Author Topic: Hahahaha, the Legend "Overload" finally posts his picture!!  (Read 20571 times)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Hahahaha, the Legend "Overload" finally posts his picture!!
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »
alot of gimmicks popping out of the woodworks lately

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2008, 10:38:01 AM »
I would still be interested in getting the lifts verified. If they have been performed at a comp., shouldn't be too hard to find verification on the net.

deeppact

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2008, 10:56:25 AM »
Daves future stepson is no bastard, not sure where you get this false information.

bas·tard (bstrd)
n.
1. A child born out of wedlock.
2. Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
3. Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
adj.
1. Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
2. Not genuine; spurious: a bastard style of architecture.
3. Resembling a known kind or species but not truly such.

Unless "dave" can "prove" its legit, then the word is used fully right.

Its awesome how dave skip this topic, im sure he's still crying for maggie hahahahahha

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2008, 10:58:57 AM »
bas·tard (bstrd)
n.
1. A child born out of wedlock.
2. Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
3. Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
adj.
1. Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
2. Not genuine; spurious: a bastard style of architecture.
3. Resembling a known kind or species but not truly such.

Unless "dave" can "prove" its legit, then the word is used fully right.

Its awesome how dave skip this topic, im sure he's still crying for maggie hahahahahha

I know the definition, but I was under the impression that his fiance had been married before. Either way it's not that big of a deal, I do know that he is definitely not black like some other people had said.
E

deeppact

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2008, 11:01:07 AM »

I know the definition, but I was under the impression that his fiance had been married before. Either way it's not that big of a deal, I do know that he is definitely not black like some other people had said.

As far as i know, she wasn't and she ended her marriage because her good ex boyfriend used to beat her on a daily basis. I wonder if dave does the same too, he's a "tough" guy, wouldnt surprise me.

Can you tell us more about this dave?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2008, 11:03:07 AM »
As far as i know, she wasn't and she ended her marriage because her good ex boyfriend used to beat her on a daily basis. I wonder if dave does the same too, he's a "tough" guy, wouldnt surprise me.

Can you tell us more about this dave?

I don't know much. How did a new poster like you learn so much? And a better question might be why did you learn so much?
E

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2008, 11:06:21 AM »
I will answer all of your questions as soon as dave "el" mirza confirm the story. Im sure he will, right mirza? (Dont even think about going pussy again please)

good luck

once you start bringing up the whole DA incident in a thread, fat dave usually jumps ship and abandons thread

deeppact

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2008, 11:07:23 AM »
good luck

once you start bringing up the whole DA incident in a thread, fat dave usually jumps ship and abandons thread

I just hope he's enough man to measure up with the truth, the BRUTAL truth.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2008, 11:09:35 AM »
CLOWN ... STFU WITH YOUR 480 RAW AND 590 BENCH ..

WE ALL KNOW NOW YOU ARE A FRAUD ...

MY ACTUAL QUESTION IS :

You say asians work FOR YOU ... than why the fuck are you the only one with a fucking name tag ? hahahahahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

Sev has a point here.....

ninja turtle

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2008, 11:34:12 AM »
hahahhaa, here he is, the guy who claims he benched 590 at 220 with a shirt, claims to be a training, nutrition and drug expert in all his glory. ;D b-b-b-b-b-brutal 189 pound at 6'0" skinny/fat accountant "physique".

overload is a great poster, always honest, good quality info. a great contributer to the board.
I thaught he had more muscle.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2008, 11:44:09 AM »
I thought he was black?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2008, 11:49:13 AM »
I just hope he's enough man to measure up with the truth, the BRUTAL truth.

your ethics are deplorable and your actions are irratic, you lied about threatening Quaker in one thread but here you are threatening him, you are bringing an innocent child into your desperate scheme, your are melting down typing in size 42 font, and now you are stalking him..are you high or something?

well, I dont know what you are taking but it's not a course in ethics.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »
your ethics are deplorable and your actions are irratic, you lied about threatening Quaker in one thread but here you are threatening him, you are bringing an innocent child into your desperate scheme, your are melting down typing in size 42 font, and now you are stalking him..are you high or something?

ethics? ethics?!

with all due respect to the poster but.......have you ever read this forum before?

deeppact

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2008, 11:57:09 AM »

ethics or GENETICS?

anyway, since quakeroats is so "funny" he should face the B-B-B-B-B-RUTAL TRUTH.

hahaaha

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2008, 01:03:56 AM »
lol, dave getting his ass pounded again.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2008, 12:01:06 PM »
mc mannus ..post a fucking pic and PLEASE own me ...

