Author Topic: UFC 89 QUICK RESULTS - LIVE UPDATE!  (Read 7112 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: UFC 89 QUICK RESULTS - LIVE UPDATE!
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2008, 08:44:55 PM »
Because he did it to stir up shit. He puts spoiler in every other thread but this, plus I don't run off european time and I am not the only one who said he ruined the fights for them. Why couldn't he have put spoiler, results could be fight by fight. I didn't know the whole show would be posted.. Open your eyes and see that I make a good point, don't be a one sided ####, how hard is that?

Not true. I've posted results many times before without adding spoiler to the the subject line as it shouldn't be neccessary. There's never been any complaints before as record clearly shows.
Z

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2008, 08:49:05 PM »
Not true. I've posted results many times before without adding spoiler to the the subject line as it shouldn't be neccessary. There's never been any complaints before as record clearly shows.

any one who posted results of a fight card  that was on delay like that clearly had "fuck every one on this board" on his mind when he did it regardless of what was in the thread title !

there's no getting around that....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2008, 08:55:03 PM »
any one who posted results of a fight card  that was on delay like that clearly had "fuck every one on this board" on his mind when he did it regardless of what was in the thread title !

there's no getting around that....

I post results to any show, delay or not. That's perfectly alright as long as it clearly says RESULTS and it did.

The card was on delay for YOU not for everybody. Believe it or not, but not everything is about you.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2008, 09:33:50 PM »
I post results to any show, delay or not. That's perfectly alright as long as it clearly says RESULTS and it did.

The card was on delay for YOU not for everybody. Believe it or not, but not everything is about you.

Calling the kettle black are we? You think that because you live on this fucking site that you don't have to play by the rules. Post count doesn't mean shit to the majority bluto. i don't get how you don't see what you did as a Fuck off to the majority of us. I do believe that most on this board are from the states! If you would say you were in the wrong I would drop it, but you think you are in the right when we all know it is was out of spite for everyone saying you don't deserve to be mod. FUCK GIVE IT UP! Be a man and accept responsibility for being a fucking asshole.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2008, 09:54:50 PM »
Calling the kettle black are we? You think that because you live on this fucking site that you don't have to play by the rules. Post count doesn't mean shit to the majority bluto. i don't get how you don't see what you did as a Fuck off to the majority of us. I do believe that most on this board are from the states! If you would say you were in the wrong I would drop it, but you think you are in the right when we all know it is was out of spite for everyone saying you don't deserve to be mod. FUCK GIVE IT UP! Be a man and accept responsibility for being a fucking asshole.
Excellent mod material right here......

knows how to handle a poster that is out of line

takes no shit from anyone

lays the smack down without a second thought

tells it like it is.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2008, 01:26:06 AM »
Bluto's level of desperation must be pretty high that he has to create new ornamentalaccounts to defend him.and drag his retarded buttbuddy bluedevil to get owned here.

Order must be restored - Sincity and chute for mod.
 At least they act like adults unlike bluto and his adolescent gimmicks. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2008, 03:27:16 AM »

Of course I'm in the right.

I provide results to the shows faster than anyone and clearly avoiding spoilers by putting RESULTS (in big lettes) in the subject line.

It's textbook.
Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2008, 05:27:58 AM »
stop being such a drama llama-u made a mistake-no big deal-please stop the paragraph meltdowns everywhere-i come to mma board to read about mma-not have to read meltdowns
w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2008, 06:23:47 AM »
stop being such a drama llama-u made a mistake-no big deal-please stop the paragraph meltdowns everywhere-i come to mma board to read about mma-not have to read meltdowns

So why don't you and bluedevil actually post about MMA instead of starting shit in every thread. You come here to assist Bluto in arguing with everyone and trying to have the back of the person who has yet once again fucked up and ruined another show! Shit this is right beneath erasing the betting thread! Way to go Bluto you sure are making this board a better place for everyone..  ::)

ornomental

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2008, 07:34:09 AM »
Bluto's level of desperation must be pretty high that he has to create new ornamentalaccounts to defend him.and drag his retarded buttbuddy bluedevil to get owned here.

