Author Topic: Blubbering Jihadist: "You Don't Care About Me  (Read 9266 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Blubbering Jihadist: "You Don't Care About Me
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2008, 11:21:27 AM »
Are you unaware of the atrocities the Taliban committed on the people of Afghan? I assume that you don't agree with the war in Afghan?

Oh I'm quite aware of the shit they did ;) I'm a loooong time member of ogrish ;) but I'm also a firm believer that the US or any other government for that matter has never invaded a country for pure humanitarian reasons.
So they really had no business and still have no business being there, let them sort it out themselves for once and don't interfere.

Oh and for the one that said I'm one of these e-hippies who think we should all life in peace and harmony, I'm aware that this is atm not possible and Im not that dim that I don't understand how wars happen, but I can still question people who jump quickly to conclusion when they call a 16 year old Soldier a Jihadist ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2008, 11:23:35 AM »
Yeah, any money the majority of those gory videos he watches are the results of some jihadist murder spree.

Now I understand, he wants to back the jihadists so he has a fresh supply of gore material he can wank over.

Wouldn't surprise me. He seems to pride himself on the fact that he's seen most of the beheading videos out there and other shit like that. I also assume it's the USA's fault that the Taliban likes to behead their fellow Afghani's. By all means, the Taliban are technically invaders now as well. Crossing over from Pakistan to Afghanistan to try to topple a government. Only I don't expect a retard like Stark to comprehend that.  ::)

Oh I'm quite aware of the shit they did ;) I'm a loooong time member of ogrish ;) but I'm also a firm believer that the US or any other government for that matter has never invaded a country for pure humanitarian reasons.
So they really had no business and still have no business being there, let them sort it out themselves for once and don't interfere.

Oh and for the one that said I'm one of these e-hippies who think we should all life in peace and harmony, I'm aware that this is atm not possible and Im not that dim that I don't understand how wars happen, but I can still question people who jump quickly to conclusion when they call a 16 year old Soldier a Jihadist ;)

The kid was from Canada and picked up in the middle of a firefight in Afghanistan. WTF was he doing there, dipshit? Researching a school paper? I love the fact that you think you know what you're talking about here just because the kid is 16. Ever see the video of that 12 year old Taliban kid beheading a guy? Yeah, they're all completely innocent!  ::)

By the way, there are a shitload of Pakistani Taliban crossing over into Afghanistan and blatantly targeting civilians. They're invaders only there to kill Afghanis.  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2008, 11:23:57 AM »
again he lived in canada and went there to fight...
LOL i guess in your world there is not war, no fighting, no arguements of any kind huh...well in the real world shit dont work like that.

What about the innocent civies and families killed in 9/11 you have no sympathy for them? what about the bombing of the USS COLE no sympathy for them? None for the victims of the countless embassy bombings none for them either? stfu

hahah still trying to justify the invasion of a whole country by means of 9/11 ? For god sake give it a rest, and no I don't feel one bit for these unfortunate people who died at 9/11 as much as I feel for the woman that got killed this morning at a crossroad in Peking.
Anybody who says he truly felt for these people at 9/11 and has no relatives included is a lier and a hypocrite.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »
Wouldn't surprise me. He seems to pride himself on the fact that he's seen most of the beheading videos out there and other shit like that. I also assume it's the USA's fault that the Taliban likes to behead their fellow Afghani's. By all means, the Taliban are technically invaders now as well. Crossing over from Pakistan to Afghanistan to try to topple a government. Only I don't expect a retard like Stark to comprehend that.  ::)

The kid was from Canada and picked up in the middle of a firefight in Afghanistan. WTF was he doing there, dipshit? Researching a school paper? I love the fact that you think you know what you're talking about here just because the kid is 16. Ever see the video of that 12 year old Taliban kid beheading a guy? Yeah, they're all completely innocent!  ::)

By the way, there are a shitload of Pakistani Taliban crossing over into Afghanistan and blatantly targeting civilians. They're invaders only there to kill Afghanis.  ::)

sorry you are too stupid to discuss something so element and deep than war ::) why don't you try to stay unpersonal?

It's usual a sure sign of a neocon that the arguments you have made against them struck home ::) they tend to get very personal usual and tend to call you either gay a commie or a traitor :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2008, 11:36:16 AM »
sorry you are too stupid to discuss something so element and deep than war ::) why don't you try to stay unpersonal?

