Author Topic: Can't afford implants? Go to...  (Read 9549 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Can't afford implants? Go to...
« on: October 10, 2008, 11:28:46 AM »
...http://myfreeimplants.com/.  We all know that implants are de riguer in female BB, fitness & figure.  This web site allows you to find a "benefactor(s)" to pay for your implants.  This is especially helpful during these hard economic times.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Can't afford implants? Go to...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 12:05:19 PM »
I thought this was a gag.

Plastic surgery can only do so much, with some of these ladies. Besides, I have to wonder what these gals are doing to get their "benefactors" to cough up the dough for their synthetic mammaries.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:13:40 PM »
hahahha thanks, I'll make a note of it for future reference!   :P

:)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 09:58:36 AM »
Forget the implants.......waste of time and money.......I have never seen a good boob job! Just my .02

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 04:41:58 AM »
Forget the implants.......waste of time and money.......I have never seen a good boob job! Just my .02

I dont know man, but I respect your opinion.  I have seen many fake boobs that looked very good.  Ladies its true, men are goofy for big breasts  :D 

The only time I feel a woman should get them though is for themselves, not anybody else.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 10:32:53 AM »
I seriously can't stand fake boobs. Id much rather see small naturals than fake ones. 

the only reason I think they should be allowed are for breast cancer survivors who've had radical mastectomies.  Then it becomes a regaining normalicy issue for the woman. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 01:41:36 PM »
I seriously can't stand fake boobs. Id much rather see small naturals than fake ones. 

the only reason I think they should be allowed are for breast cancer survivors who've had radical mastectomies.  Then it becomes a regaining normalicy issue for the woman. 
agree

This type of surgery is a terrible regression for women with the exception of those who've lost their breasts.
!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 01:59:53 PM »

agree

This type of surgery is a terrible regression for women with the exception of those who've lost their breasts.

Again I could understand you guys not liking them cause the way they look or feel, but this high "moral" stance has me disagreeing.  If a woman wants to enhance her looks and maybe it makes her feel better about herself, than as long as it's not hurting anybody else I say go for it.  Its a common surgery.  Why a regression if they get them for themselves and they like how it makes them feel and look?

Blanco i had you pegged as a bit more liberal? 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »
Again I could understand you guys not liking them cause the way they look or feel, but this high "moral" stance has me disagreeing.  If a woman wants to enhance her looks and maybe it makes her feel better about herself, than as long as it's not hurting anybody else I say go for it.  Its a common surgery.  Why a regression if they get them for themselves and they like how it makes them feel and look?

Blanco i had you pegged as a bit more liberal? 
Yes, it is an all-too-common surgery, in my opinion. I never said a woman shouldn't have the right to mutilate her body, I just stated that I am not a fan.

It is my opinion that if a woman feels she needs plastic inserted into her breasts to improve her self-image, she would be better off going to therapy. The regression comes into play due to the obvious fact that this type of elective surgery is primarily done in an effort to conform to what these women feel is pleasing to the desires of men (either consciously or subconsciously). It is not a surprise that most of the women I've encountered in upper management positions in corporate America do not have implants, even though they could easily afford the surgery. Their academic and career achievements is where they have gained their self esteem, not from having breasts that arouse the attention of men. In conversation, I know that some feel it would prove to be a distraction or perhaps cause their male colleagues to call their intelligence into question.

I am not as "liberal" as you might have imagined me to be, Luv2Hurt. I am not someone who can be fit into a neat little box on all issues.  :)

!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 06:02:49 PM »
Yes, it is an all-too-common surgery, in my opinion. I never said a woman shouldn't have the right to mutilate her body, I just stated that I am not a fan.

It is my opinion that if a woman feels she needs plastic inserted into her breasts to improve her self-image, she would be better off going to therapy. The regression comes into play due to the obvious fact that this type of elective surgery is primarily done in an effort to conform to what these women feel is pleasing to the desires of men (either consciously or subconsciously). It is not a surprise that most of the women I've encountered in upper management positions in corporate America do not have implants, even though they could easily afford the surgery. Their academic and career achievements is where they have gained their self esteem, not from having breasts that arouse the attention of men. In conversation, I know that some feel it would prove to be a distraction or perhaps cause their male colleagues to call their intelligence into question.

I am not as "liberal" as you might have imagined me to be, Luv2Hurt. I am not someone who can be fit into a neat little box on all issues.  :)

I kinda figured the "doing it to please men" was what you meant by a regression but I don't think its the case in the majority of cases, sure some but not most.  I think you are missing how many "healthy" people do this just to enhance their appearance, no need to be in therapy or self esteem that's in the dumper just cause you wanna enhance your appearance...is there?  As far as in business yes some huge 38 D's might not work but a reasonable enhancement I would not see a problem with as long as the clothing stayed appropriate.  :)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 06:11:25 PM »
I kinda figured the "doing it to please men" was what you meant by a regression but I don't think its the case in the majority of cases, sure some but not most.  I think you are missing how many "healthy" people do this just to enhance their appearance, no need to be in therapy or self esteem that's in the dumper just cause you wanna enhance your appearance...is there?  As far as in business yes some huge 38 D's might not work but a reasonable enhancement I would not see a problem with as long as the clothing stayed appropriate.  :)

In 2012 I think it is a step backwards for a woman to think her appearance is automatically "enhanced" by having large breasts. Who do they believe will be most impressed by their "improved" appearance other than men? What's wrong with having small breasts, or breasts that don't sit unnaturally upright on the chest?

In the end to each his own. I think I've made my opinion clear. LOL  :)
!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »
In 2012 I think it is a step backwards for a woman to think her appearance is automatically "enhanced" by having large breasts. Who do they believe will be most impressed by their "improved" appearance other than men? What's wrong with having small breasts, or breasts that don't sit unnaturally upright on the chest?

In the end to each his own. I think I've made my opinion clear. LOL  :)

Nothing wrong with small breasts...if that's what they want.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 07:33:56 PM »
Benny, how you do feel about ass implants?   :D

:)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »
i have no problems with fake boobs as long as they are done well.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 09:27:53 AM »
Benny, how you do feel about ass implants?   :D

Ha!  ;D

I'd much rather they do ass-to-ankle squats to earn that round booty, Lori. I want to squeeze the real thing.  ;)
!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 11:28:20 AM »
BBC on demand has a show on this. People should definitely watch it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 10:25:02 AM »
haha that's a real site! LMAO... I guess they can change a woman's life.   Quite a worthy cause!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 04:44:00 AM »
I dont know man, but I respect your opinion.  I have seen many fake boobs that looked very good.  Ladies its true, men are goofy for big breasts  :D 

The only time I feel a woman should get them though is for themselves, not anybody else.

oh brother.