Author Topic: Should the motto "In God We Trust" be removed from U.S. currency?  (Read 3879 times)

Onondaga

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Should the motto "In God We Trust" be removed from U.S. currency?
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2008, 12:40:02 AM »
There are some intelligent people on this board. It is very puzzling as to why nobody comments on this subject. There’s more than enough information on the net and many books have been written. For a crash course I recommend “The Synagogue of Satan” by Andrew Hitchcock. It details how the occultists stealthily moved to dominate the globe. Texe Marrs has an excellent book called “Codex Magica” with hundreds of pictures to back up facts. Anyone that invests more than a few hours looking into this so called conspiracy theory will find out that it is indeed true. This New World Order that they are planning for all of us includes a one world religion with Lucifer as the god of all.

Take note non-believers, they are following Revelation in The Holy Bible to the letter. They already have all the power, money and they own you and me. It has become obvious that this is a battle for possession of souls. It is their intention to kill any Christians that refuse to convert to their religion. Christianity is their only threat as it is the only way to salvation.  I doubt many will read this but you must accept Jesus Christ as your saviour and repent as time is running out.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2008, 08:29:50 AM »
There are some intelligent people on this board. It is very puzzling as to why nobody comments on this subject. There’s more than enough information on the net and many books have been written. For a crash course I recommend “The Synagogue of Satan” by Andrew Hitchcock. It details how the occultists stealthily moved to dominate the globe. Texe Marrs has an excellent book called “Codex Magica” with hundreds of pictures to back up facts. Anyone that invests more than a few hours looking into this so called conspiracy theory will find out that it is indeed true. This New World Order that they are planning for all of us includes a one world religion with Lucifer as the god of all.

Take note non-believers, they are following Revelation in The Holy Bible to the letter. They already have all the power, money and they own you and me. It has become obvious that this is a battle for possession of souls. It is their intention to kill any Christians that refuse to convert to their religion. Christianity is their only threat as it is the only way to salvation.  I doubt many will read this but you must accept Jesus Christ as your saviour and repent as time is running out.

When was Codex Magica written?  It sounds interesting.  We have some of Marrs' older books but we got kind of turned off by his approach.

Onondaga, do you have any prediction regarding how soon you think the Mark of the Beast could be forcefully implemented?  We already have the technology available..although maybe in cruder form at this time.  There are so many apparent "pluses" to the Mark of the Beast system.  Seems like the factor most unbelievers would rebel against would be the loss of privacy.
R

Onondaga

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2008, 01:13:07 PM »
It is good to see some people are paying attention. Codex Magica was published in 2005. It is excellent book for demonstrating the stranglehold the occult has on our world. A few hours reading about this subject will confirm that our earthly owners are quite evil. They count on us not understanding exactly what is occurring. All religions in addition to atheists should note we are the objects of an unseen warfare. Our eternal destiny depends on our relationship with the ultimate victor in this cosmic conflict. It is imperative that we study our Bibles to understand what is happening and how we can prepare. DO NOT be caught off guard. Time is short. This is the most important issue in all our lives.

These evil people are following scripture from The Holy Bible. The forced implementation of the mark of the beast will occur with the elimination of all monetary systems on the planet. The first step is to crash the major currency of the world, the US dollar. Even someone not versed in economics can see this is the planned destination of the US dollar very soon. For those of you not following current events, Iceland’s currency crashed several weeks ago. Others will follow during the preconceived financial crisis. To those unfamiliar with this subject, the technology to implement the mark of the beast only became available recently. It was approved by the FDA in 2004 (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6237364/). This mark will reduce anyone who takes it to simply a number and will deny any existence of The Creator to that person. Interestingly, in Canada the company responsible for control of these implants is called “MarkX” and is funded by IBM. It is a fact that IBM was responsible for the computerized numbering system of the Jews during the holocaust. IBM is also responsible for the barcode system found on every product we use in our lives today. Every bar code contains the stand out digits 6 6 6. I challenge the doubters to pick up a product in front of them right now and look into it. IBM openly admits how these guard bars separating the product and manufacturing codes can be interpreted as 666.  My prayers go out to those not taking this subject seriously. It is Christianity and only Christianity that these people fear. Please understand why.