It's usual a sure sign of a neocon that the arguments you have made against them struck home ::) they tend to get very personal usual and tend to call you either gay a commie or a traitor :D

I'm not a neocon, but nice try. I just gave you some valid reasons. You're ignoring them because they destroy your argument.

First off, the kid was from Canada. He ended up on an Afghanistan battlefield killing US soldiers. He's a piece of shit.

Secondly, these Taliban you're talking about are mostly comprised of Pakistani's at the moment, who are crossing over the boarder to attack Americans and civilians. They're just as much "invaders" as we are.

Lastly, you may think 9/11 was an inside job or not. Regardless, thousands of Americans died as the result of Al Qaeda. The Taliban harbored them and gave them free run in the country.

hahah still trying to justify the invasion of a whole country by means of 9/11 ? For god sake give it a rest, and no I don't feel one bit for these unfortunate people who died at 9/11 as much as I feel for the woman that got killed this morning at a crossroad in Peking.
Anybody who says he truly felt for these people at 9/11 and has no relatives included is a lier and a hypocrite.

You are a moron who jerks off to gore because your wife is fucking another man. Spend more time on Getbig and ogreish, though!  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »

nah you became personal and assumed shit ::) hence you canceled yourself out of an adult conversation.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2008, 11:38:34 AM »
nah you became personal and assumed shit ::) hence you canceled yourself out of an adult conversation.

Aww, the ickle wickle Kraut fag is trying to kick me out of a convo.  ::)

Not that I expect you to possess the intellectual capabilities of refuting any of my points.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2008, 11:39:14 AM »

OK, i'll adopt his arguments, could you provide a rebuttal to them for me please, considering I agree with most of them?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »
OK, i'll adopt his arguments, could you provide a rebuttal to them for me please, considering I agree with most of them?

Sure..

First off, the kid was from Canada. He ended up on an Afghanistan battlefield killing US soldiers. He's a piece of shit.

Why not he was Afganie and saw his country being attacked by people he thought had not right attacking his country.

Secondly, these Taliban you're talking about are mostly comprised of Pakistani's at the moment, who are crossing over the boarder to attack Americans and civilians. They're just as much "invaders" as we are.
Yep but the boy wasn't ;)

Lastly, you may think 9/11 was an inside job or not. Regardless, thousands of Americans died as the result of Al Qaeda. The Taliban harbored them and gave them free run in the country.
Alright, I don;t think it was an inside job, I still don't feel bad for anybody I don't know, and it sure doesn't sound like a good reason to attack a whole country.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2008, 11:47:16 AM »
Sure..

Why not he was Afganie and saw his country being attacked by people he thought had not right attacking his country.
Yep but the boy wasn't ;)
Alright, I don;t think it was an inside job, I still don't feel bad for anybody I don't know, and it sure doesn't sound like a good reason to attack a whole country.

Ok, so he was Afghani and saw his "country" (he was actually Canadian, born and raised there). Ok fine, we'll look at it that way. Then I guess it's ok that he was picked up on a battlefield killing Americans. That's the price he paid. At 16 he's old enough to know the consequences of throwing a grenade at soldiers.

Secondly, it's a plenty fine reason to attack a whole country. The Taliban were financing, aiding and giving Al Qaeda quarter in their country. They allowed training camps, access to weaponry and a spot for them to plot attacks against the West. Not only that, they were an oppressive regime that drove their country into the ground. They had what was coming to them.

Not only that, but now they're invading from Pakistan with Pakistani fighters trying to retake a country that's not theirs. They kill civilians and have become invaders themselves.

Not only that, there are dozens of countries in Afghanistan. Why don't you go tell Merkel how upset you are with her.  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2008, 12:17:53 PM »
yet you feel sympathetic for a piece of shit who kills american soldiers...lol hypocrisy at its best...YOU SIR ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT ON GETBIG CONGRATS ::)  you know nothing of what you speak so you should stfu.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »
yet you feel sympathetic for a piece of shit who kills american soldiers...lol hypocrisy at its best...YOU SIR ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT ON GETBIG CONGRATS ::)  you know nothing of what you speak so you should stfu.

Nope I don't feel for that kid at all, I'm just arguing the fact that I wouldn't be so quick to condemn him a terrorist.

