Author Topic: ok, lets settle this, Did Croatch Juice for his 54 pound lean gain in 1 year?  (Read 8348 times)

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
Croatch, great video...

Have you posted your diet anywhere so I could take a look at it?

Unlike the idiots on here who want to argue about if you gained 53.5 pounds of muscle and .5 of fat or what the fuck ever, I'd like to LEARN more from you...

Thanks

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
even on steroids you can't gain 54 lbs of muscle in a year.   Surely it was a mix of muscle water and fat or less than 54 was gained.  I didn't even bother to watch the video.
says who  ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
you friends are funny :D

this fella is prime example for why fellas such as retabolil bought a huge house in russia ,,,this typoe  of fella is the reason fellas such as alin get richer and richer ,,,

to even think in your head,,,just think !! that this fella is not 2 months on 2 months off for many years is insane,,this fella is prime example for a lifter who does not respond well to hormones thus stays at the gym rat level,,

if any one here think this fella is natural or clean for 10 years....you have no place in bodybuilding,,this is primse example of guy that will lie to yuor face and will do anything possible to be adored in a gym  and that in usa means clamining clean or natural status

he is as hormoinized as whats his name getny john,,neither of them got a good response to hormones...one has flat muscles and the other one croach ..cant grow over 210lb
I wouldn't expect any less from you.  Your the typical "beast" on roids, yet usually can do nothing without drugs.  Prime example of how pathetic "bodybuilding" has become and your general mindset.  GH15 is the type of guy who couldn't eclipse 200lbs naturally, but is over 250lbs on gear. ::)
He doesn't have it in his earlier photos.  His face in the gyno pic (O:17) is all dieseled out.
There is no chance that he did not juice. An obvious juicer. Sorry, not hating, but you can't seriously think
that huge amt of Gyno just happens at 22 YO. for no reason.
     The only other explanation is that he smoked alot of Pot, that also causes gyno. HOWEVER, his face is too thick to be natural.  No question about it. SORRY !
To deny gyno, would be flat out lying.  I smoked weed in the past, but didn't really have it @21 or so.  Can't say when it developed?  The funny thing about gyno is you can develop it naturally as well.  It's very common amongst someone who juices, due to overflow of test converting to estrogen.  To say someone juices, simply because of gyno...is just being misinformed.  Read up on it.
For face fullness...one word...creabloat.  If you've never tried it, it's apparent within a month.  The only downside to the muscle fullness/strength gains from it.

It's sad how some people doubt what is in their face.  If money were on the line, I could drop down to 150lbs again, then go up to 205lbs 7%bf....GUARANTEED....NO DRUGS.  It gets tiring hearing people question what my gains are.  I'd like to get a pool going and be drug tested for the experiment.
Chances are, it would never take place...but if I could guarantee being paid by people who doubt it, it would be worth it and a challenge.  It would probably only take me 9 months to add the weight, then trim up to a lean 205lbs.  I would even make a dvd on it and feature the posters on getbig.
More interesting than any Cutler dvd ever...not a big win there..haha

Croatch, great video...

Have you posted your diet anywhere so I could take a look at it?

Unlike the idiots on here who want to argue about if you gained 53.5 pounds of muscle and .5 of fat or what the fuck ever, I'd like to LEARN more from you...

Thanks
Pretty basic.  The first 6 months of that year, I ate pretty well, but nothing too crazy.  Then, I began to eat 3lbs of chicken, in addition to eggs in the morning/oatmeal, plus a shake or two.   There were a few more things in there, but that was it...essentially.  Try eating a few lbs per day, you'll see immediate strength size gains.  The funny thing about diet, is it's so simple, but few really sac up and do it for any decent length of time.
N

England_1

• Getbig IV
You all are pathetic if you think Croach's physique cannot be attained naturally.

Must suck for all of you who can't gain anything without drugs  :-\
Team Yates

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
You all are pathetic if you think Croach's physique cannot be attained naturally.

Must suck for all of you who can't gain anything without drugs  :-\
Pretty much the entire bb scene today.  Especially at Gold's.  Everyone is a fucking steroid Olympian wannabe, who just happens to look like bloated dogshit.  I cringe everytime I enter the gym, but it's fun pwning those clowns.
N

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you should juice

already have the gyno, and receding hair line.... why not now???
you are gay.

The Coach

Nice to hear your input Gh15

Coach, do you think Croatch's 1 year transformation was done naturally?

No......Couldn't be done even with gear.

The Master

• Getbig V

If he regained "old muscle" while gaining some fat, of course it = possible.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Wow, just think of the locker room showers, Coatch coming in from a long sweaty workout, starts undressing, in comes ZeB Atlas, hey Coatch, would you like to take a steam with me?  Oh sure brother, we are friends why not.  Then they go into the steam room for a great after workout steam. 

TEAM Nasser

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Wow, just think of the locker room showers, Coatch coming in from a long sweaty workout, starts undressing, in comes ZeB Atlas, hey Coatch, would you like to take a steam with me?  Oh sure brother, we are friends why not.  Then they go into the steam room for a great after workout steam. 

haha yeah they train at the same gym

does he train heavy, croatch?

E
E

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
A lot of jealousy in this thread. ::)  

If he says he is natural, i believe him because i think his physique is attainable for a natural.  He looks great either way.

