Author Topic: College football  (Read 27910 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: College football
« Reply #350 on: November 24, 2008, 08:50:06 PM »
no offense man because BSU is a good football team but if they played in the SEC or Big 12 they would have 5 wins max.

That's what everyone says, yet when they said that about us vs. stoops and his squad what happened? I know the toll would kill them game in and game out, but I think if we played in a bigger conf. then the guys on our team would be much bigger and we would do just fine.. I would love to see them vs. Ohio st. this year or USC! Fuck I say lets see what happens. Petersen is a genius of a coach and his players leave it all on the field... I GUESS EVERY SCOUT FOR 3 OF THE BOWLS WILL BE IN BOISE ON FRIDAY.. MY FINGERS ARE STILL CROSSED.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #351 on: November 29, 2008, 05:46:42 PM »
Its been a while since I posted in this thread, and it looks like CFB has once again gone right back to not knowing what to do and hoping for the best ( as far as the BCS Championship goes). You gotta figure the Bama/Florida winner is going, but who do they face? With the clusterf*ck in the Big-12 right now, a handful of 1 loss teams and no loss teams in weaker conferences, if this season isn't enough reason for a playoff, I don't know what is.

And my beloved UT Vols finally fired Fat Phil, and are bringing in Lane Kiffin it looks like. Who knows how that will go. But the word around the campfire is that he is bringing Daddy(Monte Kiffin) from the vaunted Tampa Bay Bucs Defense to be his DC at UT. They have both said they wanted to Coach together before Monte gets to old. Now if that is true, next year should be pretty interesting.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #352 on: November 29, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »
Some damn good games today.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #353 on: November 30, 2008, 10:09:46 AM »
FUCK COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!! BSU IS #9 AND IS GOING TO GET FUCKED OUT OF A BCS BOWL GAME!!!! BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay sorry for the meltdown.

Maybe not.  They had reps from several "BCS" bowl games at the Fresno game.  They should definitely take Boise over Ohio State. 

But the whole system stinks.  Settle it on the field.  All conference winners, plus an independent in a playoff.  Problem solved. 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #354 on: November 30, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »
Boise St. will get a BCS Bowl. Everybody still remembers what they did to Oklahoma a few years ago.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #355 on: December 01, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »
Florida vs Alabama 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2008, 07:17:34 AM »
Anybody,anymore ???

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2008, 10:53:01 AM »
The score will be 107-100...

No one plays defense...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #358 on: December 09, 2008, 12:57:01 PM »
The score will be 107-100...

No one plays defense...

Penn State is in for a beating and so is Ohio State.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #359 on: December 13, 2008, 11:26:42 AM »
I cannot believe Florida beat Bama.    DAMMIT  And how bout LSU, can we please get a quaterback