Author Topic: So, with avesher pretty much running the show on getbig now...  (Read 8315 times)

Alex23

Re: So, with avesher pretty much running the show on getbig now...
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 10:47:18 PM »
The only thing you wannabees could destroy is the anus of a limp wristed Puerto Rican sailor.

HAHAHAHAHA settle down Mr Self proclaimed proctologist..

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 05:40:11 AM »
Avesher needs to run some pussy. :)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 05:58:15 AM »
You've seen my back, loser... now let's see yours
I know...................h ahahahahahaha

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 06:18:56 AM »
Why would someone save pics of GetBiggers?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 08:34:31 AM »

Always wondered about that myself. Every time you ask about it he changes the subject.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »
Always wondered about that myself. Every time you ask about it he changes the subject.

Maybe the saver is the savee :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 04:29:04 AM »
Kind of like when I asked you why you threatened a getbiggers wife and kids on the phone........

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »
Kind of like when I asked you why you threatened a getbiggers wife and kids on the phone........

I hope it was you, you fat piece of shit.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2008, 05:36:37 AM »
I hope it was you, you fat piece of shit.
words of a coward

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2008, 10:43:40 AM »

I threatened people on the phone now? The fuck are you talking about? I don't know one getbigger's phone number so that kind of kills your little fairy tale.

Regardless, you're a pedophile. 'Nuf said.

Not to mention that you're probably dirt fucking broke with the economy, Mr. "I'm a day trader that sees better returns than Citadel and D.E. Shaw".  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 01:45:49 PM »
I threatened people on the phone now? The fuck are you talking about? I don't know one getbigger's phone number so that kind of kills your little fairy tale.

Regardless, you're a pedophile. 'Nuf said.

Not to mention that you're probably dirt fucking broke with the economy, Mr. "I'm a day trader that sees better returns than Citadel and D.E. Shaw".  ::)
I can always count on one of your multi paragraph meltdowns............... .....

How quick you forgot  when you threatened and verbally abused Arvilla's wife and kids on the phone...............I didn't................hahahah ahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2008, 01:53:19 PM »
I can always count on one of your multi paragraph meltdowns............... .....

How quick you forgot  when you threatened and verbally abused Arvilla's wife and kids on the phone...............I didn't................hahahah ahahah

Man, the lies just roll off your tongue like the underwear of the children you kidnap. I never threatened Arvilla's wife or kids on the phone. Feel free to pm him and find the posts of me doing this, or STFU ya broke pedophile.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2008, 07:34:36 PM »
Man, the lies just roll off your tongue like the underwear of the children you kidnap. I never threatened Arvilla's wife or kids on the phone. Feel free to pm him and find the posts of me doing this, or STFU ya broke pedophile.

Then why did Arvilla call your dad and post your personel info on the boards, jewboy?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2008, 08:03:14 PM »
Then why did Arvilla call your dad and post your personel info on the boards, jewboy?

He never called. Only ToxicAvenger and Alex23 called, unemployed pedophile. 

How does Arvilla calling my house translate to me calling his? I'm not as obsessive as you so I've never called any Getbiggers. Are you retarded you morbidly obese, unemployed, impoverished, soon to die from diabetes pedophile?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »
He never called. Only ToxicAvenger and Alex23 called, unemployed pedophile. 

How does Arvilla calling my house translate to me calling his? I'm not as obsessive as you so I've never called any Getbiggers. Are you retarded you morbidly obese, unemployed, impoverished, soon to die from diabetes pedophile?
Making you melt is still easy as ever...........Jewboy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2008, 08:19:06 PM »
Making you melt is still easy as ever...........Jewboy.

How am I melting? I'm just asking you if you're retarded. I'm going to give you credit though, I really thought you would have been dead by now. You're a walking heart attack. Must be even worse now with the economy destroying your fake job.  :D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2008, 08:21:11 PM »
How am I melting? I'm just asking you if you're retarded. I'm going to give you credit though, I really thought you would have been dead by now. You're a walking heart attack. Must be even worse now with the economy destroying your fake job.  :D

So why did Arvilla post your personel info?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2008, 08:22:59 PM »
So why did Arvilla post your personel info?

Probably because we had been going at each other for months? Don't even bother answering my question as it's 100% obvious that you are retarded.

No wonder you try to masquerade as a day trader. Your IQ is too low for you to have any gainful employment so you cover up the fact you sit around all day by claiming to trade stocks.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2008, 08:25:43 PM »

How bad can it be if the economy is destroying my fake job...............hahaha hahaha.................. I can tell you still haven't lost your touch............stop wasting your parents money with school.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »
Probably because we had been going at each other for months? Don't even bother answering my question as it's 100% obvious that you are retarded.

No wonder you try to masquerade as a day trader. Your IQ is too low for you to have any gainful employment so you cover up the fact you sit around all day by claiming to trade stocks.  :D
At least I didn't rack up 8000 posts as a college student................. .....I see you're going  for your second run..................... ..hahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2008, 08:28:08 PM »
How bad can it be if the economy is destroying my fake job...............hahaha hahaha.................. I can tell you still haven't lost your touch............stop wasting your parents money with school.

Well, considering the economic collapse has affected some of the most established and productive hedge funds like Citadel and D.E. Shaw along with the i-banks, it's safe to assume that an uneducated pedophile like yourself has likely lost that $10k he was using to masquerade as a "day trader" with.  :D

Here comes the double post. Bring on the MELTDOWN, crybaby. Too easy. Too easy!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2008, 08:30:51 PM »
Well, considering the economic collapse has affected some of the most established and productive hedge funds like Citadel and D.E. Shaw along with the i-banks, it's safe to assume that an uneducated pedophile like yourself has likely lost that $10k he was using to masquerade as a "day trader" with.  :D

Here comes the double post. Bring on the MELTDOWN, crybaby. Too easy. Too easy!
I'm not worried cause its a fake job, remember................ ....

Too late, you already beat me with the meltdown................ ......hahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2008, 08:32:35 PM »
I'm not worried cause its a fake job, remember................ ....

Too late, you already beat me with the meltdown................ ......hahahahahaha

Thanks for not denying it. You on suicide watch? How you going to be able to afford the payments on that 82' Aerostar you use to abduct children with? Your pedophilia must be suffering along with the economy.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2008, 08:35:03 PM »
Thanks for not denying it. You on suicide watch? How you going to be able to afford the payments on that 82' Aerostar you use to abduct children with? Your pedophilia must be suffering along with the economy.  :-\
Good luck on achieving 8000 posts for the second time, jewboy.................. ...hahahahahaha