:13:21 AM »
Fixed - Bluto is a mental midget so someone has to correct him from time to time.

Bluto is a shared gimmick account and the lifeblood of it is the collective pain of those crying souls that been owned on getbig and is now sobbing away on the MMA board after contributing nothing of any value whatsoever.

Owning mental midgets is so damn easy

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2008, 08:23:47 AM »
i guess thats the 100th time you use the word mental midget, the only person i can think of with that limited vocabulary is berzerkfury... what a coincidence  ::)

how the hell can you be born in america and have a vocabulary worse than an immigrant who been there a few months?

Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2008, 08:32:15 AM »
i guess thats the 100th time you use the word mental midget, the only person i can think of with that limited vocabulary is berzerkfury... what a coincidence  ::)

how the hell can you be born in america and have a vocabulary worse than an immigrant who been there a few months?

Still using the same old line of reasoning huh bluto?
I guess just reading the words "mental midget" causes a severe meltdown in your head.
I guess you were called that by your entire family since those two words hurt so much.
No wonder you confine yourself to getbig.
Interacting with real people must be quite challenge for a retard like you

Now go wipe away your tears of denial and shame