Author Topic: DNC Chair Fowler and Moore admit they are delighted as hurricane heads for US  (Read 12432 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Which person and which specific comment?  And again, what is your point? 
what is my point ::)  If you don't know the point, what's the point ::)  If you're going to play dumb, I'm done.  I very clearly lined out my point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
But wait . . . Fowler doesn't speak for the Democrat party.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The DNC Chairman Fowler sure Does.

if he believes that, he's as wrong as the rightwing christian nuts who have been doing this shit.  Quick note, it looks like the GOP has some spys to get this video.  The FBI should investigate that.

youandme

• Getbig V
if he believes that, he's as wrong as the rightwing christian nuts who have been doing this shit.  Quick note, it looks like the GOP has some spys to get this video.  The FBI should investigate that.

He speaks for the Democrats, does he not?

It was a public flight,anyone can videotape. Your just trying to de rail this thread cause this is further proof of my original statement in which I said Democrats are happy that this hurricane is coming to the United States. Just yesterday MSNBC was leaping for joy until they realized America found this to be disgusting.

I wonder how happy

Louis Farrakhan is
Rev Wright is
Father Plfger is
Ayers is

and maybe perhaps

Obama

all of them are Democrats that have made past statements and actions against the US (with the exception of Obama)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The chickens are coming home to roost.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He speaks for the Democrats, does he not?

It was a public flight,anyone can videotape. Your just trying to de rail this thread cause this is further proof of my original statement in which I said Democrats are happy that this hurricane is coming to the United States. Just yesterday MSNBC was leaping for joy until they realized America found this to be disgusting.

I wonder how happy

Louis Farrakhan is
Rev Wright is
Father Plfger is
Ayers is

and maybe perhaps

Obama

all of them are Democrats that have made past statements and actions against the US (with the exception of Obama)
I said he was wrong.  No he doesn't personally speak for the dems and I don't think any one republican personally speaks for all republicans... that's retarded.  He was wrong to say it like this.  Not sure what you want me to say because I don't believe in this kind of God's wrath/God's on our side crap.  I did not try to derail the thread, nice try.  Had my post only commented on how the video was obtained, you might have a case.  I have never had an issue with your posts that even remotely address the topic, only the posts that are intended to change the subject.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The chickens are coming home to roost.   ::)
Is that directed at me ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
No he doesn't personally speak for the dems and I don't think any one republican personally speaks for all republicans...

You have two major liberal players both caught saying basically the same thing. When a Republican says something the party does not agree with, wow he or she better lookout because the lash of their own party is worse than the opposition.

It seems the democratic party has not and will not speak out against their two bigggest cheerleaders comments.....hence it represents the majority feelings of democrats. Plain and simple.

Did you email Moore and tell him he does not speak for the majority of democrats? I posted his email address.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Is that directed at me ::)

No.  It is a reference to Rev. Wright's quote. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
No.  It is a reference to Rev. Wright's quote. 
cool, sorry.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You have two major liberal players both caught saying basically the same thing. When a Republican says something the party does not agree with, wow he or she better lookout because the lash of their own party is worse than the opposition.

It seems the democratic party has not and will not speak out against their two bigggest cheerleaders comments.....hence it represents the majority feelings of democrats. Plain and simple.

Did you email Moore and tell him he does not speak for the majority of democrats? I posted his email address.

You don't even care that I said this guy was wrong do you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
what is my point ::)  If you don't know the point, what's the point ::)  If you're going to play dumb, I'm done.  I very clearly lined out my point.

Good, because your questions had nothing to do with Moore.   ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
You don't even care that I said this guy was wrong do you?

Alot of people can say things....acting on them is what makes a difference.

I'm not a democrat, but I emailed him, and told him that he has done damage to his party, and he should retract his statement. Instead he did not retract it, but decided to polish it up.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Alot of people can say things....acting on them is what makes a difference.

I'm not a democrat, but I emailed him, and told him that he has done damage to his party, and he should retract his statement. Instead he did not retract it, but decided to polish it up.

wow, if only I had the time in a day to e-mail all the people I have issues with lol ::)  Did you e-mail the christians when they used the same twisted words against fellow Americans?  So you're saying it's not enough for me to call the guy wrong, I have to e-mail him?  I will if it's that important to you.  Lets make this fair, you will also e-mail Hagee and tell him he is wrong?
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/04/23/hagee-katrina-mccain/

youandme

• Getbig V
wow, if only I had the time in a day to e-mail all the people I have issues with lol ::)  Did you e-mail the christians when they used the same twisted words against fellow Americans?  So you're saying it's not enough for me to call the guy wrong, I have to e-mail him?  I will if it's that important to you.  Lets make this fair, you will also e-mail Hagee and tell him he is wrong?
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/04/23/hagee-katrina-mccain/

I already email my party and tell them they are wrong, email and talked with Weaver twice. I'll go ahead and email Hagee as well.

