Author Topic: AtLarge Nutrition Thanksgiving Sale!  (Read 5123 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: AtLarge Nutrition Thanksgiving Sale!
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2008, 06:39:19 PM »
Business alittle slow these days.

No, not really?
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2008, 07:08:54 PM »
No, not really?
Economy is in the shitter, I would think that most would dump supps first. I still buy but from on-line discounters.
I am a big baby

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »
Economy is in the shitter, I would think that most would dump supps first. I still buy but from on-line discounters.

Well, lucky for us not everyone thinks like you.  In addition, while the economy has slowed, things are not nearly as bad as the media would have you believe.  For instance, have you lost your job? 
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 09:11:57 PM »
Well, lucky for us not everyone thinks like you.  In addition, while the economy has slowed, things are not nearly as bad as the media would have you believe.  For instance, have you lost your job? 
I don't get into specifics about myself but unless you have your head buried in the sand you should have noticed that THOUSANDS have and are losing their jobs daily. "Economy has slowed" is quite the understatement. Best of luck pushing your protein powders, I will stick with Labrada Nutrition.
I am a big baby

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 06:57:39 PM »
I don't get into specifics about myself but unless you have your head buried in the sand you should have noticed that THOUSANDS have and are losing their jobs daily. "Economy has slowed" is quite the understatement. Best of luck pushing your protein powders, I will stick with Labrada Nutrition.

You are too brain washed by the media.  It is their perpetuation of fear which is making consumers hang onto their monies and THAT is what is making people lose their jobs.  A sorry circumstance indeed.  It is a recession of confidence more than anything. 
w

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 07:14:36 PM »
everything i've ever ordered has been high quality and ships extremely fast. it's a real good company to order from IMO.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 06:27:34 AM »
I will give it a try. I feel like I need a boost or something. Haven't use Creatine in a long time. With the Results stuff, when do you take it? I will report back on my results from Results:)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 07:00:35 AM »
I will give it a try. I feel like I need a boost or something. Haven't use Creatine in a long time. With the Results stuff, when do you take it? I will report back on my results from Results:)
I usually take it about an hour before the gym. You'll like it.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 12:54:31 PM »
This week: www.atlargenutrition.com

If you haven't tried us yet, now is a great time.  If you already use our products, stock up!

Chris
  pretty pricey  is it a 2nd muscletech or something
b

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 08:11:21 PM »
  pretty pricey  is it a 2nd muscletech or something

No. No bullshit.  Check our products.  Check the ingredients. Check their dosing.  We only include what really works at viable doses.  We sell a protein blend of whey (isolate primary), casein, and egg because we KNOW it is superior to any whey only product on the market.  We could sell a whey only product and make MORE MONEY.  We choose not to because we only want to sell the best.

Chris
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 08:14:26 PM »
everything i've ever ordered has been high quality and ships extremely fast. it's a real good company to order from IMO.

Thank you! 

Shoot me a PM with your real name and you can have a free product of your choice.  It is real recommendations like yours which help to grow our brand.  We don't have even close to the ad budget of the big boys, but we have better products and folks like you help to get the word out.

Chris
w

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »
Chris, can I have some free ETS?

Thanks.
follow the arrows

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 07:28:42 AM »
muscletech? guy you must be joking.. haha muscle tech is shit

i've been using results with fantastic results for awhile now. I, like mass04, take it in the mornings and on the days that i'm lifting, an hour or so before the gym. The feeling you get and the recovery from extended use is sick. Don't cycle creatine either, that's a load of shit too. I don't know who came up with that idea awhile back but it's ridiculous. On the cellular level, consistently keeping your creatine levels elevated within the muscles and your bone structure equates to one thing.. more power IMMEDIATELY!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 07:45:20 AM »

i've been using results with fantastic results for awhile now. I, like mass04, take it in the mornings and on the days that i'm lifting, an hour or so before the gym. The feeling you get and the recovery from extended use is sick. Don't cycle creatine either, that's a load of shit too. I don't know who came up with that idea awhile back but it's ridiculous. On the cellular level, consistently keeping your creatine levels elevated within the muscles and your bone structure equates to one thing.. more power IMMEDIATELY!

::)

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 10:13:19 AM »
Ok, I have been taking "Results" for a couple of weeks now and I would say it is a very solid product. I definitely have more stamina in the gym and feel stronger, able to get a few more reps. Not quite sure how to describe it, but you stay stronger longer, your muscles don't fatigue as quickly. It is the best pre-workout drink I have taken. The other 2 have been NO explode and NO shotgun. I take them mostly trying to get an energy boost, as I work out right after work and often have low energy at that time. I feel confident in saying this product will have a positive impact on your workouts. I am going to try their protein as well. Anyway, that is my 2 cents, seems to be the real deal.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 07:30:37 PM »
::)

why the eye roll? creatine is stored both in your muscles and in your bones... pulled from them via the enzyme creatine kinase. Enzymes break down their "targets"  and if something is stored in bone..that would mean bone would have to be broken down via enzymatic action  to get the end result. What part did I miss?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2008, 09:25:10 PM »

