Author Topic: Columbia Student rapist that tortured girl for 19 hours gets 422 years in prison  (Read 11532 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
I don't even have to look - I can tell he is american black ;D
Fixed

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
This crime is absolutely sick.  Can't believe these things happen on a somewhat of a regular occurance in this country, which has so much even the poor people are fat.  People of all races are capable of being savage monsters.  The Knoxville murder/rape/torture come to mind, as well as what happened to the poor woman that was raped/tortured in West Virginia. 

For Samson:
It is people such as yourself that help to ensure blacks remain the least common denominator when compared with other races.  It is highly unfortunate that successful blacks are often lumped in with the savages in terms of perception and stereotypes.  If things keep going the way they are, blacks will NEVER, I repeat, will NEVER be as productive, studious, or competent as the other races of the world.  Keep asking for handouts and playing the blame game.......this ensures the eating of mudpies and residing in shitholes for the remainder of history.  Look at the billions upon billions that have been thrown at Africa...to no avail, and worsening conditions.

The only way, as it appears nothing policy-wise is changing, that blacks can gain equivalaecy  to whites/asians/jews, and others is by bringing them to their level, rather than rising to theirs.  Maybe one    day all the genorosity can be milked out of the other various groups and make the burden too great to bear by anyone. 

I will concede, that, not ALL of the blacks' problems are self-inflicted(in the US), but they do as a group bear a huge responsibility.  I would also put blame on insane and unnecessarily long prison sentences for even minor crimes that seem to expand every year.  I would also blame governmental handouts in the form of welfare, housing, and food stamps being given out to able-bodied people.  Handouts destroy people, both on a group and individual level.  I've seen it, and still see it to this very day.  It's said the road to hell is oft paved with good intentions.

It's time for blacks(the ones that haven't, and there are very large numbers of them) to stop playing the blame game and get with the rest of civilization.

Great Post