Order must be restored - Sincity and chute for mod.
 At least they act like adults unlike bluto and his adolescent gimmicks. 

Who's most desperate here...? By saying thing like you do ( especially with aggressive way to express yourself )your opinion shouldn't count for much !! Tell me which order is going to be restore with Sin or Chute as a MOD ? Your Order... It's seems to be "your way or the highway""...   Is that what we want ?    I'm not saying a minute that Sin and Chute are no good... Au contraire... They do excellent job and we need them all. Same for Bluto. Just get over it... Stop the shitty talk and continue to give us the maximum info on MMA and Boxing..Thats what this board is all about.
  You try to dismantle is credibility by saying that he is me and he is every one else that is supportive of him ? You want my phone number to prove that I'm not him ? I'll give it if you want it !!
        My Opinion on the fact that he doesn't write "spoiler" on is title is mix it up!! I means comment the title him self say what it is !! But OK, lets all agree that every one is going to write "spoiler" on every title when its about that !!
         Maybe if you asking him a little more kindly he would say OK next I will... But I'm pretty sure that by treating him of "fag" or all the shit that you guy's said its just inflame the thing that is almost ridiculous at the beginning.
           Just my opinion.
      Yes Ornomental is kinda ridiculous as a nick but I never taught that I will be writting on here... Now I just live with it !! :-)
         Have a great day all...

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2008, 01:34:57 PM »

Who's most desperate here...? By saying thing like you do ( especially with aggressive way to express yourself )your opinion shouldn't count for much !! Tell me which order is going to be restore with Sin or Chute as a MOD ? Your Order... It's seems to be "your way or the highway""...   Is that what we want ?    I'm not saying a minute that Sin and Chute are no good... Au contraire... They do excellent job and we need them all. Same for Bluto. Just get over it... Stop the shitty talk and continue to give us the maximum info on MMA and Boxing..Thats what this board is all about.
  You try to dismantle is credibility by saying that he is me and he is every one else that is supportive of him ? You want my phone number to prove that I'm not him ? I'll give it if you want it !!
        My Opinion on the fact that he doesn't write "spoiler" on is title is mix it up!! I means comment the title him self say what it is !! But OK, lets all agree that every one is going to write "spoiler" on every title when its about that !!
         Maybe if you asking him a little more kindly he would say OK next I will... But I'm pretty sure that by treating him of "fag" or all the shit that you guy's said its just inflame the thing that is almost ridiculous at the beginning.
           Just my opinion.
      Yes Ornomental is kinda ridiculous as a nick but I never taught that I will be writting on here... Now I just live with it !! :-)
         Have a great day all...

Just a heads up Ornamental, everyone for the most part writes spoiler. Hell Bluto wrote spoiler on the payday, but not on the live result? He is the one that used to bitch about spoilers not being posted and then with the majority of people voting against him throws out a big fuck you to the ones here in the us and doesn't post it in the thread that he dropped before the fights even aired in the states.... What the fuck is that all about. That is all I am saying. I even asked him to re-post the title to say spoiler, that would've took him 2 seconds to do, but instead he leaves it and ends up ruining the fights for at least one other person. All I am saying is that Bluto knows he did a fucked up thing because I asked him to change the title the second I found out and he didn't just to be a fuck!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2008, 01:45:38 PM »
A result is a result is a result. It's a spoiler by default. You cannot post a result, without giving the outcome of a fight away.
Anyone not getting that is an absolute moron, plain and simple and should stop blaming others because of his own stupidity.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2008, 01:52:01 PM »
A result is a result is a result. It's a spoiler by default. You cannot post a result, without giving the outcome of a fight away.
Anyone not getting that is an absolute moron, plain and simple and should stop blaming others because of his own stupidity.

