Author Topic: How often do you think about killing yourself?  (Read 20645 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: How often do you think about killing yourself?
« Reply #250 on: August 03, 2008, 06:54:35 PM »
Are you a good looking dude?   Do you blatantly ask to bang them/take them home or disguise your intentions?
The thing with me is im not shy, now being shy isnt that bad but if your shy and you hide your intentions and then you go to kiss or make a sexual statement you become a "stalker" or "Freak"

Im more like Ari gold, the character in Entourage, witty, funny, cocky, but not arrogant, cause u will be alone if u act to good for everybody.

I dont blatantly ask to bang them, though i have done that when i was in qld and a girl was asking a random guy to leave her alone and i stepped in, then she was talking to me bout how her BF treats her like shit, then i just got with her and said "lets go back to my hotel and fuck like crazy" we did..

I find it so much easier to pick up girls when theres 3 or more, there more comfortable talking to a stranger when there in numbers, then i just work my magic and then figure out which girl will put out

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #251 on: August 03, 2008, 07:03:32 PM »
benzos are things like vailum, xanax, ativan, klonopin etc.. some have unique properties like valium increasing testosterone. They are mild traquilizers, mostly used for anxious syndromes.

new crf-1 antagonists and nk1 antagonists will be out soon, they should be extreme improvments on the current meds. I agree with bast that current meds do suck somewhat, but so do all drugs for the most part, medicine is still very crude with so novel shit coming out recently.

of the lot, zoloft is the best imo, as it has dopamine re uptake inhibition and sigma receptor agonism. If you feel dull, try adding wellbutrin to the mix at a low dose, it has positive effects on body comp, inflammation, and mood and energy. Should take away the emotional blunting of the ssri.

Do the SSRIs and SNRIs affect inflammation?

What do you think of Tianeptine?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #253 on: August 03, 2008, 08:11:37 PM »
The thing with me is im not shy, now being shy isnt that bad but if your shy and you hide your intentions and then you go to kiss or make a sexual statement you become a "stalker" or "Freak"

Im more like Ari gold, the character in Entourage, witty, funny, cocky, but not arrogant, cause u will be alone if u act to good for everybody.

I dont blatantly ask to bang them, though i have done that when i was in qld and a girl was asking a random guy to leave her alone and i stepped in, then she was talking to me bout how her BF treats her like shit, then i just got with her and said "lets go back to my hotel and fuck like crazy" we did..

I find it so much easier to pick up girls when theres 3 or more, there more comfortable talking to a stranger when there in numbers, then i just work my magic and then figure out which girl will put out

Haha!
Whats your success rate like....Do you ever get shut down?
P

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 03, 2008, 09:16:26 PM »
Do the SSRIs and SNRIs affect inflammation?

What do you think of Tianeptine?

of the ssris they dont seem to effect inflammation much but the tetracylic SNRI remeron should increase inflammation as it up regulates TNF-alpha a major inflammatory cytokine. This is in part how it causes weight gain, by lowering leptin via increases in tnf-a. Bupropion(wellbutrin) actually lowers TNF-a substantially and will imo be a breakthrough treatment for various forms of IBD as some of the lit already indicates. It may also cause its weight loss through that mechanism also. serzone, effexor, cymbalta, and prestig im probably forgetting one should have neutral effect or some positive effect on inflammation as norepinephrine is somewhat anti inflammatory by nature. FTR, any ssri exacerbates my asthma pretty bad, as serotonin is a potent bronchoconstrictor.

id like to get my hands on some tianeptine :D its SSRE activity intrigues me and its mechanism is certainly downstream serotonergic activity, and agonism of 5hta-1. I think it would be great for fatigue and depressives with mild anxious syndromes. However it can intensify mood and the clearance of serotonin from the bloodstream could cause some OCD type symptoms. I think it would be good for sleep quality as well as ssris fuck up achitecture.It is also a pretty potent anti asthmatic drug, they use it in france for those issues.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 03, 2008, 09:20:32 PM »
just a bit more on tianeptine, i would HUGELY prefer it to any ssri for the treatment of depression due to its mild sides and non emotional blunting. I should add that it seems to stimulate significant hippocampal neurogenesis which is greatly needed due to depressions massive cortical and neuronal pruning.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: August 03, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »
Haha!
When im on a date, its like in the high 90 percentile, girls know i wanna fuck, they sense it, i dont hide it either, i have asked girls out and some have said " Yes, but there is a hands off policy" hahaah its true, i respect that, and i like the girls that say that, cause i can really enjoy there company without having to think what my next move is...

