Author Topic: Profile Pic  (Read 17991 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Profile Pic
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 08:21:42 PM »
Man I will try this tommorow.  Tinypic is not working and ive tried some others but they all have to be under 10mb to work.  Im no braniac at computers but damn should it be this hard  ?  I just want to load a profile avatar and some of my bbing pics so people can rip me apart and allow me to see what I should imporve on for my upcomming contest.  I also have been training with an old guy who is good friends with peter paul of the Barbarian Brothers who trained in venice for 20 years.  He has taught me the TUT principles (time under tension) and I must say its working amazing.....details to follow.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 08:22:51 PM »
Man I will try this tommorow.  Tinypic is not working and ive tried some others but they all have to be under 10mb to work.  Im no braniac at computers but damn should it be this hard  ?  I just want to load a profile avatar and some of my bbing pics so people can rip me apart and allow me to see what I should imporve on for my upcomming contest.  I also have been training with an old guy who is good friends with peter paul of the Barbarian Brothers who trained in venice for 20 years.  He has taught me the TUT principles (time under tension) and I must say its working amazing.....details to follow.....
cant wait ::)
I am a big baby

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 08:23:59 PM »
My bad, respect Abdullah The Benzo.

Elite_penis_lifter........check it.....http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=247294.0
You're not JV!
I am a big baby

BUNZEE

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 08:26:02 PM »
Whats with the retarted pic buddy ?  Is that you and your handsome toothless grin ?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2008, 08:28:20 PM »
Man I will try this tommorow.  Tinypic is not working and ive tried some others but they all have to be under 10mb to work.  Im no braniac at computers but damn should it be this hard  ?  I just want to load a profile avatar and some of my bbing pics so people can rip me apart and allow me to see what I should imporve on for my upcomming contest.  I also have been training with an old guy who is good friends with peter paul of the Barbarian Brothers who trained in venice for 20 years.  He has taught me the TUT principles (time under tension) and I must say its working amazing.....details to follow.....

http://www.rw-designer.com/picture-resize
drag and drop, ideal for limited people like you, after that, upload your downsampled images to tinypic

Do you use steroids or live in a trailer?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 08:30:36 PM »
Whats with the retarted pic buddy ?  Is that you and your handsome toothless grin ?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 08:32:51 PM »

do you do G4P?

BUNZEE

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 08:33:19 PM »
Thanks for calling me limited.  Life is not all about computers.  I in fact have an honours degree in psychology and a bachelors of education so thanks.  Do you have 2 university degrees ?  I appreciate the help but why so hating ?  I actually own my own house and no I dont use steroids or live in a trailer.  Good one.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 08:36:47 PM »
Thanks for calling me limited.  Life is not all about computers.  I in fact have an honours degree in psychology and a bachelors of education so thanks.  Do you have 2 university degrees ?  I appreciate the help but why so hating ?  I actually own my own house and no I dont use steroids or live in a trailer.  Good one.

Psychology is for cows and pussies. Since you aint no fucking cow, you must be a pussy. Talking about your degrees? everybody in getbig got at least 4 and counting, so i guess you are seriously limited.

Do you do G4P? FUCK YES, FUCK NO

Simple, answer, and get the fuck off this board idiot.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 08:38:47 PM »
Thanks for calling me limited.  Life is not all about computers.  I in fact have an honours degree in psychology and a bachelors of education so thanks.  Do you have 2 university degrees ?  I appreciate the help but why so hating ?  I actually own my own house and no I dont use steroids or live in a trailer.  Good one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BUNZEE

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »
DONT KNOW WHAT G4P IS BUT I GOT A CHALLENGE FOR YA....IM CERTAINLY NOT A PUSSY AND AM PROBABLY TWICE YOUR SIZE SO WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST MY PICS YOU POST YOURS....HOW ABOUT POSE FOR POSE OR SEND YOUR BEST SHOT I AM WILLING TO BET I LOOK WAY BETTER THEN YOU...CASE CLOSED ...UP FOR THE CHALLENGE BUDDY?  PIC FOR PIC SO I CAN SEE THE TOUGH GUY BEHIND HIS COMPUTER SCREEN....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2008, 08:41:49 PM »
Psychology is for cows and pussies. Since you aint no fucking cow, you must be a pussy. Talking about your degrees? everybody in getbig got at least 4 and counting, so i guess you are seriously limited.

