Author Topic: Mods for the MMA Board -  (Read 22977 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Mods for the MMA Board -
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2008, 01:21:34 PM »
according to bluto everyone is one his back for something

Not everyone, just the ones I've owned - like you. Before you got served an owning on the G&O you didn't have one negative thing to say about me on here, afterwards you've been bitching nonstop.

well if everyone in this whole board hates you then obviously making you mod is the biggest mistake we could possibly commit.

Maybe you need to listen to Ron? "It is time to get back mods for this board, ones that will do the job, regardless of whether or not you like them or not.
Who are the fairest that can be mods..."

Notice no one has talked shit about Chuteboxe, SincitySmallguy , Mindspin or anyone else up for mod because they know their shit and make the board better. All you do is troll , whine and spam the board with crap.

MS is a mod already but out of curiousity, how does ChuteBoxe and Sincity make the board better? Please give numerous examples. Thanks!
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2008, 01:24:34 PM »
Not everyone, just the ones I've owned - like you. Before you got served an owning on the G&O you didn't have one negative thing to say about me on here, afterwards you've been bitching nonstop.

Maybe you need to listen to Ron? "It is time to get back mods for this board, ones that will do the job, regardless of whether or not you like them or not.
Who are the fairest that can be mods..."

MS is a mod already but out of curiousity, how does ChuteBoxe and Sincity make the board better? Please give numerous examples. Thanks!

Again, reference my long post above for just how bad of a job you did as moderator. You have no business moderating, while guys like MindSpin, ChuteBoxe and SinCity do. Just give up you twat. Ask Ron to throw you another shitty board so you'll stfu, you have no business on this one.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2008, 01:24:35 PM »
Ron could make this really simple. Just listen to the fucking majority. The OVERWHELMING majority want ChuteBoxe, Sincity and Mindspin as mod. 1% want Bluto as a mod. How much clearer does it need to be spelled out Ron?

Don't make the mistake of thinking that the few who voice their opinion are the same as the majority.

Empty cans rattle the most!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2008, 01:29:44 PM »
Again, reference my long post above for just how bad of a job you did as moderator.

It had more holes in it than swiss cheese!
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2008, 01:31:18 PM »
Don't make the mistake of thinking that the few who voice their opinion are the same as the majority.

Empty cans rattle the most!

seems you are pretty rattled bluto

all you do is hate on everyone that doesn't agree with you

not exactly mod material
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2008, 01:40:18 PM »
seems you are pretty rattled bluto

all you do is hate on everyone that doesn't agree with you

not exactly mod material

Isn't a damn shame there's no mod material these days, there's a shortage! When not even the one guy that do the most for the board is mod material, then who is?

Troubled times!
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »
Isn't a damn shame there's no mod material these days, there's a shortage! When not even the one guy that do the most for the board is mod material, then who is?

Troubled times!

maybe the guys that everyone wants to mod can step up

i am sure they will have your full support
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »
"Fairness is not an attitude. It's a professional skill that must be developed and exercised."
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2008, 05:18:29 PM »
Looks like you don't have to ask anymore why you were de-modded!  :D

Is this the Czech version of, "I'm rubber you're glue?"
Predictions
 40/61

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »
But mods cheat too. Sincity was caught cheating by unlocking a locked thread so he could get his bets in after the fight already had started.
ChuteBoxe on purpose withheld info about a fightcard, waited to the last minute to post about the change to it so others couldn't bet on the same fight.

These are the same people people in this thread wants to be mods  ::

You're the one claiming to have been working so hard copying and pasting fight cards and starting the betting threads.  All you had to do was read what you copied and pasted and you would have seen the info you claim that I "purposely withheld".  It wasn't a classified secret and it's not my responsability to babysit you, you're talking as if all the threads you create are gods gift to mankind, when in reality you don't even read the shit you steal and misuse.
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2008, 08:03:40 PM »
But mods cheat too. Sincity was caught cheating by unlocking a locked thread so he could get his bets in after the fight already had started.
ChuteBoxe on purpose withheld info about a fightcard, waited to the last minute to post about the change to it so others couldn't bet on the same fight.

These are the same people people in this thread wants to be mods  ::)

Cheating would mean that I bet on fights and got them right while watching the fights. I didn't buy the fights and both fights that i bet on I got wrong... Cheaters usually try to win. Oh and no one had a problem with it other then you as I didn't get a single fight right that I bet on after the card started. If I was cheating I would have at least tried to get one right. Come with an argument that has some backing to it. Bluto you don't make any sense, your argument is like wipping before pooping?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2008, 10:42:06 PM »
Ron could make this really simple. Just listen to the fucking majority. The OVERWHELMING majority want ChuteBoxe, Sincity and Mindspin as mod. 1% want Bluto as a mod. How much clearer does it need to be spelled out Ron?