I never thought of me as small ...

here's me at 210 and 5'11"

I'm sure overload can post a similar pic where he dwarfs me hahahahaha

Well let me put it to you this way......like I said before I don't think you are small per se.  That wasn't maybe the right word to use.  In fact you've got a decent physique with your shirt off and you can move some heavy ass weight for sure.  But if you were in plain clothes standing next to the guy in the redshirt there is no way in hell you'd "dwarf" him or look bigger than him sorry.  In fact why don't you post a picture of you next to other big guys and you'll see my point.  You're 5'11 and 210.  That's not necessarily "big" in my book.  If I saw you walking down the street in clothes I'd think hey another guy that workouts.  Now if I saw you at the beach with your shirt off I'd probably think hey that guy is pretty big.  Clothes can be very deceiving.  And so is height.  That's all I'm saying.  You've got some serious insecurity issues bro if you're getting all upset about this shit.  I mean every other post is you posting your picture like you're the next fucking Mr. Olympia.  You've got an impressive physique.......give it a rest already!  I mean between you and fucking QueerOats............Mr. Tube Sock Arms vs. Mr. Clean!

You guys offer up your pics so you should deal with the criticism instead of whining like a little bitch for everyone who says shit to you to post pictures.  You're calling this dude in the redshirt small, a skinny twink whatever.  LOL first off the guy has a shirt on.  Second he doesn't look "small" in my book. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2008, 12:29:07 PM »
Well let me put it to you this way......like I said before I don't think you are small per se.  That wasn't maybe the right word to use.  In fact you've got a decent physique with your shirt off and you can move some heavy ass weight for sure.  But if you were in plain clothes standing next to the guy in the redshirt there is no way in hell you'd "dwarf" him or look bigger than him sorry.  In fact why don't you post a picture of you next to other big guys and you'll see my point.  You're 5'11 and 210.  That's not necessarily "big" in my book.  If I saw you walking down the street in clothes I'd think hey another guy that workouts.  Now if I saw you at the beach with your shirt off I'd probably think hey that guy is pretty big.  Clothes can be very deceiving.  And so is height.  That's all I'm saying.  You've got some serious insecurity issues bro if you're getting all upset about this shit.  I mean every other post is you posting your picture like you're the next fucking Mr. Olympia.  You've got an impressive physique.......give it a rest already!  I mean between you and fucking QueerOats............Mr. Tube Sock Arms vs. Mr. Clean!

You guys offer up your pics so you should deal with the criticism instead of whining like a little bitch for everyone who says shit to you to post pictures.  You're calling this dude in the redshirt small, a skinny twink whatever.  LOL first off the guy has a shirt on.  Second he doesn't look "small" in my book. 

When you get the hang of this "owning" thing, you'll realize typing long ass messages like that only makes you look stupid and weak

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2008, 05:04:41 PM »

He is 170-180pds mate and uses drugs to look like that..
Agree he is in good shape , the type of shape that gay underwear models have..or a beach type bod..

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2008, 04:31:16 AM »

MY ACTUAL QUESTION IS :

You say asians work FOR YOU ... than why the fuck are you the only one with a fucking name tag ? hahahahahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

Cause da manager be makin all his wait staff wear nametags, even if they be knock out artists.

He get a employee discount which be why he offer somebody a meal at da best steakhouse in town. 

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2008, 04:17:41 PM »
Cause da manager be makin all his wait staff wear nametags, even if they be knock out artists.

He get a employee discount which be why he offer somebody a meal at da best steakhouse in town. 
Fo' shizzle my nizzle.