Author Topic: Fuckin gimmicks.................  (Read 6795 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Fuckin gimmicks.................
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 06:04:44 AM »
Hahaha, this is hilarious. Bluto is in full-on meltdown mode. Paragraphs of jibberish in enlarged text, teary eyed meltdowns, accusations of me running multiple gimmicks. Jesus, you're a sorry sack of shit. One glaring reason that I'm not Dreadlord is that I'm NEVER on Getbig at 4:30 AM EST. Especially not during the week.

I don't mind being accused of running the Dreadlord account, that guy is completely destroying you. You sound like you're ready to burst out into tears. It's alright Bluto, you're retarded. I wouldn't expect you to be able to decipher the word "hte," let alone play detective and figure out who's running what account.

Keep on trucking along at 20 hours a day online, 200+ posts, claims of cage fighting for 2 decades, clubbing six nights a week, lifting 2x a day, and banging two girls in two years (pathetic)!!!!!!!!  :D

I've never used the word mental midget either. I prefer 'retard' and '4 year old suffering from autism'.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 06:05:52 AM »
How is it that BF and I are online at the same time dumbass-right now

Explain that you halfwit

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:31 AM »
hahaha at bluto's meltdown

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2008, 06:09:06 AM »
Hahaha, this is hilarious. Bluto is in full-on meltdown mode. Paragraphs of jibberish in enlarged text, teary eyed meltdowns, accusations of me running multiple gimmicks. Jesus, you're a sorry sack of shit. One glaring reason that I'm not Dreadlord is that I'm NEVER on Getbig at 4:30 AM EST. Especially not during the week.

I don't mind being accused of running the Dreadlord account, that guy is completely destroying you. You sound like you're ready to burst out into tears. It's alright Bluto, you're retarded. I wouldn't expect you to be able to decipher the word "hte," let alone play detective and figure out who's running what account.

Keep on trucking along at 20 hours a day online, 200+ posts, claims of cage fighting for 2 decades, clubbing six nights a week, lifting 2x a day, and banging two girls in two years (pathetic)!!!!!!!!  :D

I've never used the word mental midget either. I prefer 'retard' and '4 year old suffering from autism'.

dude

He knows he screwed up. He's too ashamed to admit that he owned himself with his stupidity.
He's just posturing and hoping that this will end soon
It won't

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2008, 06:10:23 AM »
dude

He knows he screwed up. He's too ashamed to admit that he owned himself with his stupidity.
He's just posturing and hoping that this will end soon
It won't

Bluto's been trying to 'get at me' since I played a hand in having him de-modded three separate times. Kid's been on suicide watch for a few years now. Getbig is all he's got.

We're running a train on his psyche and busting all over it's collective face.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2008, 06:13:44 AM »
Bluto's been trying to 'get at me' since I played a hand in having him de-modded three separate times. Kid's been on suicide watch for a few years now. Getbig is all he's got.

We're running a train on his psyche and busting all over it's collective face.

Guess what- I'm trying to get him De- modded at the MMA board right now  so his world is crashing down all around him

Sounds like you've been owning this fool for a long time- no wonder he's still frazzled.
Great job- mind if I join in the beatdown?

;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2008, 06:16:16 AM »
Guess what- I'm trying to get him De- modded at the MMA board right now  so his world is crashing down all around him

Sounds like you've been owning this fool for a long time- no wonder he's still frazzled.
Great job- mind if I join in the beatdown?

;D

He logs 20 hours a day on here, usually averages 100-200+ posts and most likely weighs in the upper 300s at 30%+ bodyfat. Plenty of Bluto to go around.  :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2008, 06:20:01 AM »
He logs 20 hours a day on here, usually averages 100-200+ posts and most likely weighs in the upper 300s at 30%+ bodyfat. Plenty of Bluto to go around.  :D

Hah

Bluto has been trying to get my attention by butting into my naturalfag83 crusade. Well he has my attention now.

Congratulations bluto - the damage I've done to your gaybuddy natfag83 is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you.

You're on my radar now - that's not a good thing ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 06:46:13 AM »
Still waiting for those side by side comparison posts.
You've got no leg to stand on and here you are still delaying

Quote from: Bluto on August 07, 2008, 07:14:15 AM
want me to compare your posts side by side so everyone can see it's your gimmick?

Dreadlord challenge
Yes - that's exactly what I want you to do
Post them here so everyone can see it

Obviously they won't be identical. Any gimmick knows to change his way of posting. But if we look at the context - We'll see the similarities. We see the shared opinions. We see the same target of attack and we see the use of the same words.