Exactly - this is the end result.

Lets stop wasting more time and posts on this thread.
Clearly no one wants bluto back as a mod.
Going over the same things over and over is getting us nowhere.
Decision time Ron- make it quick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2008, 10:43:31 PM »
Chutebox, Mindspin, Sincity.............IMO.
Straight down the center with those guys.

This is the right combo, Ron.

Handle it. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2008, 11:07:10 PM »
This is the right combo, Ron.

Handle it. :)

I agree.  I don't hate Bluto as a poster but as a mod he sucks ass. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2008, 11:18:14 PM »

Here Here!!
I second that.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2008, 09:49:46 AM »

No, he sucks as a poster too. Unless of course, you like a 30-something year old guy that posts dozens of threads about which male celebrity looks hottest with their shirt off, who's mustache is the hottest, etc.  ::)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »
No, he sucks as a poster too. Unless of course, you like a 30-something year old guy that posts dozens of threads about which male celebrity looks hottest with their shirt off, who's mustache is the hottest, etc.  ::)

I'm trying to be diplomatic guy! ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2008, 09:56:38 AM »
Fella's everyone should just let this thread sit.. Ron will see what everyone is saying. Everyone is just repeating the same thing over and over. We all know Bluto loves to argue and stir up shit just to do it... Everyone has voted now it is time for Ron to make his descion.... I would say let this thread sit, Ron will see what the poster want and he will do what he is going to do...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2008, 11:21:15 AM »
You're the one claiming to have been working so hard copying and pasting fight cards and starting the betting threads.  All you had to do was read what you copied and pasted and you would have seen the info you claim that I "purposely withheld".  It wasn't a classified secret and it's not my responsability to babysit you, you're talking as if all the threads you create are gods gift to mankind, when in reality you don't even read the shit you steal and misuse.

Bottom line is this - if I have info that will be of value to the board and the rest of the people here I share it. You do the opposite. You rather keep it to yourself because you do not care about anyone else than yourself and you love to have an unfair advantage in betting.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2008, 11:23:48 AM »

Cheating would mean that I bet on fights and got them right while watching the fights. I didn't buy the fights and both fights that i bet on I got wrong... Cheaters usually try to win. Oh and no one had a problem with it other then you as I didn't get a single fight right that I bet on after the card started. If I was cheating I would have at least tried to get one right. Come with an argument that has some backing to it. Bluto you don't make any sense, your argument is like wipping before pooping?

You unlocked a locked thread. Why the hell would someone do that? To cheat. That's why. Maybe you changed your post several times to try to disguise your cheating? Wouldn't surprise me.

On another occasion you claimed the calculating was wrong, trying to get another point - turned out it was no errors in the calculating and you didn't deserve another point - nice try cheat!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2008, 11:24:37 AM »

Please be specific, oh I forgot - you can't!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2008, 11:25:58 AM »
Here Here!!
I second that.

I noticed how you failed to come up with numerous examples of the greatness of ChuteBoxe and Sincity as mods, hell you didn't even come up with ONE example!

How predictable!
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »
Chutebox, Mindspin, Sincity.............IMO.
Straight down the center with those guys.
The three amigos right here. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2008, 11:46:47 AM »
Fella's everyone should just let this thread sit.. Ron will see what everyone is saying. Everyone is just repeating the same thing over and over. We all know Bluto loves to argue and stir up shit just to do it... Everyone has voted now it is time for Ron to make his descion.... I would say let this thread sit, Ron will see what the poster want and he will do what he is going to do...

"everyone" isn't saying anything.

There's hundreds of people regularly visiting the MMA board. Don't mistake the dozen of people posting in this thread, most of them who have an axe to grind, with the majority of the board.

This thread is not a vote, this thread was created so that we can suggest who would be fair moderators. For obvious reasons that doesn't include you.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2008, 12:06:13 PM »
You unlocked a locked thread. Why the hell would someone do that? To cheat. That's why. Maybe you changed your post several times to try to disguise your cheating? Wouldn't surprise me.

On another occasion you claimed the calculating was wrong, trying to get another point - turned out it was no errors in the calculating and you didn't deserve another point - nice try cheat!

The thread never got unlocked. As a mod you can post in a locked thread... So now you have conspiracies about the betting thread.. Give me a break.