Author Topic: Mods for the MMA Board -  (Read 22961 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Mods for the MMA Board -
« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »
But your suggestions consists of people that Ron doesn't want to see here, the very same people he de-modded numerous times for very good reasons. To suggest them over and over again, is just disrespectful to Ron.

You need to think harder. To put the MMA board first, rather than just vote for the sake of getting back at me because that ain't working.  :D

This has nothing to do with getting back at you- that's the way you operate ( with your meltdown posts and Pm's) not me.

I'm basing my choices on who I think is most suitable for the board.
If Ron didn't want to see these people here he would have said so - that's just your deluded viewpoint not Ron's.

To suggest that you should be a mod is a slap in Rons face - that's telling him that we want a mental midget as a mod  treating the board as his own personal playground.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #226 on: October 17, 2008, 10:11:01 PM »
But your suggestions consists of people that Ron doesn't want to see here, the very same people he de-modded numerous times for very good reasons. To suggest them over and over again, is just disrespectful to Ron.

You need to think harder. To put the MMA board first, rather than just vote for the sake of getting back at me because that ain't working.  :D
Hey!!!! That fits the description of you!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #227 on: October 17, 2008, 10:12:00 PM »
This has nothing to do with getting back at you- that's the way you operate ( with your meltdown posts and Pm's) not me.

I'm basing my choices on who I think is most suitable for the board.
If Ron didn't want to see these people here he would have said so - that's just your deluded viewpoint not Ron's.

To suggest that you should be a mod is a slap in Rons face - that's telling him that we want a mental midget as a mod  treating the board as his own personal playground.

There you go mentioning me again, it just proves I'm right and it's all about you getting back at me, you can't have ONE post without mentioning my name.

I gotta get going, it's been a long night of partying... have fun spending the rest of your friday thinking about me behind your computer.  :D

Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: October 17, 2008, 10:14:18 PM »
There you go mentioning me again, it just proves I'm right and it's all about you getting back at me, you can't have ONE post without mentioning my name.

I gotta get going, it's been a long night of partying... have fun spending the rest of your friday thinking about me behind your computer.  :D

Ha ha ha
I guess you don't want to hear some home truths about yourself.
Unlike you I'm not emotionally invested in my online persona

Are you going  hide in a corner and sulk now that you lost the debate?
mental midget  :D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: October 17, 2008, 10:28:44 PM »
Bluto you can post until you're blue in the face but you don't deserve to be mod on the MMA forum.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #230 on: October 17, 2008, 10:38:11 PM »
All y'all bitches is long-winded.
G

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV