Author Topic: Affliction vs UFC July 19...  (Read 3631 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Affliction vs UFC July 19...
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 11:16:54 AM »
Can't wait to see a UFC card where 60% of the fighters don't even have their pictures on their UFC.com profiles! Talk about shit.

http://uk.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=1507

Hope this helps.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 11:21:36 AM »
http://uk.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=1507

Hope this helps.

Those were put up in the last few days. As of July 9th, there were no pictures for over 2/3 of the fighter's on that card. Talk about suckering in retards to watch another episode of TUF.  ::)

The Elite XC card on CBS looked better than this, and that was free too.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »
Those were put up in the last few days. As of July 9th, there were no pictures for over 2/3 of the fighter's on that card.

Maybe because those fighters have their octagon debut?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 11:30:10 AM »
Maybe because those fighters have their octagon debut?

So a card that's mainly comprised of fighter's with zero UFC experience is better than the Affliction card, with over 1/2 of the top 10 ranked HW's in the world? Brilliant.  ::)

It really sounds like some of you retards (Mindspin) have UFC stock or something. God forbid another organization exists to give competition. UFC has had no competition since they bought Pride and as a result their cards have gone straight down the drain. Of course Yemeni won't admit that but it's pretty clear when anyone with any knowledge of MMA looks at them.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 11:57:08 AM »
So a card that's mainly comprised of fighter's with zero UFC experience is better than the Affliction card, with over 1/2 of the top 10 ranked HW's in the world? Brilliant.  ::)

Card was put together on short notice. It's only been 2 weeks since UFC 86. And it's on Spike.

You can't compare that to Affliction putting on ONE show, when UFC has a show every month + more.

Z

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 12:09:29 PM »
Even though BezerkFury's parents beat him regularly with an Ugly Stick, he is right. The UFC card sucks and was hastily put together. I will watch it because I am cheap and it is free, however the Affliction card is far superior. Again, I believe the Tim vs. Fedor fight will be more competitive than some think.
!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 02:03:00 PM »
Again - Blowjonfury has posted countless times about how pathetic & weak UFC fighters are, particularly the heavy weight division.  The Affliction card is comprised primarily of UFC has-beens, yet he calls it one of the best ever cards.  LOL...talk about self-owning of epic proportions.

And again - both cards are pretty weak, but the UFC one is slightly better and FREE.  I'll watch that live and catch the Tim/Fedor 1 round massacre for free on youtube. 
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 05:35:48 PM »
Card was put together on short notice. It's only been 2 weeks since UFC 86. And it's on Spike.

You can't compare that to Affliction putting on ONE show, when UFC has a show every month + more.

I'm not comparing it. Mindspin is. The dude sucks more UFC dick than Dana. Guy acts like he's got some vested interest in the UFC and goes ape shit anytime some sort of competition pops up and puts on a better card. I reckon he's probably got a loaded .45 sitting next to him on his desk and would probably blow his brain out the back of his head if the UFC was to go under and another organization reclaimed the top.

The Dream cards have been amazing this year. UFC cards have been shit and will be shit as long as no competition exists.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 06:25:56 PM »
I'm not comparing it. Mindspin is. The dude sucks more UFC dick than Dana. Guy acts like he's got some vested interest in the UFC and goes ape shit anytime some sort of competition pops up and puts on a better card. I reckon he's probably got a loaded .45 sitting next to him on his desk and would probably blow his brain out the back of his head if the UFC was to go under and another organization reclaimed the top.

The Dream cards have been amazing this year. UFC cards have been shit and will be shit as long as no competition exists.

Imo, neither one of you likes their "respective organizations" as much as you lead on to. I think you both like to get under each others skins with the whole UFC sucks/Pride sucks thing. Makes for a good read on here though, so carry on.
E