Author Topic: Best new Poster of 2008 goes to NaturalWonder83  (Read 30086 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Best new Poster of 2008 goes to NaturalWonder83
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2008, 04:31:56 AM »
dreadlord and his gimmick account dalkiel is getting killed in this thread
Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2008, 06:08:25 AM »
dreadlord and his gimmick account dalkiel is getting killed in this thread
agreed...theyre quite sad
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2008, 07:44:40 PM »
POS gaytroll, I am sure aids will get you eventually!
I am a big baby

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2008, 09:48:24 PM »

ha ha
 naturalfag83 is losing his grip on reality....if he ever had it in the first place.
Gay troll and delusional
Not too surprising

Nice try at getting my posts deleted to cover up your mantrolling. Shows how cowardly you are. Don must be truly ashamed of the man he's marrying.

Ha ha ha

time to bring some reality and facts into this thread

naturalfag posts
Getbig Misc Boards / More Explicit Sex Board / Re: What a hunk (Gay)       on: Today at 08:43:57 AM
awesome pics...awesome thread

Getbig Alternative Boards / Z Board - The Last Stand / Re: gay or not       on: Today at 09:37:48 AM
Quote from: Bluto on Today at 07:45:20 AM
you guys want this stickied  Huh
Nauralfag says
im sure i speak for all of getbig when i say yes please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on July 27, 2008, 05:54:44 PM
that girl is in the way...do u have any pics where its just you in the waterfall? or maybe any beach shots?

More facts exposing natfag83's lies
Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:32:21 PM
Don't you have some shots up?

Natfag tries to be vague
probably

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:35:02 PM
You don't recall if you posted a shot up?

Once again natfag stonewalls:
not at moment

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 17, 2008, 07:51:03 AM
mmmmmmmmm
great pics
please post more of 240

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 07:17:25 PM
u look good johnny...real real good
i like this recent pic...u have a very strong looking body...nice and lean and very muscular body

please post more pic...please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 04:23:12 PM
boonstack...that is a great pic...u look very good...very good

can u please post more pics
do u have any where its just you

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 11:07:38 AM
please post more pics of matt m please...his body is quite good and hard

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 15, 2008, 05:48:41 PM
that was a super hot video

can u post some of the other lifestyle videos please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 18, 2008, 04:36:57 PM
beefcake alert! beefcake alert!               some awesome photos in this thread

Naturalfag83' gay observations part 1QUOTE
I continued w/ my meal...I then glanced over to the grill section and I noticed this cook again..he had to be at least 230-240lbs,and this dude was HUGE. Looked like he had shoulder pads on. I wanted to approach him and ask him if he competed but he looked way too busy. He was tan to the max, and I could see pipelines running on his chiseled forearms. His traps were eneromous and really made his back gigantic. He had shorts on and his calves were perfect, dimaond shaped and cut. His quads and glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up and motivated me not to skip cardio or weights this week. I was thinking of taking a picture w/ my cell but that would have looked weird, and most people would not have known it was for bodybuilding appreciation.

Trying to hide his previous life as lamp

im not sure what u talking about
i post over there as lamplighterx-i thought the name was cool so i used it
dunno about the dude who used to be here
sorry bro
Nordic beast blocks his lie
you admitted you were him before :-\

why the change in stance??
Natfag83 caves in
actually i did leave the forum as lamplighterx after the ryan b fiasco...dark day for me..i ask ron to delete my account but he enver respond to me-to be honest i felt bad about the stuff i said to eryanb-it was a bad joke gone horrible wrong-i change password to my lamp account so i couldnt get back on but i forgot what password was cuz i just chose random letetrs and amde a random email addy!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2008, 03:47:22 PM »
dreadlord,i hope you have a nice sunday

well friends, today was a nice day...i had lunch w/ my fiancee and her mother...then we hung out by the pool at the country club we belong too...i got a bit of sunburn and tonight we are having pizza

i hope you all had a great day
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »
Another naturalfag83 confession -reorganized for the truth ;D

well gayfriends, today was a nice day...i had lunch w/ my fiancee Don and his mother...then we tribbed by the pool at the trailerpark we belong to...i was gangbanged by the eastcoast gays and tonight we are having  Cock

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 09:31:23 PM »
dreadlord,i hope you have a nice sunday

well friends, today was a nice day...i had lunch w/ my fiancee and her mother...then we hung out by the pool at the country club we belong too...i got a bit of sunburn and tonight we are having pizza

::), did you pull up to the valet in your Bentley. ::)
I am a big baby

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 09:40:38 PM »
::), did you pull up to the valet in your Bentley. ::)

ha ha ha

He can barely afford a rental car - he said so himself. He lives in a insect infested hovel with broken appliances. 

I think he needs these delusions to convince himself everyday that he shouldn't hang himself for having such a horrific life. In reality he's a sad gaytroll struggling to maintain some semblance of a life after failing to achieve his life's dream ( again by his own admission). All his lies have been exposed so no matter how many stories he concocts he will always be a failure.

