Author Topic: Grilled chicken causes cancer  (Read 7075 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Grilled chicken causes cancer
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »
no eating junk food and alcohol makes you live better. social life increase and you get laid more often. some tremendous benefits proven time after time.

So having a beer belly and ugly skin filled with pustules and sores caused by the alcohol, as well as greying hair and precocious wrinkles caused both by the alcohol and junk food make you get laid more? Great logic there.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2008, 12:33:54 PM »
  So having a beer belly and ugly skin filled with pustules and sores caused by the alcohol, as well as greying hair and precocious wrinkles caused both by the alcohol and junk food make you get laid more? Great logic there.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I don't know what clubs you visits, but the clubs I visit the people have neither beer bellys or ugly skin, greying hair or wrinkles.

Maybe they would get laid more and have a lot more fun in life if they sat at home every night with their protein powder? 
Z

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 02:31:38 AM »
  So having a beer belly and ugly skin filled with pustules and sores caused by the alcohol, as well as greying hair and precocious wrinkles caused both by the alcohol and junk food make you get laid more? Great logic there.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yeah, dude, and nobody's talking about beer here - beer sucks ass

red bull and vodka, whiskey, Moet Champaign...;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 04:21:47 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SMM, just ignore Bluto.

His only purpose on this board seems to be pissing off people. If you write "light", he writes "dark", only to piss you off.

Best way is to completely ignore the kid.

io856

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 05:27:46 AM »
His only purpose on this board seems to be pissing off people. If you write "light", he writes "dark", only to piss you off.
Forum trolling 101

Why Ron lets it continue let alone give the guy moderating privileges is beyond me...

Maybe it really is Ron's retarded cousin or something like that  :-X

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 05:36:39 AM »
Forum trolling 101

Why Ron lets it continue let alone give the guy moderating privileges is beyond me...

I'll leave his posts up to show the whole board how annoying some posters are, and why sometimes we need to not edit but delete worhtless posts. The problem is that if we delete posts, we get accused of abuse, so I am leaving his posts up until the other posters request they are deleted because it is sickening them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 05:46:42 AM »
Forum trolling 101

Problem is, Bluto doesn't act like a mod at all.

He has some people he doesn't like, so he either deletes their posts or is insulting them.

I can't understand Ron as well, i would have banned the little troll years ago.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 07:47:53 AM »
  I'll leave his posts up to show the whole board how annoying some posters are, and why sometimes we need to not edit but delete worhtless posts. The problem is that if we delete posts, we get accused of abuse, so I am leaving his posts up until the other posters request they are deleted because it is sickening them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Of course, because abuse is what it would be. You can't just go editing and deleting someones posts just because you find them annoying (meaning an opinion that is different from yours)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »
Well let's get back to the subject, I find it funny how "suck my muscle" doesnt think grilled chicken and cancer is a problem, but he's all over the dangers of fish oil  ::)

Sounds to me he just approves of things he likes the taste of and eat a lot, regardless of dangers, and other stuff he disapproves of (and refers to as "disgusting fats") he all of a sudden get really serious about the potential dangers with it...  ::)

Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2008, 08:40:47 AM »

gonna have a double portion of grilled chicken tonight

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2008, 08:41:36 AM »
gonna have a double portion of grilled chicken tonight

Sounds right... me I'm gonna have some fish oil with that and a few beers too!

Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2008, 08:44:07 AM »
Sounds right... me I'm gonna have some fish oil with that and a few beers too!

add some brown rice pasta and i'm ready to go clubbing !

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »
Of course, because abuse is what it would be. You can't just go editing and deleting someones posts just because you find them annoying (meaning an opinion that is different from yours)

No, deleting your posts would not be abuse. Why? Because what you are doing is trolling. You are not giving a "different opinion" on nutrition - the topic that is discussed at this board - by saying that it is better to be at the club getting drunk than living a healthy lifestyle. You would be giving a different opinion if you claimed that grilled chicken does not cause cancer, and then proceeded to provide evidence for that. This is not a philosophy board where the goal is to discuss to meaning of life or the best way to pursue happiness, but a nutrition board. What you are doing is taking the thread completely off-topic and I am entitled to delete your posts if I wanted to. I will leave them up to show everyone what constitutes foolish behavior more becoming for a child than for a grown man.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2008, 11:25:21 AM »
My post was ON-TOPIC about the positive things with both junkfood and alcohol.