In terms of picking up, i can pick up anytime, day or night, at the gym or at a club, at the shopping centre (Mall) or the beach, im at ease when im around females...girls always give off body language signals if they like you, most guys ignore it and go home and jerk off, if i get a Body language signal i make my way to her and say "Hi, my name is Quickerblade from getbig, i just had to come over to you and introduce myself"

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #257 on: August 03, 2008, 10:41:41 PM »
Haha!

everybody gets shutdown, I believe this is a numbers game he is playing?  It works, but could get old.
TEAM Nasser

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: August 03, 2008, 10:48:59 PM »
everybody gets shutdown, I believe this is a numbers game he is playing?  It works, but could get old.

No not really a numbers game, thats for losers and for guys who have no standards..i know what i want, i do my best to get it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2008, 10:53:24 PM »
You sound like quite the player Quickerblade, can you post some pictures of the pussy you have tagged?
TEAM Nasser

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 03, 2008, 11:00:25 PM »
You sound like quite the player Quickerblade, can you post some pictures of the pussy you have tagged?
No pics jtsunami.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #261 on: August 03, 2008, 11:08:14 PM »
Ok I take your word for it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #262 on: August 04, 2008, 12:11:26 AM »
You guys are unreal.  It's like you believe that women don't like or want sex.  Do you honestly believe that you have performed some sort of "magic" if you manage to pick up?

Here's what actually happened:

1. The woman was in the mood for sex.
2. You happened to be present and have a penis.
3. You weren't quite disgusting or obnoxious enough to put her off.

Getting laid does not qualify as a heroic act.  HTH.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #263 on: August 04, 2008, 12:19:31 AM »
When im on a date, its like in the high 90 percentile, girls know i wanna fuck, they sense it, i dont hide it either, i have asked girls out and some have said " Yes, but there is a hands off policy" hahaah its true, i respect that, and i like the girls that say that, cause i can really enjoy there company without having to think what my next move is...

In terms of picking up, i can pick up anytime, day or night, at the gym or at a club, at the shopping centre (Mall) or the beach, im at ease when im around females...girls always give off body language signals if they like you, most guys ignore it and go home and jerk off, if i get a Body language signal i make my way to her and say "Hi, my name is Quickerblade from getbig, i just had to come over to you and introduce myself"

What does this have to do with suicide again? ???
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2008, 12:42:57 AM »
You guys are unreal.  It's like you believe that women don't like or want sex.  Do you honestly believe that you have performed some sort of "magic" if you manage to pick up?

Nice one... ;D
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #265 on: August 04, 2008, 01:08:22 AM »
Nice one... ;D

It's true!

Finding a woman who will go to bed with you isn't something to brag about.  Finding one who YOU want to go to bed with should be the goal.  Finding a woman who you still want around the next morning, next week, next month, etc,  is definitely to be happy about.

I know... gayer than a handbag full of rainbows.  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #266 on: August 04, 2008, 03:04:16 AM »

Perhaps not.... but the most difficult part of getting pussy is when you get a lot over a period of time or you are juggling a lot of chicks at one time.

It becomes a mental game. You have to deal with moral issues, you question whether you are a good person, you are constantly being hounded by bitches and coming up with excuses/keeping them at bay until you can fit them into yourschedule etc... all of these things are tough on the mind.

That is what seperates the men from the boys. Being able to sustain large numbers of pussy over a long period of time. Getting a good run for a month or so is easy. Stretching it out longer is the true test.
P

~weed~

« Reply #267 on: August 04, 2008, 06:30:50 AM »
I only read to page 3, but it seems that this thread went OT ::)

I do believe depression meds are waaayyy over prescribed, BUT they do have their place.  It is not always possible to "get over it" or "suck it up" or "think positively" so meds can help.  They need to be in conjunction with a person trying to improve their mental health, sometimes they can be the help the person needs to be able to seek out non medication ways to improve their outlook.