Reality is a bitch for naturalfag83 - he's so ashamed that he keeps delaying posting his non existent fiancee''s pic.

What's the latest excuse natfag?

His excuses and delays for not posting his infamous fiancee' pic

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 20, 2008, 10:50:10 AM
im not home now-im at my uncles house house sitting for him...when i get home i will post the pic for u of my fiancee and me by our pool

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:10 PM
im off to the galleria w/ my fiancee...ill be back tommorow with pictures at 6:30 pm...hope u can make it

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: bad experience after gym       on: July 28, 2008, 06:34:16 PM
oh thats right the pic...well i had a great one all ready for u...but then i realized i dont have the usb cable to hook it into my laptop...so i go down to the cellar where i keep my box of stuff and wires and i think i find right one but then i try to hook into my laptop but i guess its wrong one cuz it wont fit and i call my friend jessica but she tells me yes i do have the right cable and it should be in the box in my bedroom cupboard...so i look in there and at first i dont see it but then i think i see it and i take it out and its all tangled up in knots with other cords...so it takes me forever to get them untangeld so finally im good to go and i hook up the digi camera but then i realize i dont have any idea what im doing and the photo program opens up on my screen but it dont do anyhting...it just stalls there...so then i had to shut off laptop cuz it froze and i turn on again and the windows xp just stalls and wont load an di get real angry so i keep turning my laptop on over and over and fiannly im back but i still cant figure out how to post...so can u tell me please how to post camera pic online...do i need photbucket account or soemthing?
How long will this charade last?

He lies so much he can't keep his stories straight

on July 19, 2008, 08:39:48 PM
how the hell should i know? i dont compete...back off

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: cut to bulk abs question       on: August 01, 2008, 03:36:27 PM
amen brother...after my first contest a few years ago i was all about ihop for breakfast and pizza hut for dinner,

(Thanks to the getbiggers who compiled natfag quotes and help point out his inconsistencies)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 07:52:49 PM »
ha ha ha

He can barely afford a rental car - he said so himself. He lives in a insect infested hovel with broken appliances. 

I think he needs these delusions to convince himself everyday that he shouldn't hang himself for having such a horrific life. In reality he's a sad gaytroll struggling to maintain some semblance of a life after failing to achieve his life's dream ( again by his own admission). All his lies have been exposed so no matter how many stories he concocts he will always be a failure.

Reality is a bitch for naturalfag83 - he's so ashamed that he keeps delaying posting his non existent fiancee''s pic.

What's the latest excuse natfag?

ive got no excuse
ive got no reason to be ashamed
ive been owning u for weeks now
youre chasing a dream
youre chasing a mist
youre done old man
dust the dirt off your sandals and shave that nasty face of yours
party is just starting'yep gonna catch me a nice pumpkinhead
dreadlord...youre time in the sun is slowly coming to an end
later
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 08:47:49 PM »
ha ha ha

Naturalfag83 getting worried. Where is that photo you keep conveniently avoiding posting. The one you keep claiming you'll post once you get home/get your wires untangled/learn to upload etc.

What's the excuse fruitloop? Oh that's right. You LIED. Can't take a photo of someone that doesnt exist can ya?

Pathetic gaytroll - practically evryone is laughing at your denials and excuses. Such a shameful life you lead denying your latent homosexuality.

Living the delusion in your head- living the nightmare in reality.
Ain't no sunshine for you gaytroll, only darkness everyday.

Ha ha ha

His excuses and delays for not posting his infamous fiancee' pic

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 20, 2008, 10:50:10 AM
im not home now-im at my uncles house house sitting for him...when i get home i will post the pic for u of my fiancee and me by our pool

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:10 PM
im off to the galleria w/ my fiancee...ill be back tommorow with pictures at 6:30 pm...hope u can make it

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: bad experience after gym       on: July 28, 2008, 06:34:16 PM
oh thats right the pic...well i had a great one all ready for u...but then i realized i dont have the usb cable to hook it into my laptop...so i go down to the cellar where i keep my box of stuff and wires and i think i find right one but then i try to hook into my laptop but i guess its wrong one cuz it wont fit and i call my friend jessica but she tells me yes i do have the right cable and it should be in the box in my bedroom cupboard...so i look in there and at first i dont see it but then i think i see it and i take it out and its all tangled up in knots with other cords...so it takes me forever to get them untangeld so finally im good to go and i hook up the digi camera but then i realize i dont have any idea what im doing and the photo program opens up on my screen but it dont do anyhting...it just stalls there...so then i had to shut off laptop cuz it froze and i turn on again and the windows xp just stalls and wont load an di get real angry so i keep turning my laptop on over and over and fiannly im back but i still cant figure out how to post...so can u tell me please how to post camera pic online...do i need photbucket account or soemthing?
How long will this charade last?