Look dipshit, a live result could follow per fight and be posted on a fight by fight basis. Everyone on here always puts spoiler, you do it in every post but one. Also if I told you it fucked up shit for me watching them why would you take the risk of leaving it and fucking up someone elses night of watching the fights? Answer that one boy genius? They broadcasted that the fights would be showed live, I am sure others can agree with hearing this, so I figured oh Bluto is going to post each fight on a result by result basis, I did not think I would be logging in and seeing the whole fucking card, then you had to be a donkey dick sucking choad and not change it for others because I asked you to. See that's why you don't need to be a mod, you look out for yourself and think you are above others. Pull your head out of your arse and realize you acted like a little kid and fucked things up for others to. SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2008, 01:58:07 PM »

exactly...

so why did you even feel the need to post it ?

you're just obsessive when it come to posting and you had really no control (which is kind of pathetic actually) ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2008, 02:01:43 PM »
The subject says RESULTS, not RESULT. Plural. And it was posted on a fight by fight basis and it was LIVE as it says which means eventually it would cover the whole card and all fights wouldn't it? So who's to blame for clicking on it? You are. Did you keep track of time? No. You knew it would contain the results to if not all, some or even most of the fights but you clicked on it anyway, didn't you? So how is that my fault? It isn't.
It's entirely your fault.

Don't want to see the results to a show? Don't click on a thread titled "RESULTS"!

A 5 year old child would understand that.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2008, 02:04:27 PM »
exactly...

so why did you even feel the need to post it ?

you're just obsessive when it come to posting and you had really no control (which is kind of pathetic actually) ;D

Because I think results should be posted on here, it's informative! There should be posts telling the results of shows, whether it's UFC, K-1, Dreams or whatever. Info about who won a show and how they won the show. If Crocop knocks someone out in Japan on a show you're damn right I wanna hear about it!

Spoiler = "Crocop is back, knocked the jap out cold!!"
Not a spoiler = "Result from the Crocop fight"

Hope this helps.
Z

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2008, 02:19:51 PM »
Because I think results should be posted on here, it's informative!

to who ?

everyone that lives in the US that plans on making sure they don't click on certain websites so they can see it as if it were happening  ?

it's NOT the fact that you posted results.....it's your obvious lack of respect for everyone here when ya did it that's the point....

you knew that you could potentially ruin the fights for someone here when ya did it,and that's pretty low class shit mr bluto

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2008, 07:26:34 PM »

Just my opinion.
         Have a great day all...
Sure PM me your phone #.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2008, 02:53:18 AM »
to who ?

everyone that lives in the US that plans on making sure they don't click on certain websites so they can see it as if it were happening  ?

it's NOT the fact that you posted results.....it's your obvious lack of respect for everyone here when ya did it that's the point....

you knew that you could potentially ruin the fights for someone here when ya did it,and that's pretty low class shit mr bluto

There would've been a lack of respect if I didn't put RESULTS in the subject line. But I did.

If you don't know what RESULTS mean I suggest you go back to school.

You got some nerve attacking me and talking about lack of respect when I've done more than anyone to battle spoilers on this board, I've never seen you make a big deal about it, maybe because spoilers usually are for fights that already aired in the US and because of that doesn't personally affect you. But for the rest of the world they do. But you never gave a shit, because all you care about is yourself.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2008, 05:16:14 AM »
There would've been a lack of respect if I didn't put RESULTS in the subject line. But I did.

If you don't know what RESULTS mean I suggest you go back to school.

You got some nerve attacking me and talking about lack of respect when I've done more than anyone to battle spoilers on this board, I've never seen you make a big deal about it, maybe because spoilers usually are for fights that already aired in the US and because of that doesn't personally affect you. But for the rest of the world they do. But you never gave a shit, because all you care about is yourself.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2008, 06:12:04 AM »
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2008, 10:52:14 AM »
Is bluto still trying to justify himself?

Another epic fail ;D