Author Topic: Are you Team War Hero or Team Spearchucking Muslim?  (Read 9550 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Are you Team War Hero or Team Spearchucking Muslim?
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 09:07:39 PM »
He's a bit too uppity for my liking. What do you think doc?

Any well spoken black guy with a degree sounds uppity to white people so it's hard to say.

Haven't made my mind up yet and feel like the both suck ass. I do feel he sucks less than McCain/Palin but that's really not a good enough reason to vote for him, LOL!

I seriously doubt any regular poster here makes enough money that the presidency really affects their lives. I would accept the argument that a black president might redefine America more than a lot of people could deal with but find the way most people are dealing with their fear pussyesque. Poor single-wide living trailer fucks living will just as hard a time as hoodrats seeing a black president, people just aren't honest about it. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »
Any well spoken black guy with a degree sounds uppity to white people so it's hard to say.

Haven't made my mind up yet and feel like the both suck ass. I do feel he sucks less than McCain/Palin but that's really not a good enough reason to vote for him, LOL!

I seriously doubt any regular poster here makes enough money that the presidency really affects their lives. I would accept the argument that a black president might redefine America more than a lot of people could deal with but find the way most people are dealing with their fear pussyesque. Poor single-wide living trailer fucks living will just as hard a time as hoodrats seeing a black president, people just aren't honest about it. :)

As an educated Negroid, you are aware there are more than two people running, right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 09:18:54 PM »
As an educated Negroid, you are aware there are more than two people running, right?

Not more than two with a chance to win.

No one really represents me in the election and I'm a little too educated to vote for someone on race alone. At this point I'm undecided and may not even vote for the first time ever. But it's kind of odd for me because all the older black guys I know who have experienced real racism (not trivial bullshit) are in awe over the very idea of a black man even having the chance in their lifetime.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 09:20:40 PM »
Not more than two with a chance to win.

No one really represents me in the election and I'm a little too educated to vote for someone on race alone. At this point I'm undecided and may not even vote for the first time ever. But it's kind of odd for me because all the older black guys I know who have experienced real racism (not trivial bullshit) are in awe over the very idea of a black man even having the chance in their lifetime.
Doesn't matter who has a chance to win. If you vote for someone other than the top two, you are voting for change. If you're going to throw away a vote by not voting, why not vote third party?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2008, 09:33:03 PM »
I'm not big on statements, LOL!

Other than the obvious (more ways to fuck with people) my life won't change one bit. But I will say one unpopular thing..... white people will stay mad about a black president longer than they did over the OJ verdict. Oh wait, they're still pissed. :) There will probably be some backlash either way.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:56 PM »
I'm not big on statements, LOL!

Other than the obvious (more ways to fuck with people) my life won't change one bit. But I will say one unpopular thing..... white people will stay mad about a black president longer than they did over the OJ verdict. Oh wait, they're still pissed. :) There will probably be some backlash either way.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of negras or anything, but I really don't care if the black guy wins. Either way, it will be the same old shit, until we get a different political party in office, it will just be the same ol'-same ol'.

BTW, that dirty, cokehead negroid "OJ" was guilty the first time around. However, I think he's safe in prison, the WS look at that chick he killed with more disgust for being a mudshark and the guy was labled a jew.....so "OJ" is a semi-hero for whacking them. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2008, 09:58:43 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of negras or anything, but I really don't care if the black guy wins. Either way, it will be the same old shit, until we get a different political party in office, it will just be the same ol'-same ol'.

BTW, that dirty, cokehead negroid "OJ" was guilty the first time around. However, I think he's safe in prison, the WS look at that chick he killed with more disgust for being a mudshark and the guy was labled a jew.....so "OJ" is a semi-hero for whacking them. :-\

Tons of people get killed all the time. I've met tons of people that knew every player in the OJ trial and would swear his ass was guilty on a stack of bibles. Not one of them can name a cop that beat the fuck out of Rodney King's black ass and that asswhoopin' was caught on video. It's all relative. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2008, 10:12:11 PM »
Tons of people get killed all the time. I've met tons of people that knew every player in the OJ trial and would swear his ass was guilty on a stack of bibles. Not one of them can name a cop that beat the fuck out of Rodney King's black ass and that asswhoopin' was caught on video. It's all relative. :)
One of those cops was named Tracy....right ???

