Author Topic: Bitch  (Read 1185 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Bitch
« on: July 27, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »
some chick was a bitch to me on the weekend, so I say to her:

The only thing you and I have in common is a gut and the ability to grow facial hair quickly.

The conversation ended there.

Then I found this fatfatfat goof with a tap out hat on and his sleeves rolled up--i fucking swear it could have been pumphard.  I of course again pointed out that he had a tapout hat on and asked him if he ever fought in a cage.  He hadd no reply.  O was in a mood this weekend.  It was fun.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Bitch
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 07:46:13 PM »

The only thing you and I have in common is a gut and the ability to grow facial hair quickly.

Then I found this fatfatfat goof with a tap out hat on and his sleeves rolled up--i fucking swear it could have been pumphard.  I of course again pointed out that he had a tapout hat on and asked him if he ever fought in a cage.  He hadd no reply.  O was in a mood this weekend.  It was fun.
How's the job at the supp shop? Is it a chain?
I am a big baby

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »

Have you taken your meds today bro?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 08:48:41 PM »
avesher if you ever feel like breaking into a school or stadium full of people with a shotgun, please let me know so i can be the first one starting a thread about you here!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 09:33:38 PM »
How's the job at the supp shop? Is it a chain?

i am not at tthe supp shop anymore--long story--not telling.  I'm not the break into stadium shoot it up type, I'm the stealthily bury someone in the country type. Not that it has crossed my mind  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 09:59:44 PM »
i am not at tthe supp shop anymore--long story--not telling.  I'm not the break into stadium shoot it up type, I'm the stealthily bury someone in the country type. Not that it has crossed my mind  ::)
Bury them up to their neck and playing golf? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 08:48:12 AM »

;D

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 04:10:02 PM »

So..... uh...... No drinks then, brah?  ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »
so she messages me on facebook--god only knows why, trying some lame explanations why she didnt talk to me.  I reply with the classic:

women are idiots--that is all"