He lies so much he can't keep his stories straight

on July 19, 2008, 08:39:48 PM
how the hell should i know? i dont compete...back off

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: cut to bulk abs question       on: August 01, 2008, 03:36:27 PM
amen brother...after my first contest a few years ago i was all about ihop for breakfast and pizza hut for dinner,

YES! RIGHT NOW IN MY LIFE I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES W/ MONEY AND JOB CHOICES

(Thanks to the getbiggers who compiled natfag quotes and help point out his inconsistencies)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »
oh yeah the pic-i forgot about that actually, ive been busy w/ wedding stuff and life in the real world-will get it up tonight for u my internet chat buddy
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »
Sure fruitloop...yeah right ::)

No wires to untangle, uncles to service?  Must be tough taking pics of Don when he's so ashamed of your recent behavior on getbig. Why do you keep denying that he's your fiancee'?  Let the poor man have some dignity- something you could use yourself

:D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »
whats with the cut n paste ? thats all this dude ever does

is he retarded or something?

Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2008, 04:02:05 PM »
whats with the cut n paste ? thats all this dude ever does

is he retarded or something?

Aww...still hurt about being called a troll huh?
Poor baby ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2008, 04:41:36 PM »
Aww...still hurt about being called a troll huh?
Poor baby ;D

"A troll is a fearsome member of a mythical race from Norse mythology."

that hurts..
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2008, 04:45:58 PM »
"A troll is a fearsome member of a mythical race from Norse mythology."

that hurts..

Was getbig available back then? That must make you pretty old.  ;D
Maybe you were waiting patiently under the bridge for eons until Ron created getbig.

Bluto finally finds a purpose in life - under the getbig bridge ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »
haha dreadlord is probably crying in the corner somewhere..his keyboard is prob in bits after he smashed it out of frustration of being owned :'(
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2008, 04:52:57 PM »
haha dreadlord is probably crying in the corner somewhere..his keyboard is prob in bits after he smashed it out of frustration of being owned :'(

Aww..is that the best you can do?
Poor gaytroll - all the tribbing must have jarred your brain
Are you done sobbing yet? Don is running out of towels ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2008, 04:58:17 PM »
i would love to stay here and chat w/ u dreadlordy, but i need to leave in a bit...me, my fiancee Krystal, my friend jenna, her husband richard, my friend don, his fiancee lucy, and my college rommate chris are going out to an italian place for dinner then going to see step brothers w/ will ferell.i hope u have a fun night posting on the internet here-its really great what a cool gig u have going on here...tommorow will be a long day-i have to go to work all day, then get a haircut after work, then i have to go buy some fertilzer for my vegetable garden..i also have to bring my car in for an oil change tommorow-last time i went i locked my keys in the car and it was a nightmare

take care i hope u rot in hell
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2008, 05:03:55 PM »
i would love to stay here and chat w/ u dreadlordy, but i need to leave in a bit...me, my fiancee Krystal, my friend jenna, her husband richard, my friend don, his fiancee lucy, and my college rommate chris are going out to an italian place for dinner then going to see step brothers w/ will ferell.i hope u have a fun night posting on the internet here-its really great what a cool gig u have going on here...tommorow will be a long day-i have to go to work all day, then get a haircut after work, then i have to go buy some fertilzer for my vegetable garden..i also have to bring my car in for an oil change tommorow-last time i went i locked my keys in the car and it was a nightmare

Ha ha ha
Delusion city
I'm definitely going to hell for taunting a mental patient such as yourself natfag83.

Have a glorious day

.......wait...you forgot to mention the unborn baby. That's supposed to be part of your cover

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2008, 05:26:35 PM »
Ha ha ha
Delusion city
I'm definitely going to hell for taunting a mental patient such as yourself natfag83.

Have a glorious day

.......wait...you forgot to mention the unborn baby. That's supposed to be part of your cover
dreadlord i have a question for you: i notice on my laptop the volume buttons are pink and lit up and i cant use them-this is on my keyboard-i have a dell-do u ahve any advice?
thanks
i wait for answer
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »

Epic delusionality, making up a whole crew ::). Some life you lead, weirdo!
I am a big baby

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2008, 12:58:53 AM »
Epic delusionality, making up a whole crew ::). Some life you lead, weirdo!

ha ha ha

Apparently his  "fiancee" Don is now pregnant with a fictional child. How deep is this rabbithole?  Maybe we should send the happy couple a fictional gift that will go perfectly with his fairyland tales.

Naturalfag83 living in shame and denial. That's Krystal clear...no doubt about it
Feel the gayfantasy generation
 :D :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2008, 02:40:22 AM »
dreadlord why dont you post on your normal name on here? did you get banned or something
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2008, 03:31:25 AM »
dreadlord why dont you post on your normal name on here? did you get banned or something

Same question can be asked of you- why don't you post under your real name?
Too emotionally invested in your fragile online ego?