Author Topic: No Gimmicks Rule  (Read 10702 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: No Gimmicks Rule
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »
Oh man, "Soundness" is going to be all over your shit doc, you fucked up bigtime!!

I'm just sayin'!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2008, 08:11:04 PM »
I'm just sayin'!

You're just saying, like Chaos, you have a personal interest in witnessing Avesher ruin his own life,
if it means you'll be temporarily amused. You guys are not truly his friends.

You do not have his interests at hand; you have yours and yours only, regardless of what happens to him.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2008, 08:12:38 PM »
I'm just sayin'!
You're just saying, like Chaos, you have a personal interest in witnessing Avesher ruin his own life,
Told you so!! ;D

Soundness = the internet morality police.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »

You do not have his interests at hand; you have yours and yours only, regardless of what happens to him.

First of all. I would find Avesher teaching this geek a less funny for the rest of my natural life. In fact, I'd probably be smiling about that shit while gasping the last breath.

I'm not saying he should hospitalize the kid but a bitch slap or three would go a long way to help other twinks learn when to STFU. In essence, it would be a humanitarian act. One asswhoopin' would end up translating into a lifelong lesson for a nitwit. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2008, 08:25:05 PM »
First of all. I would find Avesher teaching this geek a less funny for the rest of my natural life. In fact, I'd probably be smiling about that shit while gasping the last breath.

I'm not saying he should hospitalize the kid but a bitch slap or three would go a long way to help other twinks learn when to STFU. In essence, it would be a humanitarian act. One asswhoopin' would end up translating into a lifelong lesson for a nitwit. :)
Soundness is going to bust a seam when he sees this!!!!!!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2008, 08:25:50 PM »
Soundness is going to bust a seam when he sees this!!!!!!! :o

Why?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2008, 08:28:49 PM »

Okay, let's assume it did happen. You find it funny.

Would that really help Avesher and make him happy? NO. In fact, he would feel much, much worse after it happened. If you consider him someone you really do give a shit about, that should mean something to you. Consider the long term effects on your "friend." He would not look back and say "that's something I'm proud of and glad I did". He would not say "that made me a happier person and it helped my life."
HE WOULD NOT SAY THESE THINGS. As a "friend," does that mean anything to you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2008, 08:33:53 PM »

Would that really help Avesher and make him happy? NO. In fact, he would feel much, much worse after it happened. If you consider him someone you really do give a shit about, that should mean something to you. Consider the long term effects on your "friend." He would not look back and say "that's something I'm proud of and glad I did". He would not say "that made me a happier person and it helped my life."
I told you doc. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2008, 08:38:22 PM »

How many threads are you going to cry in. FFS.  ::)

How do you know what he would feel like?  I think he would enjoy getting even.  There is probably no better feeling than confronting a keyboard warrior and breaking some bones.

Dude just turn off the Oxygen channel and go to bed.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2008, 08:45:21 PM »
^ loser

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2008, 08:47:13 PM »
AXA is under the skin of many people I see, It would awesome to sit down and have a beer with the guy  8)
How many gimmicks are you running ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »
How many threads are you going to cry in. FFS.  ::)

How do you know what he would feel like?  I think he would enjoy getting even.  There is probably no better feeling than confronting a keyboard warrior and breaking some bones.

Dude just turn off the Oxygen channel and go to bed.

It doesn't take much psychic ability to realize a man of Avesher's age wouldn't feel good after fighting a fucking 19 year old. Nor that he would regret it more and more as time went on through life.

If he did get any satisfaction, it would be very, very momentary, and his self-image would be mutilated. You people need to think about him, not you.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2008, 08:53:12 PM »

The kid's got diarrhea of the mouth and Avesher is gonna hand him a dose of 'Immodium'. :)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2008, 08:59:54 PM »
The kid's got diarrhea of the mouth and Avesher is gonna hand him a dose of 'Immodium'. :)

Yep.