No, it was completely off-topic. On topic would be discussing whether grilled chicken causes cancer or not, and proving evidence to support what you believe is true.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2008, 11:26:47 AM »
  No, it was completely off-topic. On topic would be discussing whether grilled chicken causes cancer or not, and proving evidence to support what you believe is true.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

"  But eating a clean diet without junk foods, getting physical exercise and not smoking/drinking not only makes you live longer, but better too."

How's that for being OFF-topic? The thread went off-topic WAY before I posted in it.

Maybe you need to start deleting your OWN posts champ?
Z

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2008, 11:30:41 AM »
no eating junk food and alcohol makes you live better. social life increase and you get laid more often. some tremendous benefits proven time after time.

Don't fool us, this was your first post.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2008, 11:31:17 AM »
  Ok, I have deleted the pleasant exchange between "DonkeyKong" and "Bluto". Take this to PM. Seriously. It is starting to piss me off. Stop bitch-slapping each other here. >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2008, 11:34:57 AM »
Don't fool us, this was your first post.

Yes but as a response to a thread already going off-topic by among others moderator suck my muscle. There's a difference with making a thread go off-topic and just following the flow of a new direction already taken by a thread (especially when a moderator has gone off-topic and giving it the OK by doing so)

Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »
"  But eating a clean diet without junk foods, getting physical exercise and not smoking/drinking not only makes you live longer, but better too."

How's that for being OFF-topic? The thread went off-topic WAY before I posted in it.

Maybe you need to start deleting your OWN posts champ?

I was replying to your off-topic post. You made the first off-topic post, friend. But you are right: maybe I should delete my off-topic reply to your off-topic post, because replying to a troll is almost as bad as trolling.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2008, 11:40:38 AM »
 I was replying to your off-topic post. You made the first off-topic post, friend. But you are right: maybe I should delete my off-topic reply to your off-topic post, because replying to a troll is almost as bad as trolling.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No I did not, my first post was a response to YOUR post:

October 30, 2008, 02:09:08 AM »

my reply:

November 02, 2008, 09:14:02 AM »

Several days later.

Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2008, 11:51:49 AM »

my reply:

Several days later.

And whats with the name calling? I dont think that's suitable for a moderator, you got some nerve attacking me with your 160+ posts when I got almost THREE TIMES that many on this board. What you been doing all those years? 4,5 years on Getbig and you can't even get 200 posts on the very board you moderate?  ???

How about you start putting some work into this board that doesnt consist of insulting and attacking the posters that done so much more than you ever done?

I am calling you a troll because you are. Several posters on this thread agree with me. And you are the one who has been insulting me from the beggining, criticizing my username, my number of posts, saying that I shouldn't be taken seriously, etc. As for numbers of posts, yours have very little quality while mine have great quality. I even had an "Ask Suckmymuscle" thread here some time ago because I received several PMs from posters asking. This discussion ends here. I will delete any posts that I consider a personal attack or trolling.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2008, 12:10:17 PM »
Yes but as a response to a thread already going off-topic by among others moderator suck my muscle. There's a difference with making a thread go off-topic and just following the flow of a new direction already taken by a thread (especially when a moderator has gone off-topic and giving it the OK by doing so)

Does it really matter who actually wend off-topic? There's also a difference between replying to a off-topic reply or simply ignoring it.

This is my last OT reply (in this thread  ::))

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2008, 12:12:21 PM »
Does it really matter who actually wend off-topic? Ther's also a difference between replying to a off-topic reply or simply ignoring it.

This is my last OT reply (in this thread  ::))

Your first post in this thread wasn't even in english:

"Vurdorie, zit ik tussen de mede-kaaskoppe"

I think you're the last person who should say something...
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »

my reply:

Several days later.

No, the first off-topic post was made by you. I simply replied to your off-topic post. But you're right that I should have deleted both your post and my reply to it. Alas, it is too late.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »
Your first post in this thread wasn't even in english:

"Vurdorie, zit ik tussen de mede-kaaskoppe"

I think you're the last person who should say something...

Yeah it was a OT and innocent joke, please forgive me for that (duh). Come on, how serious should I take you?