Being 301.83  ;)  I do have a chemical imbalance and certain things will make it worse (birth controls pills made me out of control because of the progesterone in them for example) and I have had many years where Prozac was a must (I would go off it for months and once it was out of my system for awhile, it takes a while to clear, I would eventually have to resort to going back on because I did need it.  301.83 has been known to improve as the person gets older and in my case that is true.  I have been med free for some time now and have looked into other alternatives which may be enough now at this stage in my life.  Time will tell if I have to go back to prescription meds.

Some people are wired screwy, me being one of them  ;D, so I don't discount meds for mental health, but the doling them out like water because someone is a little down without exploring the whys behind it has gotten out of control.
   :-\

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: August 04, 2008, 06:32:45 AM »
What does this have to do with suicide again? ???
it does not have anything to do with it, sorry, i just get carried away.

~weed~

« Reply #269 on: August 04, 2008, 06:39:49 AM »

Great post.

A sidenote: The brain structures are changing every day automatically, and more when you do and learn new things. The smart person makes a habit of controlling his/hers thinking, thereby changing their brain into producing this type of thinking automatically over time.

Possibly why 301.83 can improve as the person gets older?  You eventually learn how to deal with things better and controlling your emotions & behaviors.  When you for whatever reason don't have the skills to deal emotionally with what is natural to others it is very hard to try and learn to think differently.  DBT is very hard, I have given it a go 2 times but never finished all the modules.
   :P

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2008, 02:50:56 PM »
girls always give off body language signals if they like you, most guys ignore it and go home and jerk off

where did you learn about these?  I know of a few like stroking teh hair back.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2008, 03:17:08 PM »
where did you learn about these?  I know of a few like stroking teh hair back.
I work in a female dominated industry, i know, stroking there hair is overrated, sometimes they do that cause there bored, when they smile and look away is where i pounce.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #272 on: August 04, 2008, 05:01:23 PM »
I only read to page 3, but it seems that this thread went OT ::)

I do believe depression meds are waaayyy over prescribed, BUT they do have their place.  It is not always possible to "get over it" or "suck it up" or "think positively" so meds can help.  They need to be in conjunction with a person trying to improve their mental health, sometimes they can be the help the person needs to be able to seek out non medication ways to improve their outlook.

Being 301.83  ;)  I do have a chemical imbalance and certain things will make it worse (birth controls pills made me out of control because of the progesterone in them for example) and I have had many years where Prozac was a must (I would go off it for months and once it was out of my system for awhile, it takes a while to clear, I would eventually have to resort to going back on because I did need it.  301.83 has been known to improve as the person gets older and in my case that is true.  I have been med free for some time now and have looked into other alternatives which may be enough now at this stage in my life.  Time will tell if I have to go back to prescription meds.

Some people are wired screwy, me being one of them  ;D, so I don't discount meds for mental health, but the doling them out like water because someone is a little down without exploring the whys behind it has gotten out of control.
   :-\

Oh my gosh  :o  A girl posted in my thread, thx for taking your time to post here.  What is a 301.83??   ???  I really like your story, please stay posting on gb.

jt
TEAM Nasser

~weed~

« Reply #273 on: August 04, 2008, 05:22:46 PM »
Oh my gosh  :o  A girl posted in my thread, thx for taking your time to post here.  What is a 301.83??   ???  I really like your story, please stay posting on gb.

jt

Here, the DSM-IV codes:

http://allpsych.com/disorders/disorders_dsmIVcodes.html

I have been on GB for many years!  My main account is ~flower~  :)   I use this one usually when I am angry, pouting, sad, or sometimes just cause.  :D ~flower~ has been inactive since 06/02/08, I think now I am just continuing to not use it just to leave it inactive (and because geo is an asshole!  >:(   he suffers from 302.72   ;) )

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: August 04, 2008, 05:33:32 PM »
Cant you just PM eachother? this is getbig, no one really cares if you kill yourself, maybe if your lucky Vince basile will go to your funeral and take a few pics.