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2008, 10:23:43 PM »
One of those cops was named Tracy....right ???

No one really cares about black people, LOL! I'm curious if a black president would change that.

People can name the judre, lawyers, witnesses, cops, evidence, blah blah blah from the OJ trial though.  :) I'm no better and couldn't name one of the guys that were seen on videotape beating the hell out of Rodney King. I just find it funny that the crime was caught on tape and they all went free yet the OJ thing is still such a bug deal. People would probably remember it better if the riots were in Simi Valley instead of LA.

Ultimately, it's probably far less of a deal than people are making of it. You know how I am, and realize what an odd sense of 'interesting', I have. :)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2008, 06:46:27 AM »
THis was the first year I have ever voted and I did an absentee ballot and voted for the new commander in chief McCain

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2008, 06:57:22 AM »
THis was the first year I have ever voted and I did an absentee ballot and voted for the new commander in chief McCain

Maybe he can draft you for a tour of Iran, LOL!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2008, 09:14:05 AM »
I was going to use that as my AV, but I thought it was too small to read.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2008, 09:21:57 AM »
I've never failed to vote.

People I've voted for have failed miserably but at least my part was at done, LOL!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2008, 03:15:24 PM »
Maybe he can draft you for a tour of Iran, LOL!

Just got out of my extended time owed to the army. 7 exrtra year time done.. Plus I am an only child, so they can't put me battlefront. I wanted to re-enlist, the wifey told me I would have Divorce papers if I did. :'(

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2008, 03:21:03 PM »
You can still go if you believe in the war that strongly. Don't go blaming 'rules' or your lovely wife. :)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2008, 03:25:31 PM »
You can still go if you believe in the war that strongly. Don't go blaming 'rules' or your lovely wife. :)

I don't believe in the war, but I do believe in supporting my buddies who are still in.. Lost 2 so far.. I just have a child and a wife now and it ways out the military.. If I was single I would be re-inlisted.. but i would hate to lose my family. That's all.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2008, 04:43:42 PM »
The whole election is a joke anyways.

Some people just can't handle the punchline.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »
I will vote for Mcinsane.because I want my kid's and grandkids to get drafted and fight in the war's he will start.
DAWG

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »
I will vote for Mcinsane.because I want my kid's and grandkids to get drafted and fight in the war's he will start.

A true believer!!!!! :)

I swear... a few people read like the Palestinian women who cry about not having had more children for martyrdom.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »
Just got out of my extended time owed to the army. 7 exrtra year time done.. Plus I am an only child, so they can't put me battlefront. I wanted to re-enlist, the wifey told me I would have Divorce papers if I did. :'(

100% bullshit

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2008, 08:48:31 PM »
100% bullshit

Jason
I've often heard an only child has to request to be "up front"......what's the real deal here?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2008, 08:50:49 PM »
I've often heard an only child has to request to be "up front"......what's the real deal here?

Like I said. 100% bullshit.  Lots of my guys I served with were only children. 1 pussy even tried to pull that shit and they told him to go fuck himself.

Jason

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2008, 05:43:55 AM »
Maybe he's a CO, LOL!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2008, 05:53:11 AM »

That's ironic considering wasn't it Obama who said he was open to putting troops on the ground in Pakistan?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2008, 08:20:23 AM »
That's ironic considering wasn't it Obama who said he was open to putting troops on the ground in Pakistan?

OBL is probably in Pakistan and needs an asswhoopin' followed by killing. I don't give a fuck if he's in the Vatican, we should stop at nothing to get his ass.