Hagee was wrong, that was on the 23rd, Moore and your DNC chairman are today.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I already email my party and tell them they are wrong, email and talked with Weaver twice. I'll go ahead and email Hagee as well.

Hagee was wrong, that was on the 23rd, Moore and your DNC chairman are today.
I don't believe moore was wrong because I see the point he was making which is my point too.  But this DNC Chairman seemed to be coming from a belief aspect and it's wrong.  Ok, if you give me your word you e-mailed Hagee, I'll e-mail this DNC chairman.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok, I just went to look for his e-mail and found this story, looks like he owned up so I don't see what the point would be but if you still want me to e-mail the guy after he appologized, I will.  seems weird tho :D  but I will if you want.

Former DNC Chief Apologizes for ‘Gustav is a Sign From God’ Comment
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/31/former-dnc-chief-apologizes-for-gustav-is-a-sign-from-god-comment/

I don't think Hagee apologized and he's not the only one who's done this by far.

youandme

• Getbig V
So you think Moore was right after all?

I will email him, within the next 4 hours.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
also, could you please correct your post to read Former DNC Chair.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Reading his post led me to think the same thing.

Care to elaborate or try to take your foot out of your mouth, Hugo? You wishing death and destruction upon a couple million Americans because you have a problem with the Republicans? How very ultra liberalist of you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

yes and I've explained why.  I'm willing to admit where I see wrong and I will do my best to examine this without bias.  Trust me, I do not like this kind of crap.  I've been yelling about this junk since Farwell made his comments just after 9/11 about it being our fault and God's wrath.  I just do not like it.  I hope you can see that I see a different comentary in Moore's words based on the context of the past years that spurs him to make the comment.  I don't see that in this former DNC chairman's words, he sounded like he was doing the same thing that I've been critical of.  However, I know that's not where Moore is coming from for a fact.  He has been critical of this shit just like me.  His mistake is assuming others would get it.  I'm not sure if you get it or you're just playing it?  I get it because I've been smack in the middle of attacking this stupid stuff as Moore and many on the left have also been.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Reading his post led me to think the same thing.

Care to elaborate or try to take your foot out of your mouth, Hugo? You wishing death and destruction upon a couple million Americans because you have a problem with the Republicans? How very ultra liberalist of you.
read... I've explained it over and over.  just read the thread and I really don't give a rats ass if you disagree. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
yes and I've explained why.  I'm willing to admit where I see wrong and I will do my best to examine this without bias.  Trust me, I do not like this kind of crap.  I've been yelling about this junk since Farwell made his comments just after 9/11 about it being our fault and God's wrath.  I just do not like it.  I hope you can see that I see a different comentary in Moore's words based on the context of the past years that spurs him to make the comment.  I don't see that in this former DNC chairman's words, he sounded like he was doing the same thing that I've been critical of.  However, I know that's not where Moore is coming from for a fact.  He has been critical of this shit just like me.  His mistake is assuming others would get it.  I'm not sure if you get it or you're just playing it?  I get it because I've been smack in the middle of attacking this stupid stuff as Moore and many on the left have also been.

Hold on, you know "for a fact" how? Because you think you know what Moore was trying to convey. What it looks he was trying to convey is the fact that he's happy that the southern United States are about to get smashed by a gigantic hurricane, showing that he couldn't care less about the millions of American lives threatened or the fact that everything a lot of people own are about to be washed away. But hey, you GET IT because you're too thick to admit that he's a douche like everyone else.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hold on, you know "for a fact" how? Because you think you know what Moore was trying to convey. What it looks he was trying to convey is the fact that he's happy that the southern United States are about to get smashed by a gigantic hurricane, showing that he couldn't care less about the millions of American lives threatened or the fact that everything a lot of people own are about to be washed away. But hey, you GET IT because you're too thick to admit that he's a douche like everyone else.
feel better now?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Since when is Moore a major democratic player? Just because he votes Democrat, doesn't make him a DNC insider.
w