Author Topic: This Olympia proves more than ever why Nasser was the best  (Read 7134 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: This Olympia proves more than ever why Nasser was the best
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2008, 04:14:39 PM »
In that pose yes, feel free to paste Yates' 93 front double-bicep shot next to Nasser's 98 un-morphed shot and you will prove my point.  Or, we can just go by 95 since Yates was almost at his best in 95, yet Nasser's front double bicep shot does look better than Yates and Levrone's here

Nasser is NOT blowing him out of the water , this is one pose Nasser can hold his own in at Yates any year but I prefer these shots

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2008, 04:16:44 PM »
hahahhaa, i love how every time someone posts a picture of Nasser destroying Dorian in front shots, Narcisstic Fagiety posts the BEST EVER shot of Dorian captured for 10 minutes in time with the exact right lighting and in black and white AND IT STILL DOESN'T BEAT NASSER. :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2008, 04:19:07 PM »
hahahhaa, i love how every time someone posts a picture of Nasser destroying Dorian in front shots, Narcisstic Fagiety posts the BEST EVER shot of Dorian captured for 10 minutes in time with the exact right lighting and in black and white AND IT STILL DOESN'T BEAT NASSER. :D

Wow very witty of you to rearange the screenname to appear homosexual I've never seen that before

and you're the same guy who insists Dorian loses a back shot to Nasser again what do you know about competitive bodybuilding? get back to me on that o.k I'll be waiting

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2008, 04:22:24 PM »
Nasser is NOT blowing him out of the water , this is one pose Nasser can hold his own in at Yates any year but I prefer these shots

Only the second pic is onstage.  Its a good pic partly because of it's black and white so the black background gives the illusion of a smaller waist.

Yates in 93 was pretty close to 95, and in the onstage pic of 95 Yates that is not black and white and has Nasser standing next to him, Yates' front double bi doesn't look so impressive any more ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2008, 04:24:36 PM »
Wow very witty of you to rearange the screenname to appear homosexual I've never seen that before

and you're the same guy who insists Dorian loses a back shot to Nasser again what do you know about competitive bodybuilding? get back to me on that o.k I'll be waiting

Yates does not look as good overall in this back shot.  Yates had the best rear lat spread, but his rear double bicep shot was not as impressive because of his smaller and less detailed arms, delts, and hamstrings.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »
Only the second pic is onstage.  Its a good pic partly because of it's black and white so the black background gives the illusion of a smaller waist.

Yates in 93 was pretty close to 95, and in the onstage pic of 95 Yates that is not black and white and has Nasser standing next to him, Yates' front double bi doesn't look so impressive any more ;)

In that pic Yates is standing further back it's not an accurate to say the least he's 1/2 shorther than Nasser and it appears much more so than in that pic

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2008, 04:27:10 PM »
Yates does not look as good overall in this back shot.  Yates had the best rear lat spread, but his rear double bicep shot was not as impressive because of his smaller and less detailed arms, delts, and hamstrings.

LUNACY plain & simple Dorian overall is easily destroying Nasser in that pose no if ands or buts about it , the front double bicep Nasser stands his ground in ANY back shot he's left for dead it's not open for discussion and I wont entertain the idea

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2008, 04:28:54 PM »
In that pic Yates is standing further back it's not an accurate to say the least he's 1/2 shorther than Nasser and it appears much more so than in that pic

So any pic where one is standing slightly closer to the camera is useless?  Even if you enlarge Yates to scale in that pic it won't make much difference.  Nasser's arms are bigger, delt tie ins are much more pronounced, even his lats flare out more, and almost has a vaccuum going unlike Yates.

Now before you say it, let me save your breath by using your catch-all phrase whenever Dorian is losing in a comparison "it doesnt matter because that's YOUR opinion, not IFBB judging criteria"  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2008, 04:29:58 PM »
Uh oh. bobs is getting into it with ND. You got the stones for a 1,000 page thread, bobs?   :o

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »
LUNACY plain & simple Dorian overall is easily destroying Nasser in that pose no if ands or buts about it , the front double bicep Nasser stands his ground in ANY back shot he's left for dead it's not open for discussion and I wont entertain the idea
you're insane if you think that Dorian is winning that rear double shot.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2008, 04:31:19 PM »
Uh oh. bobs is getting into it with ND. You got the stones for a 1,000 page thread, bobs?   :o

haha yeah,  I just noticed I'm falling into the ND-Hulkster trap ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »
So any pic where one is standing slightly closer to the camera is useless?  Even if you enlarge Yates to scale in that pic it won't make much difference.  Nasser's arms are bigger, delt tie ins are much more pronounced, even his lats flare out more, and almost has a vaccuum going unlike Yates.

