Author Topic: Any of you studs...  (Read 5306 times)

io856

Re: Any of you studs...
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2008, 08:10:31 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2008, 10:34:18 PM »
I was harassed by white cops as a child. Should I hate or mistrust all whites?

Not whites, but cops for sure.

Should I tell you about the time I was 16 and the mexican cop and the black cop had their guns in my face? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2008, 05:53:45 AM »
Not whites, but cops for sure.

Should I tell you about the time I was 16 and the mexican cop and the black cop had their guns in my face? :D

I have tons of friends who are cops. Back in the day a cop and I were out drunk and the Rodney King video was playing (this was before the trial), he said the cops didn't really do anything wrong because their adrenaline got out of control. Of course I asked if he'd say the same thing if five black cops were beating a white guy. He called me an asshole and said 'you just don't get it', LOL!

One of my childhood friends was hung by police in jail. They didn't admit responsibility but settled with the family.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 08:25:09 AM »
I have tons of friends who are cops. Back in the day a cop and I were out drunk and the Rodney King video was playing (this was before the trial), he said the cops didn't really do anything wrong because their adrenaline got out of control. Of course I asked if he'd say the same thing if five black cops were beating a white guy. He called me an asshole and said 'you just don't get it', LOL!

One of my childhood friends was hung by police in jail. They didn't admit responsibility but settled with the family.
Why would the cops hang your friend ???
What state was this in?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 08:37:16 AM »
Why would the cops hang your friend ???
What state was this in?

I was closer with his brother. Long story short, he got picked up for drunk and disorderly. His father was at work and would have been pissed to the guy called a neighbor begging for help and said the cops were going to kill him. Neighbor was broke and didn't take him seriously. Allegedly he hung himself in jail, we all know suicide in the black community barely exists. They eventually settled and his younger brother ended up becoming a policeman.

Now I'm not going to be racist and say blacks never commit suicide but it's very rare. In general, blacks are pretty religious/superstitious and believe you can't go to heaven if committing suicide. This guy was a pretty bad drunk and never, ever..... ever knew when to shut the fuck up if drunk or high. He was definitely the type to talk shit but not kill himself, especially considering he was around 19 at the time.