Author Topic: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?  (Read 12946 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
What would it take for you to Rat someone out?
« on: July 21, 2008, 10:16:40 PM »
Say you were caught, caught buying or selling some of your left over gear.  LE federal or local, would let you go that night no jail at all if you gave them a name of someone you have sold to or have bought from that they do not know of.  Would you do it?

For me it's a hard situation.  I have my life and I don't want that to be disturbed like anyone else, then theres the part of me that doesn't want to screw up someone else's life as well.  I think in the end my selfishness would previal and I would let a name out. 

What about you guys, anybody been in this situation?

jt
TEAM Nasser

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 10:30:55 PM »
I would rat out who ever L.E wanted me, too!

I can't be the best son, brother, grandson, father, ect.....If I'm locked up in jail.

I owe it to the people that love me...to keep myself in a postition to be able to help them in a time of need.

Any drug dealer/user knows how the game is played....and thats the risk dealers/users take. The other guy would rat you out to for a chance of more freedom.

In the end...you have to look out for yourself.....in order to look out for the ones that matter....

There are many codes that a man should live by and not ratting someone out is one of them....but its not a more important code than being their for your loveds ones.Helping out a dealer/customer.....before your family and friends is an even worse code of life to break than ratting out a steroid dealer.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 02:28:30 AM »
Say you were caught, caught buying or selling some of your left over gear.  LE federal or local, would let you go that night no jail at all if you gave them a name of someone you have sold to or have bought from that they do not know of.  Would you do it?

For me it's a hard situation.  I have my life and I don't want that to be disturbed like anyone else, then theres the part of me that doesn't want to screw up someone else's life as well.  I think in the end my selfishness would previal and I would let a name out. 

What about you guys, anybody been in this situation?

jt

Thanks for warning us.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 04:30:24 AM »
I would show the cop my prescription.  Thanks for your concern officer, have a nice day.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 06:40:25 AM »
I never talked and it got worse.
I am bankrupt
My kids interigated and in cps for over 10 months
Was in jail for 4 days then a couple more 6 months later because I did not talk so they filed 3 more felonies.
Cps lady said I threatened to kill her judge revoked my bonds so I was in jail another 24 hours the attorney got judge to re enstate.
That is just a little bit of what has happened. My attorneys has said its better not to talk because you are admitting.
Like my situation. My top guy pointed fingure at me and made it look convencing that I was the top dog.
Then ran when I got arrested then he gets caught by Feds with hundreds of thousands of dollars in gear.
I guess his plan did not work.
If the Feds came to me to have me testify I WOULD.
The only reason I would is I did not start this. I have alot of evidence against Josh that I think they need to see. I would not incriminate anyone else period. I did not start this war but I think I need to end this security threat one way or another, hopefully the right way.
Josh lied on sworn affidavits that can be proven. State cops are idiots and they let him get away
Let the flood gates open, can't get any worse

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 07:01:50 AM »
Shut your mouth, plead the 5th, and get your attorney to do the talking.

Your attorney can make better deals than you can.

Never rat, sometimes rats get stepped on later in life.

I would be a man and deal with my own choices.

And yes, i have actually been in this situation before, but it wasn't for AAS.

8)

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 07:23:04 AM »
Josh lied so bad my kids were gone for 10 months
My vehicles gone
my job and rep gone
$200,000 in money I owe
Either I pop him or I go to trial
He alone caused this, this did not accuse from I was not taking safe precautions ECT.
He told them my kids were crimpin vials.
My wife almost died in jail from not having her insulin.
I hope he fuckin dies and I'm actually a nice guy.
He had me hold money ($100,000 roundabout) to keep it safe and did not get paid shit..
I can plea the 5th all I want then all evidence from drop boxes narcotics did not know about points that I was pl.
I almost killed myself over this shit, got a phyciotrist and put on meds.
My dad just got diagnose with leu gerots disease, my mom is disabled and I have 4 kids.
what would YOU do?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 07:29:04 AM »
Shut your mouth, plead the 5th, and get your attorney to do the talking.

Your attorney can make better deals than you can.

Never rat, sometimes rats get stepped on later in life.

I would be a man and deal with my own choices.

And yes, i have actually been in this situation before, but it wasn't for AAS.

8)

Exactly & remember it's not like CSI the detective can't make a deal with you.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 07:34:13 AM »
I wouldn't rat anybody out ever. I don't sell gear so I don't have that to worry about. Any user that cant stand on his own two feet should not be in this game. The police do not have the authority to make deals, so keep that in mind when you rat. The DA is the only one who can make deals and then it has to be agreed upon by the judge.

Now for the situation that Steve is in, Josh should go down. Josh fugged Steve over big time...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 08:43:58 AM »
snitches get stitches

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 08:45:35 AM »
if it cut my sentence in 1/2 ... sure .. but i'm not going to do anything that would be worth cutting my sentence in 1/2 if i ever do.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 08:47:31 AM »

It would never happen, I am from Philly and people get shanked for that, it is an un-written code...

