Author Topic: Eating veggies for mass?  (Read 4754 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Re: Eating veggies for mass?
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2008, 01:17:59 PM »
i heard one year at the arnold Richard Sandrak was there at some booth and squatted 225 for 45 minutes straight to set some kind of record.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Richard Sandrak -aka- "Little Hercules"
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2008, 01:02:03 AM »
wait...what's the story behind this kid, somebody clarify, I just searched for Myostatin defeciency and his picture came up
his dad gave him steroids?  ???
who the hell does that?

His name is Richard Sandrak, and he is better known as "Little Hercules."

He was very famous when he was younger, about 8-10 years old, for being abnormally muscular for his age. He was seen as some sort of miracle, was on all sorts of TV shows, etc....

People have suspected his dad of feeding him growth-promoting substances, because his dad made him a "special" drink that he required Richard to drink daily, when he was younger. His dad trained him, then, as well. I believe Richard is now 16. He's cut off all ties with his dad. Through the years, Richard continued with his training, but didn't continue to be abnormally large as he got older. Now, at 16, there's nothing terribly unusual about his appearance. He appeared more "normal" after he quit drinking his dad's drinks, and as he got older. This shouldn't have happened if his muscles were due to something genetic. Therefore, it is now suspected that he was on something when he was taking his dad's "special drink." Today:

Google "RICHARD SANDRAK" or "LITTLE HERCULES" for more info.
Today, he's still selling his image and products:
http://www.richardsandrak.com/index.html

I don't think he had a myostatin deficiency, unless his body progressively produced more of it as he got older, relative to his body size. What's happened in time certainly does suggest that he was unknowingly taking drugs when he was drinking the "drinks" under his dad's "program."