Says the guy who is PAID by the company. Come on, you seem like a decent guy. Let Chris push his garbage in the mags like everyone else.
I am a big baby

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 10:03:08 PM »
Says the guy who is PAID by the company. Come on, you seem like a decent guy. Let Chris push his garbage in the mags like everyone else.

now i admit I do spam the shit out of his stuff..but he's a great guy when you get to know him and his stuff is top notch. Not a single person that has used his products doesn't like it that I've seen to date save one.. I think danielson.  Granted anytiem you have a major change in your diet you'll have some digestive issues but those tend to go away in a few days once your gut bacteria, etc. adjust to it. Atlarge nutrition is good shit either way.

unless you're stating that my bone structure comment is horseshit because I'm on the ALN team.. inwhich case, you're an idiot.  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »
why the eye roll? creatine is stored both in your muscles and in your bones... pulled from them via the enzyme creatine kinase. Enzymes break down their "targets"  and if something is stored in bone..that would mean bone would have to be broken down via enzymatic action  to get the end result. What part did I miss?

your bones must be undergoing some serious ossification. Many osteoblasts you have. Do the creatine levels in your bones help you lift weights?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2008, 10:36:09 PM »
your bones must be undergoing some serious ossification. Many osteoblasts you have. Do the creatine levels in your bones help you lift weights?

actually they do.. the more creatine your body has available the more immediate power you have at your disposal. Obviously the creatine in your muscles is used in conjunction with atp to get the power process going.  When the stores are depleted where do you think it comes from? Diet...where it's stored in your muscles and your bones. Due to the fact that creatine is removed from the bones, degeneration must occur to some extent.

and yes.. ossification does occur from lifting...obviously. And your sarcastic comment leads me to believe that you have nothing to refute my previous statement.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2008, 10:54:20 PM »
actually they do.. the more creatine your body has available the more immediate power you have at your disposal. Obviously the creatine in your muscles is used in conjunction with atp to get the power process going.  When the stores are depleted where do you think it comes from? Diet...where it's stored in your muscles and your bones. Due to the fact that creatine is removed from the bones, degeneration must occur to some extent.

and yes.. ossification does occur from lifting...obviously. And your sarcastic comment leads me to believe that you have nothing to refute my previous statement.

sure, calcium is removed from your bones, phosphate, the bones have hameopoetic cells to create all kinds of shit in the marrow.

so you are suggesting that bone levels of creatine have a direct effect on muscular strength? Im not sure what you want me to refute, you never really made a statement, other then the bone stores stuff. I agree with the basic science you have presented. This thread will be a good place for articles on creatine to be placed now that it is brought up. :D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2008, 11:04:33 PM »
sure, calcium is removed from your bones, phosphate, the bones have hameopoetic cells to create all kinds of shit in the marrow.

so you are suggesting that bone levels of creatine have a direct effect on muscular strength? Im not sure what you want me to refute, you never really made a statement, other then the bone stores stuff. I agree with the basic science you have presented. This thread will be a good place for articles on creatine to be placed now that it is brought up. :D

you're right....

does it have a direct effect? no...it is stored in the muscles for direct effect.  It's also stored in the bones for when the direct effect needs more fuel for more direct effecting.

creatine is stored in bone----> in order to be removed from bone, bone must be dissolved by creatine kinase---> bone degeneration occurs due to enzymatic action.

what point are we even arguing here?  I didn't say creatine fixes bone issues... or that creatine levels in the body can have major effects on the makeup of the bones itself. Could it? it's a theoretical question. Does supplementing your diet cause stronger bone structure from lack of the need to replenish intracellular creatine levels via pulling it from the bones instead of the diet? my basic statement points to it being true.

i

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2008, 09:48:28 AM »

you're right....

does it have a direct effect? no...it is stored in the muscles for direct effect.  It's also stored in the bones for when the direct effect needs more fuel for more direct effecting.

creatine is stored in bone----> in order to be removed from bone, bone must be dissolved by creatine kinase---> bone degeneration occurs due to enzymatic action.

what point are we even arguing here?  I didn't say creatine fixes bone issues... or that creatine levels in the body can have major effects on the makeup of the bones itself. Could it? it's a theoretical question. Does supplementing your diet cause stronger bone structure from lack of the need to replenish intracellular creatine levels via pulling it from the bones instead of the diet? my basic statement points to it being true.

i

i wasnt really arguing anything with the rolling eyes, i was just being an ass. Probably the whole piss thing :D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2008, 09:50:48 AM »
i wasnt really arguing anything with the rolling eyes, i was just being an ass. Probably the whole piss thing :D

Why do you let this asshole spam your board?
E

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2008, 10:56:50 AM »
Why do you let this asshole spam your board?

he is not really spamming per se, its obvious he is being over the top because he is paid by the company.

hows your mudbutt? did it get any better? :D