I'm very honest to myself and try to be as honest as I can to others, and I can honestly say when I saw the pics on TV of the people jumping down it made me feel very uneasy but I don't have the same feeling like when a loved one died, it's not the same.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2008, 12:22:09 PM »
Nope I don't feel for that kid at all, I'm just arguing the fact that I wouldn't be so quick to condemn him a terrorist.
give proof otherwise ???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2008, 12:25:31 PM »

I'm very honest to myself and try to be as honest as I can to others, and I can honestly say when I saw the pics on TV of the people jumping down it made me feel very uneasy but I don't have the same feeling like when a loved one died, it's not the same.
no its not the same, but only an ignorant idiot or just a plain jackass would call someone who says they truely feel for these ppl liars and hyprocrites.

AND AGAIN POST PROOF OTHERWISE ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2008, 12:25:57 PM »
give proof otherwise ???

there is as much prove for my theory than there is for yours, I'm just careful before I condemn a 16 year old who may have
reacted over the top and though of himself fighting against the big invader and is now caught in a very uncomfortable situation.

It comes down to me personal believing my gut instinct and what the first feeling, come on this here is all very basic and we can discuss this until we become blue in the face.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2008, 12:28:39 PM »
no its not the same, but only an ignorant idiot or just a plain jackass would call someone who says they truely feel for these ppl liars and hyprocrites.

AND AGAIN POST PROOF OTHERWISE ???

I wonder if it is possible to have a rational conversation with you without calling me a jackass and idiot? It just proves my point that you
are melting down and have no real arguments, you don't see me calling you all sort of names do you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2008, 12:28:59 PM »
there is as much prove for my theory than there is for yours, I'm just careful before I condemn a 16 year old who may have
reacted over the top and though of himself fighting against the big invader and is now caught in a very uncomfortable situation.

It comes down to me personal believing my gut instinct and what the first feeling, come on this here is all very basic and we can discuss this until we become blue in the face.
well theres the fact he lived in canada and went to afgahnistan to fight, also the fact that his dad and brothers fought against american troops...so id say the evidence points more towards our conclusion than yours...that is again unless you have some other info but i guess you dont.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2008, 12:31:11 PM »
I wonder if it is possible to have a rational conversation with you without calling me a jackass and idiot? It just proves my point that you
are melting down and have no real arguments, you don't see me calling you all sort of names do you?
or without you calling me a liar and a hypocrite ??? I wonder who called who names first? thats right you did ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2008, 12:34:57 PM »
well theres the fact he lived in canada and went to afgahnistan to fight, also the fact that his dad and brothers fought against american troops...so id say the evidence points more towards our conclusion than yours...that is again unless you have some other info but i guess you dont.

okay he lived in Canada but wasn't Canadian, If my country would be invaded by Ireland tomorrow I would join the local resistance as well.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2008, 12:35:19 PM »

There is so much speculation without adequate facts.

You draw conclusions that the US government has not even drawn

Tonymctones, why do you feel you know more than the US government?

w

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2008, 12:36:16 PM »
or without you calling me a liar and a hypocrite ??? I wonder who called who names first? thats right you did ::)

I didn't call you a liar and hypocrite, I have no idea what you agenda regarding 9/11 is, you however called me a idiot as in: YOU ARE AN idiot, there is a difference.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2008, 12:38:42 PM »

the answer to this is simple he WANTS him to be a jihadist, anything else would be admitting that the US Government is making mistakes.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »
okay he lived in Canada but wasn't Canadian, If my country would be invaded by Ireland tomorrow I would join the local resistance as well.

Actually he was born in Toronto, Canada. Are you saying that only certain people born in countries like Canada or the USA are Canadian or American? Great logic.  ::)

Fact of the matter is that this kid is a terrorist who was captured in battle in Afghanistan, thousands of miles away from his home in Canada.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »

LOL omg like bush lying about wmd, or any other number of subjects youve attacked the US on...The things i have read say that his father and i believe 2 brothers fought agains US troops...again provide proof leaning towards your conclusion plz...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2008, 12:41:21 PM »
I didn't call you a liar and hypocrite, I have no idea what you agenda regarding 9/11 is, you however called me a idiot as in: YOU ARE AN idiot, there is a difference.
maybe you missed my questioning you on sympathy for 9/11 victims although i doubt it as i believe you quoted it. Me asking you about it implies that i have sympathy for them, Im sorry you probably couldnt put 2 and 2 together and i should have clarified.