Author Topic: Would you call a "lawyer" after being oblivionly "pwn3d" on a msg board?  (Read 10133 times)

Alex23

This "guy" did ...  ;D

"heuu... J***, can they do that? .. can I sue them "bro" "  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

This is beating a dead horse at this point but, hey if there's a demand for more... just chime in.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I know one royal pain the ass pro who did in 2006.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
where is the proof he called??
I am a big baby

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
This "guy" did ...  ;D

"heuu... J***, can they do that? .. can I sue them "bro" "  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

This is beating a dead horse at this point but, hey if there's a demand for more... just chime in.

dude no one really like u on here anyway. Youre just a punk ass bitch whose jealous that some trialer trash fat ass was more popular than your fat ass.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

I heard he melted down so badly, his wife had to forbid him from using the internet.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Potato chip boy is not Dave ( but you already know that  ;) )

Moosejay

ANY lawyer that would take a case like this is not worth hiring in the first place.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Damn, that was classic Rob.  That ranks as one of the greatest melts of all times.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
with no proof alex your claim is all lies.
I am a big baby

Alex23

The "laywer" is a common "friend"... probably the only one "Trailer Mirz" ever talked to IRL.

Do you need a picture?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The "laywer" is a common "friend"... probably the only one "Trailer Mirz" ever talked to IRL.

Do you need a picture?

Spec Ed?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I am a big baby

Alex23

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Settle down 'emn1964'.

;D

I'm just running through the whole dialog in my head and it just keeps getting funnier

Alex23

I'm just running through the whole dialog in my head and it just keeps getting funnier

I'll send you the real thang...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
This "guy" did ...  ;D

u 4 got the tater chip pic (my favorite)

warchild

• Getbig III
Oblivionly?? WTF is that, you're spelling is comparable to a retard pumpkinhead

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Oblivionly?? WTF is that, you're spelling is comparable to a retard pumpkinhead

All part of the mind games.

kh300

• Getbig V

that was some awesome investigation work wasnt it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
that was some awesome investigation work wasnt it.

Yep.  yellowpages.com

By that time, I was already a known guy.  Any idiot willing to travel across the country to bitchslap me on my porch would certainly only need a one-way ticket.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Yep.  yellowpages.com

By that time, I was already a known guy.  Any idiot willing to travel across the country to bitchslap me on my porch would certainly only need a one-way ticket.

Whoa, settle down tough guy, I remember when u first came on here and had a lineup of about 20 guys wanting to kill or maim you, and as many people as you've melted down your own meltdowns were probably the most brutal of all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Whoa, settle down tough guy, I remember when u first came on here and had a lineup of about 20 guys wanting to kill or maim you, and as many people as you've melted down your own meltdowns were probably the most brutal of all.

Yeah, those were good times.   

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Yep.  yellowpages.com

ha ha ! 240 your a THUG dude

JohnnyVegas

Yeah, those were good times.   

LOL.......Kamali never recovered.......... deos he even post on here anymore??? I think Chick melted down a few times over the Kamali bullshit also.

Squad is going to sue??.......the guy cannot even afford a regular home, how would he afford a $300 an hour lawyer????

Plus, there is a defense known as "Unclean Hands" which would pretty much shoot old Squad's ass right out of the water.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
being owned is worse than death!