Author Topic: How often do you think about killing yourself?  (Read 20726 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: How often do you think about killing yourself?
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2008, 09:48:58 PM »
A lot of people feel this way, I know the 10mg of lexapro wasn't enough for me and they bumped me up to 20mg, what kind of medication did you try before?  They have a lot of different drugs that can work for different people, it is worth trying it can change you life and mindset. 

effexor, lexapro, xoloft, xanax; they all just killed my ability to ejaculate, except for Xanax which had no affect on me.  I don't know that I want to try anything else.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2008, 09:50:03 PM »
effexor, lexapro, xoloft, xanax; they all just killed my ability to ejaculate, except for Xanax which had no affect on me.  I don't know that I want to try anything else.
have u ?!  >:(
follow the arrows

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2008, 09:53:02 PM »
I went to a psychiatrist once and she prescribed me the xanax; asked me questions about my parents and said that parents are supposed to teach kids how to be happy, whatever that means.  Then she told me to come back the next week.  I didn't because the time conflicted with my work schedule.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2008, 09:53:48 PM »
I went to a psychiatrist once and she prescribed me the xanax; asked me questions about my parents and said that parents are supposed to teach kids how to be happy, whatever that means.  Then she told me to come back the next week.  I didn't because the time conflicted with my work schedule.
xanax, now there is a good drug for a kid ::)
I am a big baby

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2008, 09:54:36 PM »
xanax, now there is a good drug for a kid ::)

naw this was this year at 24.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2008, 09:55:44 PM »
Poor Bastiano :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2008, 09:55:47 PM »
It's just a huge nose bro, no reason to get suicidal, if it bothers you that much, get plastic surgery.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2008, 09:57:09 PM »
so the only option u've really explored is drugs,  because of your dumbass psychiatrist.. unbelievably stupid bitch. Like debussey mentioned there's ways to overcome that with an effort of will. Get some help bro, or get a good book. you shouldn't live in constant misery.
follow the arrows

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2008, 09:57:30 PM »
naw this was this year at 24.
xanax is a shitty physically addictive drug, GARBAGE
I am a big baby

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2008, 09:58:47 PM »
are more people depressed about being depressed rather than knowing what has to change?

:-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2008, 09:59:17 PM »
you can just tell yourself how to feel.

as your walking around repeat inside your head. "i am happy. i love myself completely. its a great day. the world is mine for the taking. i love myself completely. i am happy. " ect ect

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2008, 09:59:56 PM »
i know how to overcome it; cocaine, painkillers, alcohol.  The problem is that using these too much is unhealthy.

xanax had no affect on me.  I took tried a high dose and felt do different.  I don't know why.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2008, 10:00:14 PM »

as your walking around repeat inside your head. "i am happy. i love myself completely. its a great day. the world is mine for the taking. i love myself completely. i am happy. " ect ect

hahah
thats brainwashing man

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2008, 10:00:47 PM »

yes I do that.  that sometimes can help. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2008, 10:01:14 PM »
Ultimately there has to be a purpose to life to want to live it. Otherwise you're a robot.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2008, 10:01:31 PM »
i know how to overcome it; cocaine, painkillers, alcohol.  The problem is that using these too much is unhealthy.

xanax had no affect on me.  I took tried a high dose and felt do different.  I don't know why.
wrong wrong wrong, give psychotherapy a try. With those types of drugs u're jsut covering up pain temporarily, u should be happy sober  :-\
follow the arrows

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2008, 10:02:13 PM »

try mushrooms. honestly.  the psychological  effects dont just last 4-5 hours like the visual ones do. they stay with you for a very long time. 

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »
wrong wrong wrong, give psychotherapy a try. With those types of drugs u're jsut covering up pain temporarily, u should be happy sober  :-\
in the end rec drugs are all depressants
I am a big baby

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2008, 10:03:01 PM »
Go to a Homeopathic doctor to give you some homeopathic medicine for depression-it realy does work and it fixes the root of the problem so it wont come back and no side effects!
Seriously try it man.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »
try mushrooms. honestly.

LOL get off the drugs, develop a good work out plan, good nutrition and some other extra activities in your life and you should be on your way.

Money isn't the answer, women aren't the answer.

Develop some type of purpose that is worthwhile. Otherwise you're just like everyone else. Fucked  :-*

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2008, 10:04:51 PM »
Ultimately there has to be a purpose to life to want to live it. Otherwise you're a robot.
eh, externalised purpose like personal ambition may make your life more exciting but living life itself is an end, IMO. Is there really any objective purpose for life, except for it to exist?
follow the arrows

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2008, 10:05:51 PM »
LOL get off the drugs,
mushrroms can help with that  ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2008, 10:06:48 PM »
LOL get off the drugs, develop a good work out plan, good nutrition and some other extra activities in your life and you should be on your way.

Money isn't the answer, women aren't the answer.

Develop some type of purpose that is worthwhile. Otherwise you're just like everyone else. Fucked  :-*

what's your purpose?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2008, 10:10:24 PM »
eh, externalised purpose like personal ambition may make your life more exciting but living life itself is an end, .

Solution (written a few days ago as well): Find activities you REALLY like to do, activities that you are talented in. Then make a big plan for your life, where you base your career on these areas.

Debussey once heard about a study of millionaires, and they found out that 99% of the millionaires did not start working in their areas they got rich within due to the goal of "getting rich", but simply because they loved what they did.

The cool thing here is that you can look forward to goals you will attain 5, 10, 20, 30+ years down the line, while knowing that every day you work will most likely contain passion and improvement in your performance. At the same time, you get the emotional drive to really push yourself outside your comfort zone by taking on new challenges and working harder and smarter. Thus, you get personal growth included in the deal, and personal growth (like facing fears, and improving your work ethic, social skills ++ ) is a good way to attain more happiness and self confidence for many people.

Addition: This way of thinking is not only for career related stuff, it can be applied to other areas as well, like your social life.

This recepie won't work for everybody, but it works for Debussey :D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2008, 10:12:17 PM »
Solution (written a few days ago as well): Find activities you REALLY like to do, activities that you are talented in. Then make a big plan for your life, where you base your career on these areas.

Debussey once heard about a study of millionaires, and they found out that 99% of the millionaires did not start working in their areas they got rich within due to the goal of "getting rich", but simply because they loved what they did.

The cool thing here is that you can look forward to goals you will attain 5, 10, 20, 30+ years down the line, while knowing that every day you work will most likely contain passion and improvement in your performance. At the same time, you get the emotional drive to really push yourself outside your comfort zone by taking on new challenges and working harder and smarter. Thus, you get personal growth included in the deal, and personal growth (like facing fears, and improving your work ethic, social skills ++ ) is a good way to attain more happiness and self confidence for many people.

This recepie won't work for everybody, but it works for Debussey :D

yea but you condone getting hookers and not going after regular girls.  How good can your social skills be?