AXA destroyed Avesher with that fake e-mail.  I know this site meant a lot to him just as family means a lot to others.  If someone ruined my relationship with my family I would hurt them bad...all the way bad.  No 2 ways about it.  AXA deserves his face slashed up by tiny razors as a lifelong reminder not to fuck with someones rep.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2008, 09:04:26 PM »
a - I have seen the email, I don't think it can be faked, and as seen by aveshers reaction, it was not
b - it is a situation where avesher doesn't win anything, he will go to jail
c- we all talk tough on this site, GET OVER IT

send me an email.  I guarantee I can make a fake one and you will never know the difference.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »
a - I have seen the email, I don't think it can be faked, and as seen by aveshers reaction, it was not
b - it is a situation where avesher doesn't win anything, he will go to jail
c- we all talk tough on this site, GET OVER IT
I think you people are mad because AXA is much better than any of you in talking tough, you all must be jealous, and that's sad
don't hate the guy because he is better than you at talking shit

Brutal revealing yourself here AXA, why not post under your AXA account?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2008, 09:10:12 PM »
who was it who looked into aveshers email send box, did you ever find the email he sent wanting to fix the fight?
he had a copy of the other email saved, how come not the first one?
he admitted to sending an email wanting to fix the fight, where did it go?

I think what it is, is that you people are too biased to see the truth, AXA is in your souls, you wish that the guy who sent the email didn't
and AXA made it up but you KNOW that it is real and you all have a hard time dealing with reality

you people are sad
Avesher admitted to sending one single email, you photoshopped it like you did with sevs picture and onlymes pic and several pics of yourself.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2008, 09:11:34 PM »
who was it who looked into aveshers email send box, did you ever find the email he sent wanting to fix the fight?
he had a copy of the other email saved, how come not the first one?
he admitted to sending an email wanting to fix the fight, where did it go?

I think what it is, is that you people are too biased to see the truth, AXA is in your souls, you wish that the guy who sent the email didn't
and AXA made it up but you KNOW that it is real and you all have a hard time dealing with reality

you people are sad

If it was real why the fuck did you display it then?  I mean you knew it was going to ruin him at least for a short while and you knew he was unstable.  
I don't know which is worse.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2008, 09:14:33 PM »
Yep.

AXA destroyed Avesher with that fake e-mail.  I know this site meant a lot to him just as family means a lot to others.  If someone ruined my relationship with my family I would hurt them bad...all the way bad.  No 2 ways about it.  AXA deserves his face slashed up by tiny razors as a lifelong reminder not to fuck with someones rep.

Very perceptive of you, Windsor, that's what we need more of. But, Avesher was at fault as well and he knows this. He took personal responsibility for what he did and that is for the better, certainly in terms of his interest, peace of mind, etc....

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2008, 09:16:36 PM »
I am amazed that you think I am him, anyways ---- if I remember correctly avesher told people he wanted to fix the fight

just because I like AXA does not mean I am him, he has MANY friends on here, many people who admire him --- even senior members

OMG !!  I am done here.  Be sure to look behind you every so often.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2008, 09:17:25 PM »
If it was real why the fuck did you display it then?  I mean you knew it was going to ruin him at least for a short while and you knew he was unstable.  
I don't know which is worse.

Maybe he really didn't realize it would ruin him.
Maybe he thought this was just another contest of "who will win the argument?"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2008, 09:21:06 PM »

OMG !!  I am done here.  Be sure to look behind you every so often.
LOL, it's like talking to window lickers, they just don't get it and don't know what is going on, they only read the posts and assume they have a handle on things.

Fuckin no0bs. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2008, 09:24:39 PM »
we are noobs? ----- oh mighty senior memeber tell us how you would solve the problem and help avesher

What problem?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2008, 09:25:39 PM »
we are noobs? ----- oh mighty senior memeber tell us how you would solve the problem and help avesher
Not telling you shit, the problem, as you put it, was solved along time ago.

Here's a clue for you two newbs, not everything happens on the board, that's why they are called "Private Messages", morons.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2008, 09:50:08 PM »
well if you talked avesher into getting his life on track then I give you props ------- could you try NOT insulting everybody in every post however?
you could get your message across by being positive ---- for example

"I talked with avesher in private messages and the problem is now solved"

see? much better --- no?
No.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!