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 09:18:46 AM »
If it's a minimal amount, then why not take the heat?  Especially if you have no prior convictions... It's your choice/risk for buying in the first place.  Not to mention, if you don't have any prior convictions a lot of states offer PTI (Pre-Trial Intervention).

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 10:05:35 AM »
This shit about not being able to be this great father, son, brother and uncle, is the most selfish thing I've ever heard. What about the other guy's family. Carma is a bitch and it will come around.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 11:49:39 AM »
It's a hard thing to answer, if you have your whole life ahead of you, or you have something you are working on now and don't want it interrupted, who knows.  The whole snitches get stitches thing is a easy one liner, but it is more complicated than that I think. 

I do not know about pre trial intervention what is that ? 

jt

and Steve, why did you not give LE this Josh characters name ?
TEAM Nasser

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »
It's a hard thing to answer, if you have your whole life ahead of you, or you have something you are working on now and don't want it interrupted, who knows. 

It's all about being a MAN and taking your lumps like a MAN.

If "I" fuck up, then "I" should do my time.

that's just my opinion of course, as i would never put my family in the postition to begin with.

8)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 12:13:46 PM »
This shit about not being able to be this great father, son, brother and uncle, is the most selfish thing I've ever heard. What about the other guy's family. Carma is a bitch and it will come around.

I believe in God's law.........not Carma...Im not hindu

and ratting someone out is acutally telling the truth.......and the "other guy" would rat us out, too!!!

Sometimes you have to be selfish....in order not be selfish!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »
I would rat out who ever L.E wanted me, too!

I can't be the best son, brother, grandson, father, ect.....If I'm locked up in jail.

I owe it to the people that love me...to keep myself in a postition to be able to help them in a time of need.

Any drug dealer/user knows how the game is played....and thats the risk dealers/users take. The other guy would rat you out to for a chance of more freedom.

In the end...you have to look out for yourself.....in order to look out for the ones that matter....

There are many codes that a man should live by and not ratting someone out is one of them....but its not a more important code than being their for your loveds ones.Helping out a dealer/customer.....before your family and friends is an even worse code of life to break than ratting out a steroid dealer.

Have to agree with the above if what Overload said didn't work.

"Shut your mouth, plead the 5th, and get your attorney to do the talking.

Your attorney can make better deals than you can".
I am a big baby

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 12:30:59 PM »
I believe in God's law.........not Carma...Im not hindu

and ratting someone out is acutally telling the truth.......and the "other guy" would rat us out, too!!!

Sometimes you have to be selfish....in order not be selfish!

God's law? Being selfish is not a part of God's law, whatever that may be.

To rat on another man so YOUR problems can be held accountable by someone else?

Telling the truth would be admitting that you bought the drugs and only YOU are to blame.

8)

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 12:50:50 PM »
It's all about being a MAN and taking your lumps like a MAN.

If "I" fuck up, then "I" should do my time.

that's just my opinion of course, as i would never put my family in the postition to begin with.

8)

More people should think like this  8)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 12:57:31 PM »
God's law? Being selfish is not a part of God's law, whatever that may be.

To rat on another man so YOUR problems can be held accountable by someone else?

Telling the truth would be admitting that you bought the drugs and only YOU are to blame.

8)

You twisting things around....Im not putting blame for my mistakes on someone else...I would just be pointing out the other guys mistakes out as well. Its not the same as having someone else take the wrap for  my crime.

The point is....we both, me and the guy I rat out, risked our freedom by doing anything involved with AAS. So if either one of us gets caught we have to do what we can....the other guy is no more innocent or quilty than you.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 01:05:56 PM »
You twisting things around....Im not putting blame for my mistakes on someone else...I would just be pointing out the other guys mistakes out as well. Its not the same as having someone else take the wrap for  my crime.

The point is....we both, me and the guy I rat out, risked our freedom by doing anything involved with AAS. So if either one of us gets caught we have to do what we can....the other guy is no more innocent or quilty than you.

The topic says that YOU would not go to jail if you rat on someone else.

therefore, the other person IS taking the rap for YOUR problem.

I don't really care, but i find it strange how you see nothing wrong with letting someone else take the fall, instead of YOU.

The fact that both people broke the law has no bearing, YOU got caught, YOU do YOUR time.

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 01:25:38 PM »
Impossible for me to rat on anyone, just the way I am built from birth...

I'm Italian, it is in our genes not to "rat"  8)

You have all seen mob movies so that should explain everything.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 01:30:35 PM »
Impossible for me to rat on anyone, just the way I am built from birth...

I'm Italian, it is in our genes not to "rat"  8)

You have all seen mob movies so that should explain everything.

Concrete shoes?

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 01:42:38 PM »
Concrete shoes?

8)

One of many methods, yes!

Along with pencil in the eye, various bodyparts chopped off and grinded down, bombs going off in your favorite Italian resteraunt.....you know, the basics!  8)