The only person who knows is Croatch himself, so all you internet "experts" can stop debating this because you are wasting your time.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Croatch is legit, no doubt. You fellas who say you can't get that size naturally really need to go back to the drawing board. He puts it all out there in his videos, and I don't see him lying about this. Plus, the dude brings teh funny consistently, he may be short, ugly and a card carrying member of homos for hire, but the dude is natural. And this is coming from someone who posts mostly on the AAS board.

affy

It's sad how some people doubt what is in their face.  If money were on the line, I could drop down to 150lbs again, then go up to 205lbs 7%bf....GUARANTEED....NO DRUGS.  It gets tiring hearing people question what my gains are.  I'd like to get a pool going and be drug tested for the experiment.
Chances are, it would never take place...but if I could guarantee being paid by people who doubt it, it would be worth it and a challenge.  It would probably only take me 9 months to add the weight, then trim up to a lean 205lbs.  I would even make a dvd on it and feature the posters on getbig.
More interesting than any Cutler dvd ever...not a big win there..haha
Pretty basic.  The first 6 months of that year, I ate pretty well, but nothing too crazy.  Then, I began to eat 3lbs of chicken, in addition to eggs in the morning/oatmeal, plus a shake or two.   There were a few more things in there, but that was it...essentially.  Try eating a few lbs per day, you'll see immediate strength size gains.  The funny thing about diet, is it's so simple, but few really sac up and do it for any decent length of time.

Someone sponsor this.  Ron, Mindspin, Ryan..or anyone with some money...make this happen.  

call it "From Jacked to Cracked and Back"

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.

Thanks.  I just fucking puked.
haha yeah they train at the same gym

does he train heavy, croatch?

E
Not so much.  Another heavy drug user, like everyone at Gold's.  At least he has good genetics for them, but still, just drugs.
A lot of jealousy in this thread. ::)  

If he says he is natural, i believe him because i think his physique is attainable for a natural.  He looks great either way.

The only person who knows is Croatch himself, so all you internet "experts" can stop debating this because you are wasting your time.
Look at any of my posts, never do I questions what someone says about being natural or not.  Why someone would lie, unless it's for monetary gain, is beyond me.  Even more pathetic than juicing itself. ;)
You have been lifting for 20 years or something?  You must be joking, right?  I could do a pro cycle tomorrow and put on 30lbs in 3 months, without blinking and barely training.
For someone who claims to know something about the human body, you surely don't. ;)
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Someone sponsor this.  Ron, Mindspin, Ryan..or anyone with some money...make this happen.  

call it "From Jacked to Cracked and Back"
I'd be into doing that challenge, but I'd document it on dvd and sell it through getbig.  You'd get all the "cutting edge" Croatch insights to the world, as a bonus on the dvd.  I'd have to get some funds up front, then the rest when it was complete.  Why someone would put up money for this, is beyond me..haha, but I'd do it.
Sections would include:
-Breast Impants vs. Real Titties
-Steroids, My thoughts
-Receding Hairline, how to attain a cool one like myself
-Chronic Masturbation, the pitfalls and perks
-Getbig, tips on owning people in an imaginary internet world
N

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Ok man, i agree Croatch looks great, but I think you took that a tad far :-X

Its cool that you started a Croatch appreciation thread, but I think you may be "appreciating" him a bit too much. :-\

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.

Its cool that you started a Croatch appreciation thread, but I think you may be "appreciating" him a bit too much. :-\
The gay runs deep on this one. :-\  Creepy.
N

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
The gay runs deep on this one. :-\  Creepy.
Yea it is.  It seems he wants to "run deep" into you :-X

The Coach

If he regained "old muscle" while gaining some fat, of course it = possible.

But he didn't have that kind muscle to begin with. or am I wrong about that?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs

There was nothing gay about what I said, just two grown men taking a steam together after a long hard workout  ::) 
TEAM Nasser

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
There was nothing gay about what I said, just two grown men taking a steam together after a long hard workout  ::) 
Sounds gay to me :-\

The Coach

Actually Croach it's 34 years. Oh you can definately put on 54lbs of bodyweight in a year with gear and it doesnt even have to be a "pro" cycle. But your claiming 54lbs of lean muscle which is complete crap. Lets put this way. Even if you put on "54lbs" of bodyweight, come off the cycle and see the results. You might, just might if all the planets are aligned and the world is perfect, you'd keep maybe 20-25% of that. But this the kicker, you claim to have done this naturally. C'mom now!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Actually Croach it's 34 years. Oh you can definately put on 54lbs of bodyweight in a year with gear and it doesnt even have to be a "pro" cycle. But your claiming 54lbs of lean muscle which is complete crap. Lets put this way. Even if you put on "54lbs" of bodyweight, come off the cycle and see the results. You might, just might if all the planets are aligned and the world is perfect, you'd keep maybe 20-25% of that. But this the kicker, you claim to have done this naturally. C'mom now!
Not 50lbs lean mass.  Probably 35lbs or so...maybe 40lbs?  50lbs overall though.
Compare the shots yourself.
N

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Natural or Not your hair line fucks it all up for you! You look like a juicer with that hairline.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Natural or Not your hair line fucks it all up for you! You look like a juicer with that hairline.
Thanks.  I'm going to commit suicide now. :D
Take a look at the picture on the left.  That's how bad the hairline is fucking me up. ;D
N