Now before you say it, let me save your breath by using your catch-all phrase whenever Dorian is losing in a comparison "it doesnt matter because that's YOUR opinion, not IFBB judging criteria"  ;D

Dorian isn't losing the comparison that's your interpretation and it leaves a lot to be desired especially when you're under the delusion Nasser is beating Dorian in a back shot , anyway what you're doing is cherry-picking the criteria for stuff you like and then negating the rest , it doesn't work that way . you must remember all rounds are physique rounds , so any advantages Nasser has in this pose are negated by his disadvantages overall , Nasser may be bigger but his density & dryness aren't on par with Yates , he may have better biceps while lagging behind in forearms , remember these are ascertained just as the biceps are in the front double biceps shot , so is torso length , leg length , etc , etc , etc

I'm sure you believe he's beating Yates and in the front double biceps he does come close it's a strong pose for him but you have to consider all factors as a judge would and not just what you like.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »
you're insane if you think that Dorian is winning that rear double shot.

Yeah I'm insane think Dorian wins a back shot compared to Nasser lmao the judges were insane as well or was that racist ?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2008, 04:37:12 PM »
Dorian isn't losing the comparison that's your interpretation and it leaves a lot to be desired especially when you're under the delusion Nasser is beating Dorian in a back shot , anyway what you're doing is cherry-picking the criteria for stuff you like and then negating the rest , it doesn't work that way . you must remember all rounds are physique rounds , so any advantages Nasser has in this pose are negated by his disadvantages overall , Nasser may be bigger but his density & dryness aren't on par with Yates , he may have better biceps while lagging behind in forearms , remember these are ascertained just as the biceps are in the front double biceps shot , so is torso length , leg length , etc , etc , etc

I'm sure you believe he's beating Yates and in the front double biceps he does come close it's a strong pose for him but you have to consider all factors as a judge would and not just what you like.

Just as I predicted - the catch-all "IFBB judging criteria" response, except I forgot the second part which is "but Dorian was more dense and grainy."  Yes, you can really a difference in "density" and "graininess" between  the two here  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2008, 04:43:36 PM »
Just as I predicted - the catch-all "IFBB judging criteria" response, except I forgot the second part which is "but Dorian was more dense and grainy."  Yes, you can really a difference in "density" and "graininess" between  the two here  ::)

I know it bother's you Yates has the clear advantage in conditioning but that's a fact , although Nasser looked dense from the front & from the sides at his best but soft as a babies ass from the back and it's not just conditioning , all rounds are physique rounds that includes posing which is another area Nasser doesn't compare to Yates , his latspreads suck his side chest as well his back double biceps pose is awful you have to consider all things Bob that's how it works

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2008, 04:50:56 PM »

Agreed.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2008, 05:08:32 PM »
The irony of YOU and Hulkster claiming ANYONE photoshopped pics both of you did it  ;) in fact Hulkster did it dozen and dozens of time and I did post a photoshop pic I didn't photoshop it  ;) that's the difference , Kevin Horton busted Hulkster and his worked screencaps and people busted YOU so to claim I'm the hypocrite is only point the finger at yourself

and Nasser is NO WHERE near Yates from the back or the sides which is exactly why he lost and you post pics from 1998 as proof of how much better Nasser is lol great logic

I gotta agree with ND. he's spot on. Plus, you really do have to beat the champ clearly to take a crown..thats just sport.

all in all , for me anyway, Dorian was the better BB overall. Sure nasser had him beat in certain poses but for a long time the back has been heavily weighted in pro comps. This was because for the 80s, most guys had very comparable front development, so the delineator became rear development.

nowadays its over rated especially when guys are being awarded shows who clearly look like crap in almost all poses from the front, yet have the best backs.

I'd also have to argue that nasser was the most aesthetic of the mass monsters. Nasser never was aesthetic. His front double bi shot was well balanced when he was in his prime, but the rest was ugly. Relaxed he looked like poo and other poses like front lat spread, abs and thigh etc he was an also ran.

people with more legit gripes exist around the place..like lee labrada, kevin levrone (THE most aesthetic big guy) and even schlierkamp.

Even as an amateur,  nasser didnt flow and didnt have the right symmetry. So, if you're comparing size, Fux should be mr.o. or maybe dillett at least once?

thats why BB looks at all angles and tallys the score. arguably the contest was close, but for the above reasons and more, he lost.

same thing happened with jay and ronnie, haney and labrada...and this year it has changed thank god..its about time.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2008, 03:20:24 AM »
Dorian Yates can pay his bills without selling his old clothes,  he wins.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2008, 01:21:52 PM »
Dorian Yates can pay his bills without selling his old clothes,  he wins.

Nasser sell his sports gear due to the demand of fans. He has so many fans as he is the only pro who treat the fans as equals. The convicted criminal and reformed racist Yates is only about the money. He despises and loathes the fans and see them only as wallets

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2008, 05:48:31 PM »
Nasser sell his sports gear due to the demand of fans. He has so many fans as he is the only pro who treat the fans as equals. The convicted criminal and reformed racist Yates is only about the money. He despises and loathes the fans and see them only as wallets
What sport was he involved in?  ???

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2008, 12:10:07 AM »
FIXED for TRUTH.

Nasser sell his worn clothes due to the demand of his schmoe fans - all five of them. . He has so few fans as he is the only pro who acts in such a despicable and cowardly manner. The convicted wifebeater/drug dealer and  US hating  racist Nasser is only about the money. He despises and loathes people who tell the truth about him while he sees his schmoe fans as a source of income.