Put that together and there's no doubt you're one and the same.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 06:47:10 AM »

You sure about that?

BLUTOWNED.
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2008, 06:52:58 AM »
You sure about that?

BLUTOWNED.

That's it?  ::) What year is that from? Never mind since it obviously scarred your fragile ego so badly that you still remember it well.
Ha hah ha
Pathetic -

keep posting more of your evidence- lets see those comparison posts
I like where this is going.
Helps set you up for a bigger owning

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2008, 06:57:31 AM »
That's it?  ::) What year is that from?

This year. 31 days ago.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2008, 07:26:22 AM »
That's it?  ::) What year is that from? Never mind since it obviously scarred your fragile ego so badly that you still remember it well.
Ha hah ha
Pathetic -

keep posting more of your evidence- lets see those comparison posts
I like where this is going.
Helps set you up for a bigger owning

Hahaha, he'd be hard pressed to find me using it consistently. Granted I apparently did use it.

Obviously they won't be identical. Any gimmick knows to change his way of posting. But if we look at the context - We'll see the similarities. We see the shared opinions. We see the same target of attack and we see the use of the same words.

Put that together and there's no doubt you're one and the same.

You said our posting styles were identical. Which is it? You're a walking contradiction. That's understand though considering you're a RETARD.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2008, 10:22:50 AM »
Yeah...C'mon Nancy Drew

Solve this mystery

:D

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2008, 12:54:49 PM »
 ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2008, 03:11:01 PM »
This year. 31 days ago.
dreadlord, berzerkfury, i need some answers from u two queens
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »
dreadlord, berzerkfury, i need some answers from u two queens
Is this how you refer to your kind?
I am a big baby

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2008, 10:59:14 PM »
Is this how you refer to your kind?

Ha  ha ha

The queens of the east coast...no doubt about it

LOL at poor naturalfag83 - after getting brutally owned over several months he's hanging onto some vague premise by Blut-owned. Unfortunately his mental midget colleague has yet to provide concrete  evidence to back up his fantasy.

I guess stupidity comes in a three pack.
1)Self owning mental midget = Bluto - Still waiting for those comparison posts
2)Gaytroll liar = naturalfag83
3) A coward = Bluedevil ( after deleting evidence of the massive owning he recieved yesterday)

:D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2008, 02:57:14 PM »
As if the volume of evidence of Dreadlord being BerzerkFury wasn't enough, the poor idiot just outdid himself.

After a huge meltdown where he got so carried away that he first made one post ending with caps (!) followed by one where he changed to a bigger font (!!) he accidentely responded to a post addressed to BerzerkFury under the Dreadlord account  ;D

What a fuck up.
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2008, 03:07:40 PM »
As if the volume of evidence of Dreadlord being BerzerkFury wasn't enough, the poor idiot just outdid himself.

After a huge meltdown where he got so carried away that he first made one post ending with caps (!) followed by one where he changed to a bigger font (!!) he accidentely responded to a post addressed to BerzerkFury under the Dreadlord account  ;D

What a fuck up.

Apparently for bluto whenever I laugh at his remarks he seems to think its from berzerkfury.
Bpth of us were online at the same time when bluto came along but he never bothered to check that did he? Nahh..he's too invested in his fantasy which makes this owning all the better.

For some reason he gets scared whenever I ask him to have RON check both out accounts and see if BF is running a duplicate account. He starts squirming when challenged to back up his claims with real facts rather than his childish assumptions.

Either way I'm having fun with this  - watching bluto melt down trying to play detective.
Stay tuned folks for more entertainment at the expense of Blut-Owned

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »
I'm not the brightest but even I realize Dreadlord is not BF---Bluto must have crossed the idiot line to think this.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »
I'm not the brightest but even I realize Dreadlord is not BF---Bluto must have crossed the idiot line to think this.

He crossed it so long ago that the line no longer exists.  He's exceeding his previous levels of stupidity on a monthly basis. No wonder he's the most laughed at guy on getbig.  ;D

I'm sure most if not all of you have been interacting with BF prior to bluto's meltdowns over getting owned repeatedly. Lets hear everyone else's take on this.

I think he knows that he fucked up but continues the charade because he can't admit that he owned himself once again.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2008, 04:04:55 PM »
Just apologize to Ron like the bitch you are and get your main account back. ::)

BOOM!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2008, 12:39:56 AM »
BOOM!
BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I am a big baby

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2008, 04:57:00 AM »
Still no explanation. Expect another half page response from the king of gimmicks.
Z