Do you do G4P? FUCK YES, FUCK NO

Simple, answer, and get the fuck off this board idiot.
I'm amazed they can get internet connections back in the mountains where his trailer broke down.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 08:43:08 PM »
DONT KNOW WHAT G4P IS BUT I GOT A CHALLENGE FOR YA....IM CERTAINLY NOT A PUSSY AND AM PROBABLY TWICE YOUR SIZE SO WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST MY PICS YOU POST YOURS....HOW ABOUT POSE FOR POSE OR SEND YOUR BEST SHOT I AM WILLING TO BET I LOOK WAY BETTER THEN YOU...CASE CLOSED ...UP FOR THE CHALLENGE BUDDY?  PIC FOR PIC SO I CAN SEE THE TOUGH GUY BEHIND HIS COMPUTER SCREEN....

G4P is GAY 4 PAY, that means you love to be big in order to pose naked in front of gay men and get paid for that. Is that your case?

And ok i take your challenge, big homo, post your pictures, im sure a limited like you will bitch out and never post one, pussy.

BUNZEE

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 08:45:09 PM »
ID LOVE TO IM TRYING AS WE SPEAK BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT PHYSIQUE AND COULD GIVE A FUCK....WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ?  POST A PIC YOU BITCH....

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 08:47:29 PM »
ID LOVE TO IM TRYING AS WE SPEAK BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT PHYSIQUE AND COULD GIVE A FUCK....WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ?  POST A PIC YOU BITCH....

why are you bitching out? are you afraid to post your a picture of your "heavyweight" physique?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2008, 08:50:46 PM »
why are you bitching out? are you afraid to post your a picture of your "heavyweight" physique?
Looks to me like "BUNZEE" is having one of those steroid meltdown you see on the news right now.

Procede with caution!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2008, 08:51:32 PM »
Looks to me like "BUNZEE" is having one of those steroid meltdown you see on the news right now.

Procede with caution!! :o

the homo wont post a pic of him , what a pussy

BUNZEE

• Getbig I
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »
ACTUALLY I AM 6'2 AND ABOUT 230 LBS.  I AM A TEACHER AND PART TIME PERSONAL TRAINER AT THE UNIVERITY OF MANITOBA IN CANADA.  I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND AM VERY LEAN AND MUSCULAR....ITS FUCKIN KNOBS LIKE YOU THAT RUIN A GREAT SITE LIKE THIS....WHY START OUT HELPING ME THEN START BASHING ME IT MAKES NO SENSE....WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY DICKS ON HERE ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2008, 08:52:20 PM »
the homo wont post a pic of him , what a pussy
If he wasn't such a limited, he could have posted a dozen by now.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BUNZEE

• Getbig I
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »
YOU WANT PICS RIGHT NOW.....GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL SEND YOU THE PICS OF ME FROM MY COMPUTER AND YOU CAN POST EM YOURSELF AND SEE WHATS UP I AM NO FUCKING LIAR .....

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2008, 08:55:41 PM »
YOU WANT PICS RIGHT NOW.....GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL SEND YOU THE PICS OF ME FROM MY COMPUTER AND YOU CAN POST EM YOURSELF AND SEE WHATS UP I AM NO FUCKING LIAR .....

post them here homo, stop bitching out

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2008, 08:57:35 PM »
ACTUALLY I AM 6'2 AND ABOUT 230 LBS.  I AM A TEACHER AND PART TIME PERSONAL TRAINER AT THE UNIVERITY OF MANITOBA IN CANADA.  I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND AM VERY LEAN AND MUSCULAR....ITS FUCKIN KNOBS LIKE YOU THAT RUIN A GREAT SITE LIKE THIS....WHY START OUT HELPING ME THEN START BASHING ME IT MAKES NO SENSE....WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY DICKS ON HERE ?

So you are a "teacher" and "part time personal trainer" at the homosexual university of manitoba. Whats your name idiot, avesher will visit you. Bacherlors in pshychology and education, and you ended up as a stupid personal trainer? you must be very smart

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »
getbigschaos@earthlink.net
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BUNZEE

• Getbig I
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2008, 09:00:01 PM »
HERE LOOK AT ME HERE UNTIL I FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD MORE PICS.... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile&id=502017315#/photo.php?pid=1693430&id=502017315

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2008, 09:00:36 PM »
By the way "BUNZEE" if you wanna post here, you must get authorization from the mod danielson
Have some respect and read the rules of this board you stupid canadian terrorist.

ps: Msg danielson and ask him to be allowed to post.